Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! (7966 Views)

Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Nigerian MOPOL Fighting Alongside The Military In North East(picture) / Remembering Today In History: The Day Abacha Seized Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by AmericanQueen: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
I would just like to remind you all that only 1 nation on earth has ever used a nuclear weapon on a civilian population. That is The United States of America whose budget is higher than that of the next 10 highest spending nations put together.... So while some of you are on here talking about a regional power(RUSSIA) with 50 year old tanks...I'm remind you why America is the most powerful country of ALL TIMES!!!!!

The Pentagon Home of the American Defense Department (Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard)

Army

Marines

Navy
[img]http://www.ed.gov/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Navy-recruits-1.jpg[/img]
Air Force

Coast Guard
[img]http://coastguard.dodlive.mil/files/2010/11/class4.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by AmericanQueen: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by Ramon92: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Weapons don't win wars always.. Their fall is imminent..
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by diamondpaul(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
So what does showing us armored tank's mean's #being powerful to you? No country as at now..is safe from any attack and no country as at now is aware on when an enemy is gonna strike...that's y I respect the russian who's automatic strike back polici's still stand's...
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by AmericanQueen: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by tit(f): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Who wan die?

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by AmericanQueen: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by kernel504(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
diamondpaul: So what does showing us armored tank's mean's #being powerful to you? No country as at now..is safe from any attack and no country as at now is aware on when an enemy is gonna strike...that's y I respect the russian who's automatic strike back polici's still stand's...

Lets be truthful, you think Russia can stand America?
Russia is "almost" behind America in everything, they are fighting for relevance.Imagine America forcing Russian economy into recession few weeks into EU-American sanctions.
The best Russia could do, was to bar Russians from importing food products from EU only.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by Mrval20(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Of course, U.S is powerful, but not when many nations come together to fight them. I hope you know that U.S is hated so much by lots of nations? If you're American, you should know that a whole lot of people hate you and if third world war eventually breaks out, I pity U.S.A because it'd be more like U.S.A against the world. Good thing you guys still have few puppets who'd dance to your every tune but that will not save you.

America should minimize it's "world policing" activities, or better still, do it with a sincere heart and not for their own selfish reasons!
PS: beware of China wink
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
1. You're glamourizing the brutal killing of harmless civilians.
2. You don't know history.
Verdict: you need your head checked.
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by diamondpaul(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
I understand u...and applaud u for replying without being abusive...but u fail to realise many thing's. Apart from russian having the whole europe gas pipe runing through their territory which they could pause or stop @ will...and moreover russian posses dead war weapon's which has been in existence for over 25 year's...which is an auto strike back policy aiming bck automatically @ any country who sttike them...moreover...before the 1960's I blve amerian's fake'd the going to the moon by their astronunt...by this time they don't wana be left out by their counterpart then russia #ussr who was the first to go to the moon....howerver before I penced up...what u don't knw abt russian economy is that they can never go so low like u said...the russian have enough aid assistance to help the size of ameriaca as a whole and more....an example can be sighted when matter's abt crimea and ukrain erupted...they never wasted time in helping those in crimea without second thought before their reunion..finally, am not a russo fan's but anything american is doing now....russian already has it.waiting for ur reply tho..russian is part of the u,n 2 superpower's I guess just like the law equity logo....they can't do without each other thereby bringing abt disput.thank's
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by tobtap: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
yes...the united state is a military superpower but Russia is their equal.....try and google the word M.A.D(mutual assured destruction) and the russians have the best nuclear-armed submarine that can take out america.
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by tobtap: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
kernel504:

Russia is "almost" behind America in everything, they are fighting for relevance.Imagine America forcing Russian economy into recession few weeks into EU-American sanctions.
The best Russia could do, was to bar Russians from importing food products from EU only.
usa is economically superior to russia but not superior in terms of military.FACT
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by lokito: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Omo imagine a war between Nigeria and US. Our president will definitely turn to a beggar that period. Na to beg go sure pass o. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by fitzmayowa: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
lokito: Omo imagine a war between Nigeria and US. Our president will definitely turn to a beggar that period. Na to beg go sure pass o. Lol

Bros your imagination bad gan ooo...cheesy
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by uken73(m): 4:09am On Aug 12, 2014
What it takes to be the world leader/superpower.
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Ramon92: Weapons don't win wars always.. Their fall is imminent..
na u wan fall them abi? Weapon don't will war always, deceive yourself, weapon is the main factor for war, beside weapon, American have the sense, strategy, technology, everything that will help to win war, they have it more than any other country.
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by Kalvan1000: 5:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Mrval20: Of course, U.S is powerful, but not when many nations come together to fight them. I hope you know that U.S is hated so much by lots of nations? If you're American, you should know that a whole lot of people hate you and if third world war eventually breaks out, I pity U.S.A because it'd be more like U.S.A against the world. Good thing you guys still have few puppets who'd dance to your every tune but that will not save you.

America should minimize it's "world policing" activities, or better still, do it with a sincere heart and not for their own selfish reasons!
PS: beware of China wink

Ingrate.
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by leke12(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2014
edakun!!! eleyi po a poju!
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by kernel504(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2014
kernel504:

Aggression is not a measure of strength.
Russia has never stood America intelligence, wait a minute, is it not the same Russia that could not stand Germany during war II ? It took the intervention of the Americans to bomb Japan, thereby weakening Germany.
During cold war, remember America single handedly brought an end of then USSR. CIA is not comparable to KGB.
America military budget is the "sum of 10 highest military budget", and somebody is telling me that Russia can do Jack.
China is not going into war with anybody because she's building her economy,remember.
Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by egift(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2014
This got my attention shocked

Re: The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!! by Ramon92: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
DONMAYOR19: na u wan fall them abi? Weapon don't will war always, deceive yourself, weapon is the main factor for war, beside weapon, American have the sense, strategy, technology, everything that will help to win war, they have it more than any other country.
yeah sure, as they won in Vietnam. As they've massacred the terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq.. As they came out tops in the Somali civil war..

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Misa Wada’s Convoy: PDP Campaign Council Demands Investigation / Top Ten Strongest Currencies In Africa At The Moment / Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.