Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Letters To God... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Letters To God... (2245 Views)

Pope John Paul Secret Intimate Letters To A Married Woman Revealed / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Letters To God End Up In Ocean, Unread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
I will be writing a series of letters to God. To be updated intermittently. Plz, no insult and no derailing. If you dont have any meaningful contributions to make, then dont comment... Thanks
Re: My Letters To God... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Post them lets see.
Re: My Letters To God... by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin
See mumuism. If you are writing to god, why do you expect reply from NL xtians. Are their your god?

3 Likes

Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: grin grin grin grin
See mumuism. If you are writing to god, why do you expect reply from NL xtians. Are their your god?
AltarBoy1: I will be writing a series of letters to God. To be updated intermittently. I believe that if good and spirited Christians can read the letter and respond to me, then God has replied me through them. Plz, no insult and no derailing. If you dont have any meaningful contributions to make, then dont comment... Thanks
Guess you didnt see the bolded... I wonder if some people gets satisfaction by insulting others.
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sorry for not sending the letter early... Had a little posting (subscription) problem.
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dear God

I want to thank you for making it possible for me to have seen the end of today. I know I dont deserve it, neither am I better than those who saw today, but in one way or the other couldnt leave to see the end of it, or those who saw the end but are in a bad state right now.I know fully well that its your love, your mercy and your providence that have kept me going.

I equally want to thank you for the life of my parent, my brothers and sisters and all those around me, they have really contributed to who I am today.

I have so many things I want to write to you about, but let me just start with the one that bothers me most, then each other letter will come with a different issue.
Before I start, I dont know if you are the same God that all religion on this earth worship, but if you are not the same, then please help me forward this letter is to the christian God.

Yesterday, I did something very crazy. Like you know, am still growing up and facing all type of temptation that I do my best to avoid and overcome. But I still dont know why the temptation of sexuality/immorality keeps coming back stronger and stronger. Yesterday, I gave in to it, not that I had s*x with any one, but what I did is almost the same thing with someone that had s*x.

Now, I just want to ask, your word says that temptation will always come, but you will give us the grace to overcome it. How come the grace to overcome this particular one didnt come. Also, why will you allow our body to always have the urge of committing fornication which you consider a sin against you, and knowing also that some people will fall for it and as a result, cease to be part of those aiming for your kingdom. It's like keeping a fish in front of a cat, and still go ahead to punish the cat when he eats the fish, it doesnt sound well.

I still want to use this medium to apologize for what I have done, hoping that you will pardon me and bring me back to your fold.
I do hope that this letter will get to you. Some other letter are on their way too, just trying to buy envelop for them. Thanks for being there for me....

Yours Faithfully
AltarBoy
Re: My Letters To God... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
ifeness: Post them lets see.
we dont need u here
Re: My Letters To God... by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2014
AltarBoy1: Dear God

I want to thank you for making it possible for me to have seen the end of today. I know I dont deserve it, neither am I better than those who saw today, but in one way or the other couldnt leave to see the end of it, or those who saw the end but are in a bad state right now.I know fully well that its your love, your mercy and your providence that have kept me going.

I equally want to thank you for the life of my parent, my brothers and sisters and all those around me, they have really contributed to who I am today.

I have so many things I want to write to you about, but let me just start with the one that bothers me most, then each other letter will come with a different issue.
Before I start, I dont know if you are the same God that all religion on this earth worship, but if you are not the same, then please help me forward this letter is to the christian God.

Yesterday, I did something very crazy. Like you know, am still growing up and facing all type of temptation that I do my best to avoid and overcome. But I still dont know why the temptation of sexuality/immorality keeps coming back stronger and stronger. Yesterday, I gave in to it, not that I had s*x with any one, but what I did is almost the same thing with someone that had s*x.

Now, I just want to ask, your word says that temptation will always come, but you will give us the grace to overcome it. How come the grace to overcome this particular one didnt come. Also, why will you allow our body to always have the urge of committing fornication which you consider a sin against you, and knowing also that some people will fall for it and as a result, cease to be part of those aiming for your kingdom. It's like keeping a fish in front of a cat, and still go ahead to punish the cat when he eats the fish, it doesnt sound well.

I still want to use this medium to apologize for what I have done, hoping that you will pardon me and bring me back to your fold.
I do hope that this letter will get to you. Some other letter are on their way too, just trying to buy envelop for them. Thanks for being there for me....

Yours Faithfully
AltarBoy
u mastur-bated? james 1 vs 13 - 16 - let no man say when He is tempted, i am tempted of God, for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth He any man, but every man is tempted when he isdrawn away of his own lust and enticed when lust conceives bring forth sin and when sin conceives brings forth death. Do not err brethren......

The lust is a natural feeling but u must not allow it to overcome u.. This happend wit me and with experience by the Holy Spirit i am now a winner.... Always be filled with the Spirit i.e let the word of God control ur heart and be praying daily so that His presence will be with u and will not lead u to temptation (matthew 6 vs 13)... Fleeeee from youthful lust.... Lust carries a very strong spirit that weakens many believers.. Pray for grace and thou shalt overcome. That moment that lust comes just go out of there and depart from there (isaiah 52 vs11 )and go and find a place and pray. Do not stand there to quote the word of God or to meditate when the temptation is there and is still hot. Joseph in the bible didnt stand to rebuke portiphar's wife, he fled and ran away (genesis 39 vs13 )The bible says fleeeeeeeeee from the lust (2 timothy 2 vs 22 and 1 corinthians 6 vs 18 ) if the urges and the temptations comes at night then be prepared to make ur quiet time with God at night so that when the temptation comes it will find u in a fellowship discussing with He that is higher than him...

3 Likes

Re: My Letters To God... by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2014
AltarBoy1: Dear God

Yours Faithfully
AltarBoy

Lol you naughty boy. Who is god to tell if you did wrong or right? You have done nothing wrong dicckhead!

2 Likes

Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
ProphetUdeme: u mastur-bated? james 1 vs 13 - 16 - let no man say when He is tempted, i am tempted of God, for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth He any man, but every man is tempted when he isdrawn away of his own lust and enticed when lust conceives bring forth sin and when sin conceives brings forth death. Do not err brethren......
The lust is a natural feeling but u must not allow it to overcome u.. This happend wit me and with experience by the Holy Spirit i am now a winner.... Always be filled with the Spirit i.e let the word of God control ur heart and be praying daily so that His presence will be with u and will not lead u to temptation (matthew 6 vs 13)... Fleeeee from youthful lust.... Lust carries a very strong spirit that weakens many believers.. Pray for grace and thou shalt overcome. That moment that lust comes just go out of there and depart from there (isaiah 52 vs11 )and go and find a place and pray. Do not stand there to quote the word of God or to meditate when the temptation is there and is still hot. Joseph in the bible didnt stand to rebuke portiphar's wife, he fled and ran away (genesis 39 vs13 )The bible says fleeeeeeeeee from the lust (2 timothy 2 vs 22 and 1 corinthians 6 vs 18 ) if the urges and the temptations comes at night then be prepared to make ur quiet time with God at night so that when the temptation comes it will find u in a fellowship discussing with He that is higher than him...
Thanks for your reply... I really find it helpful....
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dear God...
I thank you for a wonderful day like this. Though the day was stressful for me, but better than being on the hospital bed or somewhere outside my comfort zone.... Thank you also for all that I and my FAF have eaten today, you have always being my great provider.

Just like you know, I attended an interview on Monday(11-08). Though the firm is a small one and the position is not related to my field, I still applied cos I have been jobless for long and really need a job that I can do, no matter how small it is. When I was thinking that we might not be much that applied, as the job in actual sense is really meant for SSCE certificate holders. It will take a humble OND holder to pick up such job, but to my utmost surprise, we were not only much in number, but I saw graduates (both OND, HND and Bsc) who were better and advanced than I am, then, I began to weep for myself. One man among the candidate really moved me, as he was much old in age, and I was like..."If only this firm will just give this job to this man and tell the remainder of us to go home", I will accept it that way. I really pitied the man's condition, as he has really advanced in age to be applying for such a job. Nursing mothers too were not exempted. The question I want to ask you is... Why did you let our leaders place us in such a situation despite all the prayers we have been making to you to provide us with good leadership...? Though am only asking you for asking sake cos I know the greater problem of this country lies with us the citizens, because we have so much used prayers and "gods grace" to cover our face to the extent that we cant stand up for our right anymore. Even the Israelites of old fought their battle with their hands without having to wait for you, but it seems the reverse is the case in my dear country.

During the first stage of the interview, we were asked to type about 4pages of A4 paper in MSWord under 10min just to test our speed. The test was done in batches, and I entered in the 3rd batch.
As I sat down on the sit, my hands on the keyboard and time already ticking, I just dont know what happened to me, but I started shivering and panicking... I couldnt even type fast enough. Then a miracle happened... I dont know if it came from you, but I will call it a miracle as it acted as my saving grace at that moment. I had this thought of opening the recent document typed by one of the candidate, then copy it onto mine and continue from where the person stopped. Lo and behold, as I picked the work of one of the candidate whose name sound familiar to me, she(the candidate) not only finished her work, but the spellings and fonts are in the required other so I just continued the remaining editing from there and finished quite early enough. The question again is.... If this thought didnt come from you?, I hope I didnt offend you by taking that step and if it did, plz forgive me. I was just trying to make sure I qualify and land the job as I cant stand another day of me being jobless. The remaining 2 stages of the interview was smooth and successful, and I believe that you were with me as my confidence was exceptionally high.

I ask of you that you help me so that when the final candidates will be employed, I will be among them. And for the advance man, plz help him to be called for employment, even if he have to take my slot, but will appreciate if you can provide a better job for him. Thanks for being there for me.

Your son
AltarBoy1
Re: My Letters To God... by mumumugu(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nairalanders ,stop replying.the letter is to God

1 Like

Re: My Letters To God... by JesusisLord85: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
AltarBoy1: I will be writing a series of letters to God. To be updated intermittently. I believe that if good and spirited Christians can read the letter and respond to me, then God has replied me through them. Plz, no insult and no derailing. If you dont have any meaningful contributions to make, then dont comment... Thanks

Art thou effeminate? Gird thyself as a Man!!
You have a mouth and you want to write letters to the Most High via NL forum?
Who told you the devil won't use his disciples (plenty of them on NL) to reply you?

Stop this madness
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dear God...

I thank you for this day and for your providence upon my life and that of my family and friends. Plz may you continue to provide and protect us everyday of our life.

Am writing to let you know that "am tired of this my present situation"... I just cant bear the pain of waking up every morning and having no where to go or to work. I just dont understand what is happening to me. Its getting to two years after my youth service and I have not gotten any source of income since then. I have sent countless of applications to different companies via the net, I have walked around five cities in Nigeria looking for work and manually submitting my CV, still yet nothing came out of it. I have gone for countless interview with different companies and non of them called me back. The few ones that sent mail to me all sent a "regret mail"... Even my attempt to get a menial job or start up a business has been fruitless and at this moment, I have spent all I have making it impossible for me to travel to other cities in search of work. Now, any day I woke up, lying on my bed, I feel helpless and I feel like a loser as I have failed all those who are looking up to me. I dont blame anyone for my failure, but myself, as I believe that one's path to greatness is shaped and discovered by himself, though I dont have any regret of my past life (even in school) as I did all I could to have a better future hoping that things will go according to plan, but right now all my friends have left me behind as they are all gain fully employed.

God, I want to believe that this is not the plan you have for me neither is this my present condition a sort punishment for my past sins, but I want to believe that you have a better plan for. I beg of you to plz give me the wisdom and grace to be back on my even as I continue to try my best to secure a job or start up something.
I know you can help me, plz do not forsake me at this time of my need.
Yours faithfully
Altarboy1
Re: My Letters To God... by simdam500(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2014
AltarBoy1: Dear God...

I thank you for this day and for your providence upon my life and that of my family and friends. Plz may you continue to provide and protect us everyday of our life.

Am writing to let you know that "am tired of this my present situation"... I just cant bear the pain of waking up every morning and having no where to go or to work. I just dont understand what is happening to me. Its getting to two years after my youth service and I have not gotten any source of income since then. I have sent countless of applications to different companies via the net, I have walked around five cities in Nigeria looking for work and manually submitting my CV, still yet nothing came out of it. I have gone for countless interview with different companies and non of them called me back. The few ones that sent mail to me all sent a "regret mail"... Even my attempt to get a menial job or start up a business has been fruitless and at this moment, I have spent all I have making it impossible for me to travel to other cities in search of work. Now, any day I woke up, lying on my bed, I feel helpless and I feel like a loser as I have failed all those who are looking up to me. I dont blame anyone for my failure, but myself, as I believe that one's path to greatness is shaped and discovered by himself, though I dont have any regret of my past life (even in school) as I did all I could to have a better future hoping that things will go according to plan, but right now all my friends have left me behind as they are all gain fully employed.

God, I want to believe that this is not the plan you have for me neither is this my present condition a sort punishment for my past sins, but I want to believe that you have a better plan for. I beg of you to plz give me the wisdom and grace to be back on my even as I continue to try my best to secure a job or start up something.
I know you can help me, plz do not forsake me at this time of my need.
Yours faithfully
Altarboy1

the steps of the righteous are ordered
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dear God....
I want to thank you for all you have done for me. Looking around me, I believe your hand is right above me.
I also want to thank you for healing me... At a time when i thought you are no longer there for me, I keep seeing the evidence that you actually got my back. Plz continue to be with me in all I do.
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dear God...

Thank you for a day like this and thank you for your provision upon my life, my family and my friends. May you continue to provide for us all the days of our life.

Am writing to you to ask of something... Why is Christianity so divided and mostly especially, why do most Christians hate the catholic church.

Christ said that he want us to be one, just as you and him are one, but I seem not to understand why the hate among Christians. IS it that we are not following the true teaching of Christ or that we have departed from the way of your spirit. But the division among Christians is really alarming. Every week when I visit nairaland, instead of seeing much thread that will unite Christianity, all I see are threads that strengthen the division among Christians.

Plz, help us to unity with one another and do away with our differences for the greater glory of your kingdom. Thanks...
Your Son
AltarBoy
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dear God...

I thank you for such a wonderful day, I thank you for my life, my health and all the members of my family and friends.

I am writing to you to ask you to please send your uniting spirit upon we the Christians, most esp our protestant brothers and sisters. I seem not to understand why they(protestant) keep attacking the catholic church. Its difficult for them to hear or see anything catholic and not criticize it.
God, plz let your spirit unify us and help us to work more on our-self than attacking each other.

I believe that if we use the time we spend on trying to show which church is better than the other to better our relationship with you, perhaps we would be more closer to you than we are now.
I pray thee that we see our-self as one just as Christ prayed....

Your son
Altarboy
Re: My Letters To God... by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Alter boy! hmmm...am reading your letters to god o. At the appropriate time, i will contribute more.
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oduduwaboy: Alter boy! hmmm...am reading your letters to god o. At the appropriate time, i will contribute more.
No wahala... The letters arent going anywhere...
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dear God...

Thank you for today, thank you for your providence to my family, my friends and all those around me. Plz, continue to guide, guard and protect us, as we cant do without you.

Just like you know, today i went to some places looking for what to do (a job), but its quite unfortunate that I couldnt get what I was hoping on and nothing seem forthcoming apart from the Union Bank interview that I am waiting for, together with other graduates that made it during the dragnet computer based test.

Am really amazed and surprise at how difficult it is to get a job in this country. I have done the best I could do, still nothing is forth coming. Some people are so lucky that they got a job during their youth service, some got immediately after their service, some have the job already waiting for them and didnt even need to search, but my case seem to be different. I have searched for job in so many cities in Nigeria, the major cities I know I have not gone is Lagos, Abuja and P/Harcourt, and this is because I dont have anyone around those city to stay with while job hunting and also I cant afford transportation and other job search-related cost due to my low financial status... Yet, its getting to 2years after my NYSC and nothing seem to be forth coming. Is it that I have not done my best or what?

Least I forget, I want to thank you for the little business am working on. From the result so far, it seem as if the business will be promising, but the major problem I will be having is capital, as the business will require a reasonable amount of money before I can start noticing the income. As you already know, I dont have that reasonable amount of money to make the business work, but I hope and I believe that you will provide someone who will help me with the required sum or loan it to me with a friendly condition.

As it stand now, it seems as if this business is the only means of me making a living for now, plz do not let it fall... Give me the wisdom to make it work and help put in place people that will help me with the required capital when the time comes. Thanks...

Your son
AltarBoy1
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dear God...

I thank for for a wonderful day and I thank you for all that you have done for me.

I ask of you, that you help me with someone who will give/lend me about #300000 to be able to start up this business that I have in mind. I dont want to keep looking for work any more.

I know you can do it, plz help me out.

Your son
Altarboy1
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dear God

Thank YOU for the life you have given to me, thank you for my family and my friends and thank You for your provision.
I just want to ask, how come everything I do is crumbling despite the effort that I have been making. They said hardwork pays, but I have tried my best in the little way that I can but nothing seem to be working. Its getting to 18mnths after my NYSC and am yet to get a job, even the little biz that I try to embark on is not moving and lacking serious capital. Most time I feel like giving up, but I just dont know.
I pray that you come to my aid soon enough before I do something crazy.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dear God...
Why do I always see all these Illuminati advert about people getting rich over night. In this my condition of joblessness, plz give me the grace to stay out of it as I am being tempted by the day to make inquiry about them.
Thanks.
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Dear God...
Thank you for everything...
Right now, am not feeling alright. My joblessness is realy getting me down and am kinda feeling suicidal...
Every morning I wake up, running through different area, looking for jobs or business to do. The job is not forth coming and the businesses I could do require some capital which I dont have. Right now, its just as if my world has ended.
God, am I the only graduate who is jobless despite my effort or are there others like me... When I mean jobless, I mean not having anything to do at all.
Father, plz if there is any way you can help me, plz do... Or if there is anything am not seeing yet, plz open my eyes to it.
Thanks...
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dear God I know you are seeing my letters. They said "prayers and hardwork pays", All these I have done and still no job yet or capital to start up my business. Am seriously losing hope in this life.
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Dear God
I thank you for my life. Plz give me the wisdom to do the right thing and help keep me away from the thought of committing fornication.
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Dear God
Thank You for everything you have done for me. But I just want to ask, why is there so much suffering here on earth? Did you create humans (well, some of us) to suffer here on earth and yet there seem to be no help coming from you. Plz, help the human race esp those in Nigeria by helping them in this there suffering, cos its realy unbearable even for me looking at them not to talk of those experiencing it.
Re: My Letters To God... by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
we dont need u here

Of cource you don't
Re: My Letters To God... by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2014
Any reply yet?
Re: My Letters To God... by AltarBoy1: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:
Any reply yet?
Reply to what?
Re: My Letters To God... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
AltarBoy1:
Reply to what?

From your god

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Got This Book On T.B. Joshua? / We Are Not Boko Haram......our Religion Encourages Righteousness / For Prayer To Be Answered, You Must Know And Do These!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.