Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25528 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 16, 2014
childofGod09:

You are a lowlife clearly and inbred one for that matter. That is why your brain is so degenerated. Just cause you choose to cop...te with your relatives as it is clear from your post and your partner in crime evileyes as you like creatures who look exactly like you. Also it is a sign when someone was sexually molested by their mother, father in future they choose partners who look exactly like them. You are living a life of abomination. Serve God not the devil.
I HOPE YOUR WIFE KNOWS HOW DELUSIONAL YOU ARE AND HOPE TO CHECK YOU INTO THE NEAREST MENTAL INSTITUTION BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY UNSTABLE. I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU SAY IM SEXUALLY MOLESTED U KIDDING ME?? Your the ABOMINATOR WHO IS MIXING BLOOD not me. Such a loser weak mentally unstable guy. I feel sorry for you. *straightjacket*

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:00am On Aug 16, 2014
ebonyeyez:
I HOPE YOUR WIFE KNOWS HOW DELUSIONAL YOU ARE AND HOPE TO CHECK YOU INTO THE NEAREST MENTAL INSTITUTION BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY UNSTABLE. I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU SAY IM SEXUALLY MOLESTED U KIDDING ME?? Your the ABOMINATOR WHO IS MIXING BLOOD not me. Such a loser weak mentally unstable guy. I feel sorry for you. *straightjacket*

Oh your true colours are coming out even more. Now you calling mixed families and all mixed children and people in the world abomination? Obama, Michelle (she has white ancestor), their daughters are abominations to you? You foolishly don't even realize how many mixed people are in the world. You will not exterminate us racist inbreeding obsessed devil worshipping jezebel, you can try as hard as you can God our father would not allow it. You are so ignorant. My wife is next to me as we do things together we are one as God put us together. Here is a sentence for you in Slovakian from my wife : Budeme sa za teba modlit lebo sa spravas ako bosorka.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2014
childofGod09:

Oh your true colours are coming out even more. Now you calling mixed families and all mixed children and people in the world abomination? Obama, Michelle (she has white ancestor), their daughters are abominations to you? You foolishly don't even realize how many mixed people are in the world. You will not exterminate us racist inbreeding obsessed devil worshipping jezebel, you can try as hard as you can God our father would not allow it. You are so ignorant. My wife is next to me as we do things together we are one as God put us together. Here is a sentence for you in Slovakian from my wife : Budeme sa za teba modlit lebo sa spravas ako bosorka.
OK in English: fuuuucckkkk yooooouuuuu. Stop being obsessed with who you wish to be, White. Your ugly inside and out. European women look like man looking prostitutes so that's who your with. Ha! Enjoy your miserable inferior complexed life. Your wife must have a dark past about her if she's married to someone like you. She should have been more careful, white woman will fall for anything. They live off of expectations and cry all the damn time. Smh... dude we can keep it going for eternity. Its nothing you can tell me the would make me hate myself enough to date another race like you. Fake azz ... I'm not mad at you but laughing at you because something is mentally wrong with you. I have to ask myself why the hell Im online with crazy people I don't know or don't know me? Good question tho... smh I prove a point to a monkey... lol

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 3:24am On Aug 16, 2014
ebonyeyez: OK in English: fuuuucckkkk yooooouuuuu. Stop being obsessed with who you wish to be, White. Your ugly inside and out. European women look like man looking prostitutes so that's who your with. Ha! Enjoy your miserable inferior complexed life. Your wife must have a dark past about her if she's married to someone like you. She should have been more careful, white woman will fall for anything. They live off of expectations and cry all the damn time. Smh... dude we can keep it going for eternity. Its nothing you can tell me the would make me hate myself enough to date another race like you. Fake azz ... I'm not mad at you but laughing at you because something is mentally wrong with you. I have to ask myself why the hell Im online with crazy people I don't know or don't know me? Good question tho... smh I prove a point to a monkey... lol

------------------------------------------------------------Please leave us alone mean lady and all the other mean people please stop. Leave our beautiful family and other mixed families alone. Amen.

Thank you
mixed children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bB9PPjp04o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amEnsFtwt9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSwGE6OARQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj38MAOB04Y
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Stillfire: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
I've often wondered why you people can't date yourselves without insulting black women. shocked You hate white men, you hate black women, you hate how the world treats you as a black man...where does the hate stop? Tufiakwa.

Black women just need to accept the fact that black men in huge numbers have stereotyped them.
When a group of people repeatedly tell you they have a deep seethed hatred for you, it's best you accept it. kiss grin
And move on with your life. There's no sense surrounding yourself with negativity. kiss
And I like threads like this and more men need to come out and confess their love. So that black women don't make the mistake of dinning with people who hate them. tongue
Personally, I stay away from black males, why? They scare me to be honest and I just know who hates me most. So I respect myself and stay away. grin Let the ghetto ones continue interacting and debating with them.

Black women know thy enemy! cool

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Stillfire: I've often wondered why you people can't date yourselves without insulting black women. shocked You hate white men, you hate black women, you hate how the world treats you as a black man...where does the hate stop? Tufiakwa.

Black women just need to accept the fact that black men in huge numbers have stereotyped them.
When a group of people repeatedly tell you they have a deep seethed hatred for you, it's best you accept it. kiss grin
And move on with your life. There's no sense surrounding yourself with negativity. kiss
And I like threads like this and more men need to come out and confess their love. So that black women don't make the mistake of dinning with people who hate them. tongue
Personally, I stay away from black males, why? They scare me to be honest and I just know who hates me most. So I respect myself and stay away. grin Let the ghetto ones continue interacting and debating with them.

More delusional people on this forum.

The problem with people like you and the OP is that you wish that of which you are not (white). You and the OP are the only true bigots here. Putting all black women and black men into one group. In network engineering, we call that summarization.

No one cares if you go only after white men/women. But for you to broadcast it to the world shows you have either

A. Vast insecurity issues
B. Low self-esteem
C. Wannabe issues
D. Severe brainwashed issues

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fulaman198

We are on the same side bro, you should have known from my earlier post on this thread. Thanks for being a correspondence to a social experiment.

childofGod09:
------------------------------------------------------------
God bless you for speaking the truth. You are an exceptional human being who is not afraid to fight for justice.

You dont have to thank me, you still remain the eediot here, ewu.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
pansophist: Fulaman198

We are on the same side bro, you should have known from my earlier post on this thread. Thanks for being a correspondence of a social experiment.

You dont have to thank me, you still remain the eediot here, ewu.

Whatever insult you call me you calling your mother that. I do not insult you and you just spit into my face. You are fake pretentious creature. Creatures like you make me sick.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
childofGod09:

Whatever insult you call me you calling your mother that. I do not insult you and you just spit into my face. You are fake pretentious creature. Creatures like you make me sick.

Lol, malu. You do not matter as far as I am concern, Your ass has already been trashed on this thread, I wont further do the same thing, tiny d!.ckk white trash.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
pansophist:

Lol, malu. You do not matter as far as I am concern, Your ass has already been trashed on this thread, I wont further do the same thing, tiny d!.ckk white trash.

Devil worshippers like you and Foolman would never win. White men who breeds with white women will finish you off. You are enemies. That is where you should turn your fake eyes to and worry. Asians hate you more than you will ever know and you are here attacking innocent mixed families online. What a wimps. My eastern european wife and me are producing strong mixed children. Mixed people are the future and you can't do nothing about it. You are weak hiding behing racist bitter black women's miniskirt. All decent black women are marrying white men and breeding strong mixed future generations. Look at you bitter racist black inbred couplings are at bottom of the barrel. Anyone who bless me will be blessed and anyone who curse me will be cursed. Amen. Fools like you brought a curse on yourselfs. Run ebola is behind a corner hide behind a 'strong' black women they can protect you. Spinavy falosny hnusny podliak.
http://youtu.be//46xhFCXBMJs
http://youtu.be//ZSwGE6OARQQ
http://youtu.be//MY32nzV4xyM
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
childofGod09:

Devil worshippers like you and Foolman would never win. White men who breeds with white women will finish you off. You are enemies. That is where you should turn your fake eyes to and worry. Asians hate you more than you will ever know and you are here attacking innocent mixed families online. What a wimps. My eastern european wife and me are producing strong mixed children. Mixed people are the future and you can't do nothing about it. You are weak hiding behing racist bitter black women's miniskirt. All decent black women are marrying white men and breeding strong mixed future generations. Look at you bitter racist black inbred couplings are at bottom of the barrel. Anyone who bless me will be blessed and anyone who curse me will be cursed. Amen. Fools like you brought a curse on yourselfs. Run ebola is behind a corner hide behind a 'strong' black women they can protect you. Spinavy falosny hnusny podliak.
http://youtu.be//46xhFCXBMJs
http://youtu.be//ZSwGE6OARQQ
http://youtu.be//MY32nzV4xyM

I have never read such delusional, re.tarded, uneducated gibberish in my entire lifespan of 30 years. What the heck did I just read, please grant me 30 seconds of my life back.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

I have never read such delusional, re.tarded, uneducated gibberish in my entire lifespan of 30 years. What the heck did I just read, please grant me 30 seconds of my life back.

Bros, if you realize, I ignored him, please do the same for the sake of the ''death of this thread''

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
pansophist:

Bros, if you realize, I ignored him, please do the same for the sake of the ''death of this thread''

Alright

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Stillfire: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

More delusional people on this forum.

The problem with people like you and the OP is that you wish that of which you are not (white). You and the OP are the only true bigots here. Putting all black women and black men into one group. In network engineering, we call that summarization.

No one cares if you go only after white men/women. But for you to broadcast it to the world shows you have either

A. Vast insecurity issues
B. Low self-esteem
C. Wannabe issues
D. Severe brainwashed issues

Sorry I refuse to surround myself with the negativity that always always simmers from black men. kiss
Why are you angry by the way?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Stillfire:

Sorry I refuse to surround myself with the negativity that always always simmers from black men. kiss
Why are you angry by the way?

Like every wannabe white person on this forum all you do is generalise and summarise people. Not that it matters anyways. Most men and women who pursue and insult black men/women typically speaking are wannabe whites who don't want to have anything to do with black people anyways.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by stillonthedeen: 4:08am On Aug 17, 2014
People!!!!! Please stop attacking this nigerian man married to eastern european slovakian wife who's mixed herself, with long hair, baths 3 times a day, works health sector, cleans the house while he comes on NL to defend her, right after he makes a post that he know could lead to "discrimination"

Dude does your wife offer pony-riding lessons?

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by oyinbogirl(f): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2014
childofGod09:

My question was why the hate? Why is my wife and even my children getting attacked my Nigerians, other blacks on daily basis? We are in shopping centre, park, church, just walking on the street minding out business and we get verbally attacked by black women. My wife even got punched by two black women randomly on the street when she was eight months pregnant with our son who passed away. So why would I not ask why some racist black women feel it is ok to attack my eastern european wife? What gives them right to treat us bad? Are they better than us. God is not pleased with this hatred they expressing.

you have to expect some of that interracial relationships.....not that its good but this world is in the hands of the devil as we know. By the way, how does your wife frind time to work, keep a clean house, cook, and care for you and 3 children and yet shower 3 times a day>? Just curious ...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
oyinbogirl:

you have to expect some of that interracial relationships.....not that its good but this world is in the hands of the devil as we know. By the way, how does your wife frind time to work, keep a clean house, cook, and care for you and 3 children and yet shower 3 times a day>? Just curious ...

You are wright this world is in the hands of a devil that is why all this hatred all over the world people hating and killing each other because they are of different ethnicity, tribe, skincolour. ... But as you know we have to remain faithful to God. People who love the God most are getting attacked most. But God is with us in this fight against devil and at the end God with us his children will be victorious. My wife is an exceptional woman who loves God and love her family and that is how she manages everything. Our first child died and she did not become bitter despite the pain of loosing a child and remained in faith and God rewarded her greatly. She will remain blessed.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Subom1(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
^ Coming from a devil himself. You still have the audacity to name yourself child of God when you have been spewing crap and hatred everywhere. Am starting to believe you have no wife or kids cos you spend a lot of time on this thread arguing about rubbish. Fake wannabe

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Subom1: ^ Coming from a devil himself. You still have the audacity to name yourself child of God when you have been spewing crap and hatred everywhere. Am starting to believe you have no wife or kids cos you spend a lot of time on this thread arguing about rubbish. Fake wannabe

I am what God chose me to be and that is a man of God. You with your hatred come more under the description of someone who serves a devil. Just how foolish you look in the eyes of a Lord. I am sitting with my wife and children and we came back from church and shopping, finished cooking beans and paprikas (slovakian food ) and we are going to read bible together. My wife and I are one as God made us one and what I write here is coming from both of us.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Subom1(f): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
^^^ Tales by moonlight grin At least spice it up a bit. You are such a bore...

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2014
booket: u re right dear.most of this whites women re not wife material am surprise at the op comment.i have date one in the past all they want is sex,drinking and clubbing.black woman re the best.they re homily,cultural and can take good care of the children while doing other domestic works.
thx... and what's crazy about it was that she happened to live down the street from my fathers relatives, they told me she was a pothead with her second husband. She lied about everything at first but later admitted to smoking pot and used to be a call girl(prostitute). She is in her fourth marriage with my father and I still don't know why she is 52 years old wearing diapers. Plu, she looks like Mrs Santa Clause in the face. Smh lol I told my father with were u thinking then Omg..she even once called herself black because she had mixed children from her second husband. Delusional crazy ass female. Whenever she was going through one of her episodes(only happens when ddidn't take her antidepressant medication) she would lock herself in a closet and stay there for hours. Once I had to call her to come out the closet as if she was a five year old child. Who does that crazy ish She wanted African braid one time because her hair was very long. I braided it and her hair was long but the density of her hair wasnt much at all. She looked like a plucked chicken. She has very bad wrinkles, which I've notice that in most white women, their skin has no melanin which means it has no natural oil which causes their skin to wrinkle and age more than black women. That's why black women are truly amazing. My mother has amazing gorgeous skin, that's how my skin looks natural because of her. My father has natural curly hair and of course he's Jamaican. But anyways, more love to the real Queens and Kings on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by uzoexcel(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
WELL. if this actually happened, sorry and apologies..no one regardless of race should v to suffer that...

also, maybe u may need to try and get closer to ur black neighbors and their wives...i bet ya some of them r of very good moral standing and who u can introduce ur wife to...let her bond with a few and who knows...keeeping ur distance from them (thats if u do) may make u seem arrogant even if u r not...keeping alooof and distant from them may paint u in a 'this nigger think he too good for us' light. i date an indian and shez d best thing that happened in a while...but i wouldnt go around saying the same qualities she has will never be possessed by my black ladies;that smacks of ignorance and arrogance in equal proportion....

and as for black ladies hating on ur lady, sorry for that again but u know ladies DNA aint too easy to understand...even in naija i v seen a pretty girl walk into my street and every other lady stares at her and starts to hiss or make snide comments...ladies hate on each other a lot even when they appear all smiles...it happens a lot...as i said find out ur neighbors or church members that mean well and get closer to them...once any of ur black pals warms up to ur wife, it wont be hard for him to convince his wife and his friends that u 'are alryte'..

childofGod09:

My question was why the hate? Why is my wife and even my children getting attacked my Nigerians, other blacks on daily basis? We are in shopping centre, park, church, just walking on the street minding out business and we get verbally attacked by black women. My wife even got punched by two black women randomly on the street when she was eight months pregnant with our son who passed away. So why would I not ask why some racist black women feel it is ok to attack my eastern european wife? What gives them right to treat us bad? Are they better than us. God is not pleased with this hatred they expressing.

u can open a thread on nairaland on inter racial dating and ask people to state their experiences and how they went about resolving their issues..it may enlighten u more

Lastly i hope u dont act too soft also...ladies would think twice before attacking van diesel's wife..or even my girlfriend grin grin grin .For ladies to hit on ur wife means they got no fear of the husband...anyone tried that on my own girl,i would not involve the police angry angry angry angry

N.B:putting up pishures of beatings aint helping us judge u fairly..u do urself a disservice and u kinda appear biased though its understsnadable..there r so many vids of whites attacking blacks, christians attacking muslims, arabs attacking christians etc. inter racial strife dddnt just start today..u stay in europe so u should be more enlightened..pls remove this videos and prove ur maturity...over and out

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by uzoexcel(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2014
lol grin grin grin
lynpetra: ChildofGod09

you better carry your wife enter house before them level her devil's incarnate.Ordinsry PSquare wey marry youruba wife, she was insulted like kilode.If some black women feel in secured about your almost Nigeria white wife, advice them to expose their clitoris to a king Cobra for a little lick as I can relate to thus particular issue whether you are lying or not.Some Nigeria guys see feel bad when they see a fine click with a white guy and do abuse them sometimes to their face.You better desist from saying things about your wife as sone of us for this thread don reach 35 years we no see monkey to marry talk less of black man. grin grin : cheesy
A beg carry wife enter house biko.Some spouse are regretting the choice they made whether white or black.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
my friend who is white married to Caribbean guy, was living few years in there, was chased down the street by few black women because she married him (it was small town), years later when returned to london, was walking with her 2 kids, black woman spat in her face. and she is not a woman who looks for trouble or smth. i was shocked when heard
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
childofGod09:

You hate white women and mocking them and you think you not going to face judgment from God on the judgment day? We are one human race so if you hate white women you hate your race. I do not hate black women but I love my wife and I am not going to stand back while you mock her and other decent white, nonblack ladies who are of God and did not do nothing wrong to you. Repent because you will be judged by your character and not colour of your skin.

You should be ashamed of yourself, get off of your lazy azz and get a job so that your white eastern european wife can stop prostituting herself to white men.
SMH
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by KanwuliaJara: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:
I've often wondered why you people can't date yourselves without insulting black women. shocked You hate white men, you hate black women, you hate how the world treats you as a black man...where does the hate stop? Tufiakwa.

You are absolutely correct!
Black women need to learn to find LOVE AND RESPECT FROM OTHER RACES.
If an AFRICAN OR BLACK MAN CAN FIND LOVE WITH A EUROPEAN WOMAN. . . IT MEANS HE HAS FOUND PEACE!
You do the same!!!! kiss
How can I be an object of scorn within my own race and still remain there to be abused?

I HAVE LEARNED TO STAY AWAY FROM BLACK MEN. . . including the one I am married to. grin
Fortunately. . . HE IS MY LAST BUS STOP!
If by chance I get a divorce from MAN OR HIS GOD. . . .A MAN IN BLACK SKIN WILL BE THE LAST THING I WILL LOOK AT!

No, I ain't looking for love. I already got that for myself.

BLACK WOMEN. . . OPEN YOUR EYES and look for MEN WHO WILL NORTURE YOU AND HEAL YOU FROM YOUR PAST EMOTIONAL INJURIES INFLICTED BY BLACK MEN AND YOURSELVES!

You have choices. . . .BY YOUR GODS. . . TAKE THEM! kiss
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by anyaekekehinde(m): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2014
ebonyeyez:

chai.... ebony peters, its been a longtime, never knew you are still active on nairaland... still active and actively fighting at the slightest provocation, don't be a lioness oooh..... lol, abeg tone it down and fight less

cheers
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

chai.... ebony peters, its been a longtime, never knew you are still active on nairaland... still active and actively fighting at the slightest provocation, don't be a lioness oooh..... lol, abeg tone it down and fight less

cheers
wow...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:41am On Apr 08, 2015
khiaa:

You should be ashamed of yourself, get off of your lazy azz and get a job so that your white eastern european wife can stop prostituting herself to white men.
SMH

You be ashamed of yourself you inbreeding promoting racist, horrible black female. My wife is a Godly, faithful woman and does not practice sodomy like you. I am a Godly husband, I work and support my precious family. God will punish you for hating on my beautiful family. God loves mixed families.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok...you got a pale chick. What do you want from us

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2015
MrsChima:
Ok...you got a pale chick. What do you want from us
I want my family and other families where black man is married to a white/non-black woman and all mixed families, mixed children to be left alone to live in peace. Racist, jealous black females do not have a right to attack our beautiful families. Godly, decent black women support mixed love and marriages. Mixed marriage is on the increase thank God that more people marrying from love and not because of the same skin colour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.