Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Weary About. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Weary About. (868 Views)

10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Weary About. by falansa: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Emma Ugolee's 10 most unsuspected Ebola sources to be weary about.

1) The barbers apron. That piece of cloth soaks and transfers sweat by the hour. The security of your clipper is not good enough

2) Buttons of ATM machines. The pace of usage would make body fluid transfer a must

3) Trying out cloths, watches, hats, glasses, shoes, slippers b4 buying is a no no for now. If you no know your size, no buy.

4) Make up kit. Women share both blushes and powder abi pan-cake any how. No more collective bathroom trips

5) Door handles / access to public places. I say access because of those bank homer security doors, eateries, hotel doors etc

6) Toll gate staff. Before they give you much more than your change.

7) Passing cell phones: No more "hold on he is here, speak to him". Abeg activate speaker phone or forget the issue

cool Banking halls and pens: "can I use ur pen please?" "No sorry"

9) Waiters. You can bet that no hotel makes inter customer contact bridged by hand sanitizing. Seconds after attending to God knows who, she serves you a cold sweating beer.

10) Fuel pumps and fuel tank : Some over skillful people make needless contact with the pump. Please if the attendant opened your tank, let him close it when you're done.

If you can think of more, please add and share. Thank you
Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Weary About. by ademega(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
You carry your chair around because that chair you want to sit on is ebola playing ground. The man or the big yanch girl just got them their.
Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Weary About. by amiskurie(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
U no lie o
Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Weary About. by Afrok(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
My brother ur points (most) are valid especially barbing saloon, my hair (afro) is due for routine trimming but Ebola is putting fear in me to go to saloon. The faster we find cure or stop the fast spread of this disease, the better for all of us, Coz it's like almost everything (if not all) that an infected person comes in contact with is a source of transmission.

God please come to our aid and open our eyes to the necessary things we need to do to contain or cure this epidemic.
Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Weary About. by 3kay945(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Have taken cognizance of all except... Barber apron.!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Antibiotics And Pregnancy / Nigeria Records 100,000 New Cancer Cases Yearly —ajekigbe / 3 PARENT BABIES. The Adventure Of The Spermatozoa, The Egg And The Mitochondria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.