Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood (21840 Views)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Idrismusty97(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Omexonomy:
i have withness such b4 . Though no amount of proof will convince u rather for u to go and withness it ur self.
Now that you have witness a painted ornament made of clay and cement shed tears and blood what happen? What do you want us to do? We should start wearing rags, rolling on mud and gnashing our teeth smiley.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1596251______jpege4916694acc1843dc3f0652879c6a9fa

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Omexonomy: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Now that you have witness a painted ornament made of clay and cement shed tears and blood what happen? What do you want us to do? We should start wearing rags, rolling on mud and gnashing our teeth smiley.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1596251______jpege4916694acc1843dc3f0652879c6a9fa
if you like jum enter canal.
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by alentyno: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
Seriously, I have been looking for that part in the Bible cheesy. Please, can you tell me the exact chapter and verse?
Matthew 12:46-47--"While He was still speaking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers were standing outside, seeking to speak to Him. And someone said to Him, "Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside seeking to speak to You."

Matthew 13:55--"Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?"

Mark 6:2-3--"And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue; and the many listeners were astonished, saying, "Where did this man get these things, and what is this wisdom given to Him, and such miracles as these performed by His hands? "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James, and Joses, and Judas, and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?"

John 2:12--"After this He went down to Capernaum, He and His mother, and His brothers, and His disciples; and there they stayed a few days."

Acts 1:14--"These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer, along with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers."

1 Cor. 9:4-5--"Do we not have a right to eat and drink? Do we not have a right to take along a believing wife, even as the rest of the apostles, and the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas?"

Gal. 1:19--But I did not see any other of the apostles except James, the Lord's brother."

Joseph disvirgined Mary and had enough of her... Bros Joseph was a Great Man o.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Xynerise how far? Are you still searching?

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Haywhymido(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmm, i remember watching dis part in a nollywood movie.

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Idrismusty97(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Xynerise how far? Are you still searching?
Just watch. They would say you need the spirit of God to discern the truth. Fortunately those verses aren't in the Old testament, It would have been a different story. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Just watch. They would say you need the spirit of God to discern the truth. Fortunately those verses aren't in the Old testament, It would have been a different story. smiley
Ofcourse we need the spirit of God that is why we must not give room to apostacy(that is common with thge "Mary Believing sect"wink grin grin grin
I know they will avoid the Comment like a plague cheesy cheesy cheesy. Almighty God is a Wise God grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Matthew 12:46-47--"While He was still speaking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers were standing outside, seeking to speak to Him. And someone said to Him, "Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside seeking to speak to You."

Matthew 13:55--"Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?"

Mark 6:2-3--"And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue; and the many listeners were astonished, saying, "Where did this man get these things, and what is this wisdom given to Him, and such miracles as these performed by His hands? "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, and brother of James, and Joses, and Judas, and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?"

John 2:12--"After this He went down to Capernaum, He and His mother, and His brothers, and His disciples; and there they stayed a few days."

Acts 1:14--"These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer, along with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers."

1 Cor. 9:4-5--"Do we not have a right to eat and drink? Do we not have a right to take along a believing wife, even as the rest of the apostles, and the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas?"

Gal. 1:19--But I did not see any other of the apostles except James, the Lord's brother."

Joseph disvirgined Mary and had enough of her... Bros Joseph was a Great Man o.

grin

I thought Cousins, Nephews are called ''Brothers'' those days? They might be any of these to Jesus, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by freakcin: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
How she nor go cry? ISIS are beheading 3 year olds for crissakes!

Even the devil is presently wailing!

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
someone should fix the leaking roof.

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:

I thought Cousins, Nephews are called ''Brothers'' those days? They might be any of these to Jesus, don't you think?
Oga how can you say that? The Bible clearly said brothers and Sisters you are thinking cousins? haba, who is Jesus' uncle then? Abi you wan say na Elizabeth born them? Bible de specify cousins na. cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Oga how can you say that? The Bible clearly said brothers and Sisters you are thinking cousins? haba, who is Jesus' uncle then? Abi you wan say na Elizabeth born them? Bible de specify cousins na. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where them mention cousin na? grin
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Omexonomy:
i have withness such b4 . Though no amount of proof will convince u rather for u to go and withness it ur self.

your proof is needless, I too have witnessed a demon spoke English from the mouths of Jim Iyke. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
Where them mention cousin na? grin
Luke 1:36King James Version (KJV)

And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. (Angel Talking to Mary)

You don see am?

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Luke 1:36King James Version (KJV)

And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. (Angel Talking to Mary)

You don see am?
I don't use King James Version grin. tongue
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
I don't use King James Version grin. tongue
Oga dem don use apostacy brainwash you grin grin grin so tey you de choose the Bible wey you go believe, and later you go de blame jihadists of brainwash(A case of pot calling kettle black) grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Oga dem don use apostacy brainwash you grin grin grin so tey you de choose the Bible wey you go believe, and later you go de blame jihadists of brainwash(A case of pot calling kettle black) grin grin grin

Ok, you are the true christian abi? grin
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
Ok, you are the true christian abi? grin
yes na, and yu can attest to it grin

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: yes na, and yu can attest to it grin
Holy Devil I guess? grin

Me I no be those kind fanatic wey dey carry all this things for head. I worship God in truth and in spirit and not for research and argument.

Heavenly race is an individual race and not a denominational competition
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
Holy Devil I guess? grin

Me I no be those kind fanatic wey dey carry all this things for head. I worship God in truth and in spirit and not for research and argument.

Heavenly race is an individual race and not a denominational competition
Me sef de worship in truth and spirit boss. But you no go de deify common human like you wey fvck, marry, born piking, breastfeed, and even die all in d name of "honor". No be by force to worship Baba God, but to de select and paste (plus your own add-ons) get as e be. Though I no question your belief system sha. If no be say you ask me I 4 no talk.
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Me sef de worship in truth and spirit boss. But you no go de deify common human like you wey fvck, marry, born piking, breastfeed, and even die all in d name of "honor". No be by force to worship Baba God, but to de select and paste (plus your own add-ons) get as e be. Though I no question your belief system sha. If no be say you ask me I 4 no talk.
Whether I worship Simon Peter slippers no be your concern grin. Na wetin dey give me Joy and make me do the right thing I dey follow.
Which church you dey even attend make I tell you say you no suppose get mouth condemn tongue
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Rikidony(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Scyllapatron:
and to imagine she was with the omnipotent watching as tsunami washed away almost quarter the population of PHILIPINES.

SORRY BRO PHILIPINES NOT SRI - LANKA
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
Whether I worship Simon Peter slippers no be your concern grin. Na wetin dey give me Joy and make me do the right thing I dey follow.
Which church you dey even attend make I tell you say you no suppose get mouth condemn tongue
bros if you like make you worship barcanista e no affect me. When person don counter catholics apostacy una go say dem de condemn una. Oga na d bible de condemn yu no be barcanista.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: bros if you like make you worship barcanista e no affect me. When person don counter catholics apostacy una go say dem de condemn una. Oga na d bible de condemn yu no be barcanista.
Ok. But make you try be a practising christian and not a research christian grin
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
WTF Man!!! ewwwww shocked
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
stop referring to her as a virgin, she gv birth to oda children
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
xynerise:
Ok. But make you try be a practising christian and not a research christian grin
oga d koko be say Mary no be virgin. Joseph shine d kongo like mad..... tongue

And I hear say dat guy "thing" long and fat wella... grin

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by penny01502: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Ask your father that question!
do you know your fatherl?
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by penny01502: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: oga d koko be say Mary no be virgin. Joseph shine d kongo like mad..... tongue

And I hear say dat guy "thing" long and fat wella... grin
nairaland brain test is coming soon, please do attain to examine your brain
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by ElFenomeno1: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
penny01502: do you know your father?!
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
penny01502: nairaland brain test is coming soon, please do attain to examine your brain
okay no problem...dickhead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / 11 Signs Of A Monster Pastor / Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.