Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16756 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by slimzypink(f): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yes there was this fine boi pastor in my fellowship then..Tall Dark and Handsome well built, 8packs...former cultist self b4 he gave his life 2 christ.. in one of the popular Universities in the southwest.
leme stop here oo ..since he is quite popular.. gals were trooping in numbers just 2 see him..but i got his attention blah blah blah...nd long story short the niccur really resisted my advances....he was able to resist me...I was shocked!!

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by LoveDecay(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
It would have been easier if she said her house was on fire or something.

Then wear a light T-shirt pour water on it , so her tittiez show.

Really short shorts or skirts than can easily go off. She needs to wear pant.ies...

Men like taking off. Women's pant.ies sometimes we tear em off.

Just saying ... When s.ex is obvious some men don't want it. Especially good looking men...

3 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
tosyne2much: This topic actually made me remember wen a lady once initaited sex for d fisrt time and i humbly declined.... Ooooh God, d girl hated me afterwards

atleast you were polite. I think my friends story is a bit different...they had an 'arrangemnent' so i guess he just doesnt want to anymore. Id also hate you if you did that. The key difference here is that he inniated it and she rejected him until she got curious... He did the job well and she was calling for his services and he decline...
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dannyxy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont believe my friend tried to belittled him to force him into sex but as much as you dont want it be sensitive about it. Being straight forward with her and saying I actually dont think its a good idea. Dont lead her on only to embarrass her to prove she is not Gods gift to men.
what do you expect me to do, how does one sensitively say no?..

I don't lead anybody on, they lead themselves on, I don't like it that some ladies think all men want is sexx, especially those ones that feel they are miss world, and no guy can turn them down, I like humbling them that's all, it's always between she and I, no one else would know, my presence will always embarrass her, but no one will no why.. I really don't like proud ladies..

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids: After calmly replying as if he didnt just get offered a deal of a life time he said he would come see her.

Am I d only dude in da house getting pissed off with these "deal of a lifetime thing" So to help u take d itch off is now a "deal of a lifetime" for me? OP fold ur ego and go 2 sleep pls cos i'ld prefer beta deals.

There is always a willing lady so don't expect any serious dude to come running head and heels cos u hv urges(sowi I meant ur "friend"wink. I do wot I wanna do, wen I wanna do so no lady ain't dictate nofin 2 me. Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

atleast you were polite. I think my friends story is a bit different...they had an 'arrangemnent' so i guess he just doesnt want to anymore. Id also hate you if you did that. The key difference here is that he inniated it and she rejected him until she got curious... He did the job well and she was calling for his services and he decline...
i understand u beta.... Ladies feel so cheap and worthless wen guys decline their intimate initiation.. Buh to be frank ehn, most ladies grew up wit d mentality dat men are alwz wanting to have sex and dat it is a taboo for a lady to initiate sex.. I feel dats d mentality of dat ur frnd dat men hardly resist sex
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by sexylogan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids: This happend to a friend of mine but could have equally happend to me or anyone.

She is an attractive girl and gets many suitors. She likes this guy who she has been having an on and off thing with. She finally summoned the courage to msg him saying she is feeling 'hot' and he should come 'help' her out.

After calmly replying as if he didnt just get offered a deal of a life time he said he would come see her.

He didnt pitch n when she asked him he just said work came up
She was so angry but tried to contain it and act normal like she didnt care. But she later told me she felt rejected because she actually prepared for him.

Now we ladies are always rejecting guys left right and centre with no care in the world. When we are rejected all hell will and should break loose.

So this got me thinking... Have any ladies been brushed aside after taking such a bold step and inniating sex? I mean men love sex...or is it to punish her in return for rejecting him the previous times.

I've turned down my ex before but it wasnt to punish her. I had a hectic day @ work and I was just too damn tired.
She sulked throughout the next day.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Keky(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
purplesummer: Sometimes when you are being begged to eat a particular food, you lose the appetite. It doesn't necessarily mean another person wouldn't desire the same food.
I desire your food purple.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Keky(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Reject wetin? How? Hian. Ever Ready

3 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol i think you misunderstood me. So ill explain. The heart wants what it wants... We want to think logically but always choose to think with our hearts instead especially in love ...with you being the exception ofcourse since you have never done anything stupid in the name of love

sweetheart, if your heart does not allow you to pester gollum (pictured below) for sex, then you SHOULD KNOW your heart is indeed discriminatory when it wants to be.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vZK4b2YzCLM/U48c-OYTLUI/AAAAAAAAABA/N0lg4N-0L5w/s1600/images.jpg[/img]

I will never consider it ok to be harassing a man, or men for sex.

If i am going to do anything s.tupid in the name of love, it will not be begging a man to give me a lay.

Got it?

lets stop pretending we do not know what exactly we are discussing here, sweetums!

i dont know if you are a p.rostitute or something, if you are, then you need to expressly state that so we know how to respond to you appropriately.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
tosyne2much: Ladies feel so cheap and worthless wen guys decline their intimate initiation..

maybe the ones you know, do.

most ladies grew up wit d mentality dat men are alwz wanting to have sex

I did not grow up with that mentality.

it depends on how you were raised or maybe what particular culture (or subculture) you are from.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dannyxy: * jumps up from chair *, kilode, why you shout like that?, nawa for you oh

na ikanra abeg.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I've turned down sex I think about thrice now but I always go home to self service afterwards. Not all of us are crazy over sex. I've had alotta girls beg me for sex so its no biggie for me. On one occassion one of them actually cried. I felt for her. I only let her give me head. I'm not too normal tho lol

4 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

maybe the ones you know, do.
ooooh common lets hit d name on d head... Since our ladies believe a guy shld first make d first approach evn wen She is silently dying for him den we are now taking it as far as a lady initiating sex... U know our belief in Nigeria now.... Dnt say d ones i knw abeg
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
why should a lady feel cheap and worthless because a guy turns down her invitation for sex?

that's just s.tupid.

is her p.imp going to beat her up or something?

of course if they've already done everything besides penetration then I think they'll both feel cheap and worthless.

and if thats the case, then the scenario here isnt just about the woman pestering the guy.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by 50calibre(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
A girl once denied me se*x, everything was flowing fine, she was having fun and I though I was going to score, then all of sudden her countenance changed. I instantly sensed it was a rejection and withdrew. Her regret was visible before I left her house that day, she tried to make amends & get the previous chemistry flowing, but Nah!! Not for me. I don't try such things twice, if I'm denied access the first time, that's it.

I don't know why it happened, whether it was a kind of game or just a moment of madness on her path. Since then, she's made several attempts to get it on, but I let her know that train has since departed.

I don't see myself rejecting a girl except she looks very gross or I'm just in a very very very bad mood. In Uni, I lost a substantial amount of money due to stup*idity & my babe tried to console me with sex, it didn't work.

2 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
shocked
Mutuwa: Make i swim joor! What is special if a girl gets rejected of sex!
pls is that your thing in d sharks mouth? shocked grin shocked
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1: why should a lady feel cheap and worthless because a guy turns down her invitation for sex?

that's just s.tupid.

is her p.imp going to beat her up or something?

of course if they've already done everything besides penetration then I think they'll both feel cheap and worthless.

and if thats the case, then the scenario here isnt just about the woman pestering the guy.
u aint getting my point ryt..... Do u know d gravity in it wen a lady initiate sex to someone she's not dating ? If u said it does not make dem in any way feel cheap.. Fine!!!! Buh av u ever wondered why most ladies who are declined of sex inititiation tend to get upset, disappointed and probably start acting awkward afterwards?

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
thats when they are on a mission i guess.

i may be a minority, but i dont base my self worth on a guy's approval.

except maybe Jesus Christ's own.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2014
HaHahaha...see as you serious with the comment.#Hilarious
OohMpa: Yeah, just once....

Was expecting her friend an hour before her surprise visit. Had done it once before so she thought she had free access to ooh Mpa's sugarcane angry

The bïtch didn't want a quickie but a long äss forepläy and ooh Mpa needed to dump this bïtch before he gets caught.....

So faked a call and told her Ooh Mpa's church society members were on their way for fellowship. Ooh Mpa had to promise to visit her soon but he didn't angry
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Shalome(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2014
Its normal...sometimes you not in the mood or you just feel the beach is up to something and most real brothas don't do free kitty or gift kitty
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by dre11(m): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2014
slimzypink: Yes there was this fine boi pastor in my fellowship then..Tall Dark and Handsome well built, 8packs...former cultist self b4 he gave his life 2 christ.. in one of the popular Universities in the southwest.
leme stop here oo ..since he is quite popular.. gals were trooping in numbers just 2 see him..but i got his attention blah blah blah...nd long story short the niccur really resisted my advances....he was able to resist me...I was shocked!!

shocked that he resist u
are u beyanse niundecided
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by daudazeez9(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2014
most of the time women deem keen of nymphomania nd nude were ready to. So erase the notion.desire, of alway man request. Ok
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Yes there was this fine boi pastor in my fellowship then..Tall Dark and Handsome well built, 8packs...former cultist self b4 he gave his life 2 christ.. in one of the popular Universities in the southwest.

did you use juju or why were you shocked?

seriously, when you people are tripped to get attention from males in nigeria, i wonder what you'll do if one of those good looking races gives you face.

Probably rent a billboard to announce it.

I'm not saying males in nigeria are not handsome, but if a movie star lookalike toasts you, from the way you are forming here, you'd probably give thanksgiving like you won the lottery.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by bablononi(m): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2014
my own story was even funny.i wish i can tell it.i only remember running home faster dan flash
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dreyl(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Yea it happened once and it waz the last cheesy
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Tell your friend (you) that she got served, he is probably paying her back for rejecting him earlier I have done the same and don't mind doing it especially to prove a point.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by kerny(f): 1:10am On Aug 12, 2014
CoolHunk: One did arabian/egyptian belly dance or whatever for me. I waited till she was done and then showed her the way out...lol
Hahaha.....dude too mean.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by 5minsmadness: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2014
dechandel:
Spreads mat
Why mat though? Don't you have a foldable chair?

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by mecussey(m): 1:41am On Aug 12, 2014
I have rejected a girl because, I was not just feeling her. Another because, she is a nympho and am not ready for the daily activity. Another because, she was a small girl. Another because, I dont like her.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by 5minsmadness: 1:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Something about a girl asking for it outright that turns me off, especially if I wasn't attracted to her in the first place.**modified **
I smiled, turned her over, took off her clothes and gave her a soothing back massage...and then left.

It just didnt feel right.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by 5minsmadness: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2014
;Dchickenstew grin
What kind of moniker is that? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? / After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.