Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25527 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
pansophist: You grew up in the UK and your English is this horrible? shocked

Brainwashed eediots, you picked the subhuman of all races to flaunt in comparison to black girls? most white ladies will die to have features of a black girl, an average white girl has flat ass and flat breast, dry lips and shapeless. They look like men and their men looks like women. Real men knows the truth, your trolling solves nothing, you will be trashed. If I may ask, which part of Slovakia is your wife from? I have travelled round Slovakia and knows it like the part of my palm, you liar.

I don't even want to have discussion with you as you have so much hate in you but God is my guide. So same Slovakian people you hate and mock you enjoyed their hospitality. Why did you go there. Stay in remote village in Nigeria and don't come out if you hate people of different skincolour so much. My wife is from Mocenok near Nitra.

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofLucifer

I don't even want to have discussion with you as you have so much hate in you but God is my guide. So same Slovakian people you hate and mock you enjoyed their hospitality. Why did you go there. Stay in remote village in Nigeria and don't come out if you hate people of different skincolour so much. My wife is from Mocenok near Nitra.

Which God are you talking about? oh, so it was God that taught you to hate black ladies? God is your gude, lol. I am done with you, I hope this thread die, your fun time is over.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

It's more like blacks you hate so much, you dare post a video of how "evil black women are" and think we will sit idle and watch you insult black women? Think again! You are a disgrace to your mother and your sister and aunties if you truly are black and Nigerian.

Read my post from beginning I never said all black women were bad. I was mentioning the racist ones who attack my wife and children cause we are mixed family. My mother is proud of me that I am not racist cause I was brought up to love people according to their character not skincolour. I was not talking about decent black women. Read it. I love my wife but I do not hate black women. I love my mother and sisters. You love black women but hate all white women. Is that good?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

Read my post from beginning I never said all black women were bad. I was mentioning the racist ones who attack my wife and children cause we are mixed family. My mother is proud of me that I am not racist cause I was brought up to love people according to their character not skincolour. I was not talking about decent black women. Read it. I love my wife but I do not hate black women. I love my mother and sisters. You love black women but hate all white women. Is that good?

I don't hate white women, I just simply have nothing in common with them.

No cultural relations whatsoever
No linguistic relations whatsoever

We are from far different parts of the world. We have different mentalities, I am an African man, not a wannabe European or Westerner.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
pansophist: childofLucifer

Which God are you talking about? oh, so it was God that taught you to hate black ladies? God is your gude, lol. I am done with you, I hope this thread die, your fun time is over.

You call these ladies? Naaa waaw. Your morals are low. I do not hate black women. I was talking about black women like those in videos, those type of black psychotic females attacked my wife when she was eight months pregnant with our son. I was not mentioning Godly decent black women. Decent black women are also ashamed of these lowlife type of black females in videos.Why you pretending that all black women are good. You support evil. But I will pray for you that God removes hatred from your heart and give you wisdom so you can judge people according to their character not skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5d8tm15aWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgP5zH1Kss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APqeP1_vR3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wxRjRFZ-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X47W-TUS7Ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCPd4uuVKm0
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by lequatee(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Ladystewie: You're the spawn of satan- not me
You are just very confused
You're preaching about loving others irrespective of skin color. and you're here bashing black women?
Abeg, park well
If you do not understand my point, that's your own loss

ladystewie, i have never seen you get angry over any issue and i hope this farce posted here wont get the better of you. c'mon swiri, let sleeping cows eat grass.

#just saying
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 12:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman 198 what is your issue do not infect my videos with viruses and added corruption. Ebola is behind corner so you better repent.

Are you the only one with culture. Why your women in video were fake hair cut of from white or Asian females head if they so cultured and traditional. What a culture. The first video I am posting in this link is my favourite song. Igbo and Slovakian cultures are beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr3kp-adUpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlwMyQT6M9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz8ABw3wMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8BOW_4MrP4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9woqYJ0sGCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdS2mgB80G8
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Wowzers...what a thread.

Nah, this isn't Ajuran's style. He wouldn't claim to be Nigerian, and he wouldn't style himself a Slovakian wife of all things. Nonetheless, I do believe that behind this moniker is an African man.

@OP If your story is true, then good for you. Truly. I don't take issue with interracial couples, but it's clear that you have some deeper issues. Those are your problems to work through though, so whatever. Have a wonderful day. Good luck in life.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:09am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=Fulaman198]

I don't hate white women, I just simply have nothing in common with them.

No cultural relations whatsoever
No linguistic relations whatsoever

We are from far different parts of the world. We have different mentalities, I am an African man, not a wannabe European or Westerner. [/quot]

True love is not interested in culture, language. Me and my wife practice both Igbo and Slovakian cultures. And they blend perfectly. Egusi next to Gulas (traditional Slovakian soup) on the table. Infact Egusi soup cooked by my wife is my mixed children's favourite food. They take it with eba and they eat with their hands. When lot of Nigerian families you see in UK feed their kids burger and other English foods. I've seen lot of Nigerian children refusing Nigerian food at the gatherings and if they had a Egusi or Ogbonno or any other soup these Nigerian parents gave they children fork and knife to eat the soup and eba. My children have traditional Igbo names and traditional middle Slovakian names.If you open your heart colour of the skin of the lady you fall for does not matter. Why would you reject nonblack female if she had a true love for you. You don't know in what form God send a love for you. Same black woman you worship could stab you in your back while woman of different skincolour could love you passionately with all her heart and do anything to make you happy. In eyes of God we are equal.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by kelechiMarie(f): 2:52am On Aug 14, 2014
heehehe #storyforthegods.If you need to constantly prove to people that you're happy you probably arent.You said black women hate on your wife and you're here bashing black women you need help P.S:that part about a black woman hitting your wife is sooo unbelievable issshh

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Bolt3(m): 3:00am On Aug 14, 2014
childofGod09:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are very sad. I love and respect my white wife and I am not interested in any cheap females. My wife gives me all the love I need and I would not hurt and disrespect my wife who is mother of my children. PROBABLY YOUR BLACK MEN are looking at beautiful white ladies behind your back and that is why you bitter. Black females have highest percentage of obesity and STDs. My cousin works in the clinic and has the information first hand. Black men are opening their eyes and seeing black women for what they are bitter creatures full of hate. Exept very few like my relatives who are Godly women who do not hate white women. At my workplace which is University you barely see a black female as employers do not want to employ them as they cause trouble everywhere. Due to discrimination rules the employers are forced to employ some of them but sooner or later they are dismissed due to their own mistake as they cause problems and arguments in the workplace.
Busted, your a white racist.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 3:54am On Aug 14, 2014
kelechiMarie: heehehe #storyforthegods.If you need to constantly prove to people that you're happy you probably arent.You said black women hate on your wife and you're here bashing black women you need help P.S:that part about a black woman hitting your wife is sooo unbelievable issshh

God is a witness that two vicious vultures full of hate punched my wife when she carried our son. Our son had leak in one of his heart valves and died in hospital. It was said by doctors that attack could have contributed as babyboy was very distressed when they attacked my wife.My wife still remembers this, she says like he wanted to come out of her womb and protect his mother he was kicking so hard. My wife is a strong woman but today when we were remembering what happened she even cried for our son. How can you people be so heartless and mock us and mock loss of our child. Blood of Jesus will protect my family. Amen.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:08am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=childofGod09][/quote]

Speak for yourself, not everyone is into selling out their culture. To me, an African woman would understand me better than a European woman. Let's not deceive ourselves. I also saw your earlier comment about fake hair. Fulani women do not wear fake hair, that's nonsense. I love black African women, and you are simply a hateful soul.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

I prefer Nigerian women, Senegalese women, Ghanaian women and so do a whole lotta guys, deal with it. I will never sell out my beautiful African culture because there is no way I will ever be a brainwashed individual.

whats your problem dude, do you know the genesis of the discussion?....or are you the eager to please type, jumping to mor.onic conclusions all the time?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are not black, you are a supremacist, I don't know if you are Ajuran/Axum or some white guy however there is only one word that fits you extremely well and that is dinobrain. Take your peanut sized brain elsewhere. You are brainwashed. I could post so many videos about my beautiful Fulani culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX54uzr68lU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_Wx3KdoO4

Those are samples of my beautiful black Fulani culture. Mi woodi jawdi e mbawdi

beautiful Fulani culture

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Subom1(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2014
rigarmortis:

whats your problem dude, do you know the genesis of the discussion?....or are you the eager to please type, jumping to mor.onic conclusions all the time?
So you are the op. Why not use your real moniker instead of hiding. Smdh

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
childofGod09:

God is a witness that two vicious vultures full of hate punched my wife when she carried our son. Our son had leak in one of his heart valves and died in hospital. It was said by doctors that attack could have contributed as babyboy was very distressed when they attacked my wife.My wife still remembers this, she says like he wanted to come out of her womb and protect his mother he was kicking so hard. My wife is a strong woman but today when we were remembering what happened she even cried for our son. How can you people be so heartless and mock us and mock loss of our child. Blood of Jesus will protect my family. Amen.
like seriously? what tribe are u from in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
murimoney: like seriously? what tribe are u from in Nigeria?

I am Igbo.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Subom1: So you are the op. Why not use your real moniker instead of hiding. Smdh

in your retar.ded mind you have made a huge discovery right?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
rigarmortis:

I must ask you that question you slave because you clearly don't

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
murimoney: like seriously? what tribe are u from in Nigeria?
he is not African

The little igbo he can type comes from Google translate

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
dahonestboss:

Internet has given trolls opportunity to spread their hate to a certain group of people without been noticed. If we all can ask him question in ''thick pidgin'', I am sure he wont be able to reply, He is simply a white guy, its the job they know how to do best, to troll and put others down, thats the best way they feel better about themselves. They compare anything to blacks be it culture, food, society, religion etc, and the most annoying part is that Africans do not care, which fuels their anger more.

Gbam

I think it is due To our laid back nature, we dont care about such things.... cool you know what they say only people who envy you talk about you 24/7 ...pathetic

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

I must ask you that question you slave because you clearly don't

daughterfukcing arab slave like you calling a full blood free born person names.

is this what you do in your free time when you are not cattle-fukkcing?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
rigarmortis:

daughterfukcing arab slave like you calling a full blood free born person names.

is this what you do in your free time when you are not cattle-fukkcing?

I worship no Arab I don't have an inferiority complex nor do I feel the need to pursue Arab women like you have the need to pursue white women, however you on the other hand worships Whites grin. Again you are nothing more than a slave.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

I worship no Arab I don't have an inferiority complex nor do I feel the need to pursue Arab women like you have the need to pursue white women, however you on the other hand worships Whites grin. Again you are nothing more than a slave.

you are a cattlefukcer, an arab worshiping, allahu Akbar chanting dirty bearded pvnk grin

...I don't feel any strong NEED to pursue women, no matter the color, the thing is, my mind is devoid of hate so I can see things clearly, not through the primitive eyes of racial loyalty/affiliation.

eastern European girls are sincere, and they love genuinely.....that's what I like about them.........

do you know that you aint realy black?...THE FIRST Fulani was born when a taureg/berber man, who was cast out cos of his demented nature chanced upon a wandering black woman, and ray.ped her..........

so stop famzing black ppl

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
rigarmortis:

you are a cattlefukcer, an arab worshiping, allahu Akbar chanting dirty bearded pvnk grin

...I don't feel any strong NEED to pursue women, no matter the color, the thing is, my mind is devoid of hate so I can see things clearly, not through the primitive eyes of racial loyalty/affiliation.

eastern European girls are sincere, and they love genuinely.....that's what I like about them.........

do you know that you aint realy black?...THE FIRST Fulani was born when a taureg/berber man, who was cast out cos of his demented nature chanced upon a wandering black woman, and ray.ped her..........

so stop famzing black ppl

You keep talking out of your arse like some uneducated hillbilly living in the middle of nowhere. I'm curious to know whether or not you went to school. Do you see the low class English that you are typing?

You are a liar you know that? You say that your mind is devoid of hate and yet look at this bull crap that you posted:

'you are a cattlefukcer, an arab worshiping, allahu Akbar chanting dirty bearded pvnk,do you know that you aint realy black?...THE FIRST Fulani was born when a taureg/berber man, who was cast out cos of his demented nature chanced upon a wandering black woman, and ray.ped her..........'

Btw, all you said is untrue. You have zero knowledge of the Fulani people. We are not related to Berbers or Arabs in any way. There are only a select few Fulani who wish that (the uneducated ones). It has been scientifically proven that Fulani people are one of the oldest people in the world. It is also a VERY well known fact that Fulani hardly mix with others due to the fact that it is against Pulaaku. The offspring would become Haabe or even Rimaybe.

You have a lot of hatred, maybe not towards white people, because again you are a submissive slave to them, but definitely towards other ethnic groups of the same skin colour.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: he is not African

The little igbo he can type comes from Google translate

I am and you can't do nothing about it. Do you want to bet your life on it if you so sure. I grew up in UK but my parents were teaching me. I speak Igbo and write, as well as I could for someone who was brought up in UK. There are plenty Nigerians here who are married to Nigerians and cannot speak any of their native language not even a word as their parents did not bother teaching them. There are Nigerians here who are speaking to their kids only in English, they don't care about their kids knowing their language. I teach my children Igbo, speaking to them in Igbo.
Naani nzuzu nwere ikpoasi na obi ya, anyi na anya bi n'oge ikpeazu na a ikpoasi a na etap n'ebe nile.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ladystewie: As in
The story doesn't seem genuine
How many white women will take their baths 2-3 times lol?
Everything abt his story is just picture perfect
and that does not happen reallife
they do dear i have date one in the past.even me as a guy baths at least 2-3times everyday.can go neva go to bed without bathing,i cant even sleep.the only problem with the western women is that most of them re nt wife material.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
ebonyeyez: That's not actual prove when you're being one sided. You're a very weak man, and a disgrace to black brothers and sisters period. Actually you're a statistic nigger who's afraid to deal with black women period. He is only saying that because she satisfy his sexual desires and all white women are submissive, black women brought up this whole race and nationality of people. We all originated from the black woman and not the white. Men like you are weak and only a real man can deal with a black woman. My father is married to a white woman from Belgium. She's is a devil and the reason me and my father don't have relationship, he didn't see it at first when I tried to tell him until she said if he left her, she would give him one shot that could paralyze him and die slowly. Phuking dirty white b****... anyways good luck with that but lame excuse. You're still pathetic bro...
u re right dear.most of this whites women re not wife material am surprise at the op comment.i have date one in the past all they want is sex,drinking and clubbing.black woman re the best.they re homily,cultural and can take good care of the children while doing other domestic works.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by buJu234: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
@Op

Why re u worrying urself about wat NLers especially black ladies re saying.

The average black woman from the U.S to Naija to S.A re always jealous and angry whenever a black brother decided to marry other race..

So plz stay with ur happy family ok... and haters go and hug ebola dead body. .
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
buJu234: @Op

Why re u worrying urself about wat NLers especially black ladies re saying.

The average black woman from the U.S to Naija to S.A re always jealous and angry whenever a black brother decided to marry other race..

So plz stay with ur happy family ok... and haters go and hug ebola dead body. .

Thank you. You are funny. Be blessed.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
ebonyeyez: Stfu, I have white friends because I'm very exceptional. I don't go up to white people begging for any friendship. We know not to cross each others path, stop get mad and crying like a biitch bro because I don't care. Stop trying to convince me...
dont mind him dear.now i see he talks too much which is not one of the characteristics of a real man.@ childofGod09 i see u re insecure and not man enough thats why u went for ur so-called white wife.white woman are easier to engage.but black women re the best.talkless and do more bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.