Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Miguel Is Under Rated - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Miguel Is Under Rated (4744 Views)

Top 10 Under-Rated Rappers In Nigeria / Who Are Nigeria's Most Under-Rated Rappers? / Eva, Monimo & Kayefi - Under Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Am I the only who think Miguel is under rated. I mean this guy is talented, good looking and he has that unique star quality. He is not noticed in the music industry, and I'm sure most people do not know him in Nigeria. Am I the only one who thinks this?

3 Likes

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Am I the only who think Miguel is under rated. I mean this guy is talented, good looking and he has that unique star quality. He is not noticed in the music industry, and I'm sure most people do not know him in Nigeria. Am I the only one who thinks this?
well observed.
Miguel is talented, no doubt..... maybe He lacks certain traits required to succeed in the foreign music industry.

P.S.........

1 Like

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by harffie(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2014
You are prolly right! But it takes more than talents to be noticed hun!
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2014
harffie: You are prolly right! But it takes more than talents to be noticed hun!
Exactly my point.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
marieolae: Am I the only who think Miguel is under rated. I mean this guy is talented, good looking and he has that unique star quality. He is not noticed in the music industry, and I'm sure most people do not know him in Nigeria. Am I the only one who thinks this?
Miguel s well known in Nigeria, what I mean is amongst soul music lovers.. U cannot look at Nigeria whr pple prefer Noise to good music n say miguel s not known, the bro is not underrated too.. He's got his thingy n the world recognizes him
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by desirewhet(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2014

Miguel has got to do a lot more to b in d scene,;! Hopefully soon! R u a die-hard fan of him?
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
desirewhet:

Miguel has got to do a lot more to b in d scene,;! Hopefully soon! R u a die-hard fan of him?
oh yes. I love him very much
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by desirewhet(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: oh yes. I love him very much

Hmmmm, wat about him that u love so much?
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
desirewhet:

Hmmmm, wat about him that u love so much?
his music, his persona. The lyrics in his songs actually relate to a lot of personal issues. His voice is amazing and he is unique. He is not trying to be like usher, chris brown, trey songz etc. He is in a league of his own

2 Likes

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
And u dont mind that Miguel is allegedly gay
marieolae: his music, his persona. The lyrics in his songs actually relate to a lot of personal issues. His voice is amazing and he is unique. He is not trying to be like usher, chris brown, trey songz etc. He is in a league of his own
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: And u dont mind that Miguel is allegedly gay
rumours are gonna be rumours. He has a long time girlfriend
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ohk,and u dont mind that he dresses like a gay too,what a coincidence
marieolae: rumours are gonna be rumours. He has a long time girlfriend
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ohk,and u dont mind that he dresses like a gay too,what a coincidence
I fell in love with his music.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok,sha,,when is ur miguel going to be coming to Nigeria to do a show for u?
marieolae: I fell in love with his music.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ok,sha,,when is ur miguel going to be coming to Nigeria to do a show for u?
very soon lolz
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
But u know u r the one who is gonna be single handedly funding everything , down from his flight charges, to performance charges to accommodation charges to eating charges
marieolae: very soon lolz
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by desirewhet(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: his music, his persona. The lyrics in his songs actually relate to a lot of personal issues. His voice is amazing and he is unique. He is not trying to be like usher, chris brown, trey songz etc. He is in a league of his own

Wow...wat a list..... I bet we av lots of talented artiste like dat out dere too, jst dat dey stil avnt got dat breakthrough needed to shine! I'm sure his style wil hopefully pave way sooner, jst a hit song will make d diff! So do u av his album or cd? His frame or his poster on wall??
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
desirewhet:

Wow...wat a list..... I bet we av lots of talented artiste like dat out dere too, jst dat dey stil avnt got dat breakthrough needed to shine! I'm sure his style wil hopefully pave way sooner, jst a hit song will make d diff! So do u av his album or cd? His frame or his poster on wall??
yeah I have two of his albums
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: But u know u r the one who is gonna be single handedly funding everything , down from his flight charges, to performance charges to accommodation charges to eating charges
I dnt mind
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
I love him too...Adorn u is always on replay. The guy is good, u don't expect the average Nigerian to know him, because we like gbedu, not calm music...lol. He is trying in his own field.

1 Like

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
*makes a phone call to miguels manager to get him ready to be included in the next nigeria star mega jam* although i know he doesn't pass to perform in star mega jam*
marieolae: I dnt mind
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Baba419(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Miguel is good but i hope he drops an album soon, his mates j cole and wale are more respected. His older jams have proven useful with the ladies wink he's one artist i can pay to watch live. Just hope he doesnt step on my babes head. grin
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by desirewhet(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Aside miguel...whc oder artiste do u tink is under -rated?
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by bolaino(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2014
My best miguel song is "Do You" I love this jam to the extent that I play it almost every morning when I wake up for the past one year, #truestory, miguel's a star, "use me" is also another beautiful miguel song. But I fell in love with him when he came out first with "sure thing"

2 Likes

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2014
bolaino: My best miguel song is "Do You" I love this jam to the extent that I play it almost every morning when I wake up for the past one year, #truestory, miguel's a star, "use me" is also another beautiful miguel song. But I fell in love with him when he came out first with "sure thing"
omg yesss!!! " Do you like druugss, do u like druggsss, yeah well me too, me too!!!" I love that song. Use me, is a classic. Sure thing is a lovely slow song too. His newest song is Simple things..do u know it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by bolaino(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: omg yesss!!! " Do you like druugss, do u like druggsss, yeah well me too, me too!!!" I love that song. Use me, is a classic. Sure thing is a lovely slow song too. His newest song is Simple things..do u know it?
No I don't dear, is it beautiful? Miguel really sings beautifully, Lotus flower bomb, his lyrics are off world, I wonder how he does it.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
bolaino: No I don't dear, is it beautiful? Miguel really sings beautifully, Lotus flower bomb, his lyrics are off world, I wonder how he does it.
aww that song is so amazing..I just love the guy he iz wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by bolaino(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: aww that song is so amazing..I just love the guy he iz wonderful.
there's this classic soulful song I would love for you to download, "Loving you" by shanice, you'll enjoy it,
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
bolaino: there's this classic soulful song I would love for you to download, "Loving you" by shanice, you'll enjoy it,
I'll do that just now!!!

1 Like

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by bolaino(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: I'll do that just now!!!
I like you, you're cool, and beautiful, and I hope you like the simple things,
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by yungchop: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2014
marieolae: omg yesss!!! " Do you like druugss, do u like druggsss, yeah well me too, me too!!!" I love that song. Use me, is a classic. Sure thing is a lovely slow song too. His newest song is Simple things..do u know it?
talking bout drugs?? Download shell shocked by juicy J, stunt by 2chainz ft meek millz, kitten by iggy azalea, if you need more just beep me
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2014
bolaino: I like you, you're cool, and beautiful, and I hope you like the simple things,
yeah I love the simple things wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Ora – Let You Love Me (stream & Download) / "lyrics Lori Gangan" / Dbanj Ft. Olamide Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.