Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16748 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Waspy: Lol grin grin @ Op.... your BF is calculatively cynical. that's all. If you made the move out of the blue, he might want to get skeptical/ cynical. This is why ladies shld be more spontaneous and non sterotypic......And pls for the records, erase the notion that all men want is sex, gaddemit, sometimes all we want is to get our acts right and then sex is far from it

lol yeah it was out of the blue...maybe he thought she was up to something.hmmm gave to ponder of this... So was the correct approach to flirt for days and the let him do the asking? That would take too long...what if she likes taking charge
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by vizkiz: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol im not offering

must i open a thread before you say Yes? undecided
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mutuwa:

Well some women do..i remember when i was comin up,i still see the face of the first girl who tried to screw me up,talking about the early 90's.she was older than me tho! Then my secretary some months bk,and an acquaintance I met at ikeja mall last month.funny enuf I fend them all off..

lol no offence sir. Im 25 and since i was born ( just a bit before the 90s) you have been offered sex by 3 women...in 20+ years? See how rare it is cheesy
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by OohMpa: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yeah, just once....

Was expecting her friend an hour before her surprise visit. Had done it once before so she thought she had free access to ooh Mpa's sugarcane angry

The bïtch didn't want a quickie but a long äss forepläy and ooh Mpa needed to dump this bïtch before he gets caught.....

So faked a call and told her Ooh Mpa's church society members were on their way for fellowship. Ooh Mpa had to promise to visit her soon but he didn't angry

11 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Waspy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol yeah it was out of the blue...maybe he thought she was up to something.hmmm gave to ponder of this... So was the correct approach to flirt for days and the let him do the asking? That would take too long...what if she likes taking charge
There are better and faster ways to seduction. The best is to try and match him intellectually ( intellectual blackmail) ....it mesmerizes men. Just as you can scare a lion/ dog by roaring/barking louder than it can. Men are more rational than emotional.

6 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
vizkiz:

must i open a thread before you say Yes? undecided

lol is that a threat? You cant force me
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Waspy: There are better and faster ways to seduction. The best is to try and match him intellectually....it mesmerizes men. Just as you can scare a lion/ dog by roaring/barking louder than it can. Men are more rational than emotional.

I dont mean to air her laundry but he is no match for her. As far as I know he doesnt challenge in that way. But ill take this tip...it makes flirting and pre-intimacy interesting

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it.

are men dogs or robots?

why would you be offering your wares to someone who doesnt want them, unless you have some other reason for doing so.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by vizkiz: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol is that a threat? You cant force me

i aren't Threatening swirry...am a gentleman embarassed

Do you have dimples by the way? undecided
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont mean to air her laundry but he is no match for her. As far as I know he doesnt challenge in that way. But ill take this tip...it makes flirting and pre-intimacy interesting

i'd say know your animal.

stick with those who want what you're offering, and leave those who dont.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Subom1(f): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
I think her first mistake was trying to initiate sex with someone who she was not even dating.

If it was her boyfriend I see nothing wrong with it but other than that it's a no no well at least for me.

Some men can be funny. He may be playing his own game too just to rattle her up. You know when you sort of show a lack of interest it may make her want him more, question her attractiveness etc and some men get off of that OR

He may think your friend is cheap and decided to pass

3 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
we r like lions sumtimes we hunt 4 prey n nt d other way round

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

The heart wants what the heart wants ... We cant help it
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Subom1(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

grin grin grin
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

The heart wants what the heart wants ... We cant help it

sweety, you can help it when the man is behind bars, not so?

besides, what the bible says is the heart is desperately wicked.

who is "we"? Are you referring to people from your area, because I most certainly do not beg men to ply my wares, if I have any.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
vizkiz:

i aren't Threatening swirry...am a gentleman embarassed

Do you have dimples by the way? undecided

I have one deep on on my right cheek...wish i had two smiley
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Subom1: I think her first mistake was trying to initiate sex with someone who she was not even dating.

If it was her boyfriend I see nothing wrong with it but other than that it's a no no well at least for me.

Some men can be funny. He may be playing his own game too just to rattle her up. You know when you sort of show a lack of interest it may make her want him more, question her attractiveness etc and some men get off of that OR

He may think your friend is cheap and decided to pass

so true maybe he does think shes cheap...which is a shame because she isnt like that. She just chose to be faithful and loyal to the wrong guy. But your points are very valid.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

sweety, you can help it when the man is behind bars, not so?

besides, what the bible says is the heart is desperately wicked.

who is "we"? Are you referring to people from your area, because I most certainly do not beg men to ply my wares, if I have any.

'we' as in any one with a heart... Read again
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by vizkiz: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I have one deep on on my right cheek...wish i had two smiley

i could make that wish come true you know smiley
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Subom1(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

so true maybe he does think shes cheap...which is a shame because she isnt like that. She just chose to be faithful and loyal to the wrong guy. But your points are very valid.
Well it's a pity bit she must try and get over it. He is not the only man alive and like tpia said, she just needs to find her Animal tongue

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dannyxy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
some women think they are God's gift to the men, it irritates me to the bone, that's why I like embarrassing them. you think you can use sexx to get just anything from just any man because you look like miss world, you must be mad to try that with me..
I blame some guys for letting girls think that men can not turn down sexx. yes you can say I am not man enough for you, I am not tough enough, yes I agree, after all your talk I will still not do it, no be by force.., my God forbid I commit fornication, mtcheww..

Lolz, I remember one time, a lady told me, "you are not a nice guy at all", another " you are not a gentleman at all, I hate you".. me I no send, funny enough, dey still remained friends with me..

Guys should learn to respect themselves, don't make this girls think we reason our "thing" alone, learn to be discipline.. God bless

16 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

'we' as in any one with a heart... Read again

your heart is different from other people's own, stop generalizing.

there is nothing "heartish" about being a nym.pho who harasses men for sex.

its not something to boast about unless you want to sell some gossip mags.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dannyxy: some women think they are God's gift to the men

jeeez!
Subom1: like tpia said, she just needs to find her Animal tongue
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
we need to rub minds are you around?

[quote author=tpia1][/quote]
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

your heart is different from other people's own, stop generalizing.

there is nothing "heartish" about being a nym.pho who harasses men for sex.

its not something to boast about unless you want to sell some gossip mags.

lol i think you misunderstood me. So ill explain. The heart wants what it wants... We want to think logically but always choose to think with our hearts instead especially in love ...with you being the exception ofcourse since you have never done anything stupid in the name of love
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dannyxy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

jeeez!
* jumps up from chair *, kilode, why you shout like that?, nawa for you oh

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
vizkiz:

i could make that wish come true you know smiley

how cheesy
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dannyxy: some women think they are God's gift to the men, it irritates me to the bone, that's why I like embarrassing them. you think you can use sexx to get just anything from just any man because you look like miss world, you must be mad to try that with me..
I blame some guys for letting girls think that men can not turn down sexx. yes you can say I am not man enough for you, I am not tough enough, yes I agree, after all your talk I will still not do it, no be by force.., my God forbid I commit fornication, mtcheww..

Lolz, I remember one time, a lady told me, "you are not a nice guy at all", another " you are not a gentleman at all, I hate you".. me I no send, funny enough, dey still remained friends with me..

Guys should learn to respect themselves, don't make this girls think we reason our "thing" alone, learn to be discipline.. God bless

I dont believe my friend tried to belittled him to force him into sex but as much as you dont want it be sensitive about it. Being straight forward with her and saying I actually dont think its a good idea. Dont lead her on only to embarrass her to prove she is not Gods gift to men.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
This topic actually made me remember wen a lady once initaited sex for d fisrt time and i humbly declined.... Ooooh God, d girl hated me afterwards
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by vizkiz: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

how cheesy

let's talk about it outside wink

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. / The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.