Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card (3079 Views)

Get Free USA Bank Account Linked To Free Payoneer Card / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Urgent Info! Distributorship For Nestle or P&G Nigeria Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by ambrosini593(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
I need a valid address or P.O Box to receive payoneer card. Payoneer keeps reject my application because of lack of valid address. Who can help me? Yenagoa houses are not numbered and getting someone using mail box is terrible. Pls who can help me with a valid address so that I can reapply for the card
Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by sammyjay76(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
ambrosini593: I need a valid address or P.O Box to receive payoneer card. Payoneer keeps reject my application because of lack of valid address. Who can help me? Yenagoa houses are not numbered and getting someone using mail box is terrible. Pls who can help me with a valid address so that I can reapply for the card
log on here and follow up your valid postal will be seen and that is what you need for payoneer. www.nigeriapostcodes.com
Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by ambrosini593(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
sammyjay76:
log on here and follow up your valid postal will be seen and that is what you need for payoneer. www.nigeriapostcodes.com
. I can't find it there
Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by arbitrage: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
ambrosini593: . I can't find it there

I wouldn't know where you live there but I can see some addresses displayed when searching. You may need to use the NIPOST address there because I saw NIPOST as one of the names of areas in Yenegoa. May be you will then be able to pick the card up there on arrival.

Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by ambrosini593(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
arbitrage:

I wouldn't know where you live there but I can see some addresses displayed when searching. You may need to use the NIPOST address there because I saw NIPOST as one of the names of areas in Yenegoa. May be you will then be able to pick the card up there on arrival.
. Thank you very much. But how do I copy or fill the address from your pic on the payoneer address form? Also, how do I know when the card finally come ?
Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by arbitrage: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
ambrosini593: . Thank you very much. But how do I copy or fill the address from your pic on the payoneer address form? Also, how do I know when the card finally come ?

If you know the name of your city and state, then every other thing there is going into your address line(s) except the postcode itself that will be in the postal code line. You can only know when the card arrives if NIPOST usually delivers mails in your town. In some places, people usually go into their local Post Office to check for thier mails. I think your case needs what legalwealth always advises here on Nairaland that you should pay to receive it by courier (DHL/Fedex/UPS, etc) when ordering your Payoneer card, so it will be delivered to your doorstep instead of getting lost in transit.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by ambrosini593(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2014
arbitrage:

If you know the name of your city and state, then every other thing there is going into your address line(s) except the postcode itself that will be in the postal code line. You can only know when the card arrives if NIPOST usually delivers mails in your town. In some places, people usually go into their local Post Office to check for thier mails. I think your case needs what legalwealth always advises here on Nairaland that you should pay to receive it by courier (DHL/Fedex/UPS, etc) when ordering your Payoneer card, so it will be delivered to your doorstep instead of getting lost in transit.
. Tenx again. Pls I will prefer NIPOST, all I need you to do for me is to type an example here that I can follow when filling payoneer address. Thank you sir
Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by bigx(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Go to your local nipost office and open a P.O. Box, doesn't cost up to 5k
Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by carpaints: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2014
pls how do i change my address or code for receiving my card before it is been shiped,pls help very urgent.
Re: I Need A Valid Address Or P.O Box To Receive Payoneer Card by legalwealth(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
arbitrage:

You've said it all as I think he needs to use the courier option! !!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ur Advice, A Kingsize Deep Freezer Or Ice Block Machine / How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! / Instant Online Loans For Non Salary Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.