Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Robin Williams Is Dead! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robin Williams Is Dead! (39652 Views)

Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter / Robin Williams Dead: Beloved Actor Dies In Apparent Suicide / Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by TJNoble: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2014
May his soul rest in peace, amen. He was a great comic!!!
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by SetH001: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2014
sadsadsad crysad crysad crysad crysad crysad crysad crysad crysad crysad cry

my all time best commedian is dead..... *sad* ...... May he live a happy life in the afterlife... I hope he will be in heaven to continue his joke...

Now m stuck with just Mr. Bean....hmmmm
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by alpontif(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello,

To the people blaming Mr Robin for Killing himself, know that not all believes in God, or the Reverse Karma of going to hell if you commit Suicide.

Also, most people who seem happy or are funny are usually so because of the need to console themselves, they are usually very sad folk...you never know how sensitive some people are, or what can push them into depression. depression is dark, terrible, a bottomless hopeless abyss..you don't want to be depressed.

Therefore it is Myopic to blame depressed people for taking their own life...at the least , you should empathize with them...which is what makes you a sane human being...

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by mruwaifo(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2014
This is heart wrenchingly sad
May his gentle soul rest in peace .
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by cao(f): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: Comedians r basically happy people, the police should investigate the "suicide" well. RIP sir

Actually, not as much as you would think. He was a drug addict (recovered then relapsed), alcoholic (he relapsed after 20 years of sobriety), bipolar and also suffered from depression. You can be funny and entertaining on the outside, but no one really knows how you feel on the inside. Remember, all that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by purpple: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Nobody knew wat realy happened but God..Rest in peace sir
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Skmoda360(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Maxie110: RIP sir... was an icon indeed! He will certainly be missed by many, I pray that the good Lord will grant the family the fortitude to bear his demise! !!!
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Last movie I saw him in August Rush, so sad!!!!
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by korel9: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2014
echobee:
hmmmmmm! Atole angry whats d difference between suicide and killing yourself?

One is SUICIDE and one is KILLING MYSELF!!!
Can't u see the difference?
Or you need glasses?
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by AriDsexy(f): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2014
annoymous:

He wasn't a coward. He was battling severe depression and substance abuse.
But suicide should not be the last resort....You end up bringing sadness to friends and family.

2 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2014
RIP
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by 007gal(f): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2014
I feel really sad for him.

Depression is real. It's like a deep well of no ending. A very dark spot where nothing absolutely nothing except God's grace and prayers can bring you back. When someone is depressed, you don't feel, don't find anything funny or amusing. Life is a pain to live thru everyday.

I can tell you this cause have had a mild case of depression that was triggered when I travelled to germany and noticed how clean and organized everyone was in there. It made me crave for normality so much that I fell depressed.

I recovered when I got back home infact when I saw the thatched roof and mud and dirty road .. for the first time in months I laughed and cried at the same time!...

Depression is evil. If any of your family members are showing signs of being everly sad please take them seriously and find out what could be the cause of their being sad.

3 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by egopersonified(f): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
I always felt there was some secret buried deep inside him by merely looking at him. He always seemed to force himself to be happy. My one and only hollywood love, rest in peace forever. Will miss you.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Enoquin: Hello?

Let's make Ebola babies together? grin
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I like Robin Williams. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Spaxon(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
bunmioguns: cry
booking space since 1963
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Afrocatalyst: I still can't understand why people kill themselves. I dnt get it!

Unfortunately, people who commit sucide do not rest in peace.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
purpple: Nobody knew wat realy happened but God..Rest in peace sir

People who comit sucide do not rest in peace.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
TJNoble: May his soul rest in peace, amen. He was a great comic!!!

People who commit sucide do not rest in peace.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
aflyingbird: RIP

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
mruwaifo: This is heart wrenchingly sad
May his gentle soul rest in peace .

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
alpontif: Hello,

To the people blaming Mr Robin for Killing himself, know that not all believes in God, or the Reverse Karma of going to hell if you commit Suicide.

Also, most people who seem happy or are funny are usually so because of the need to console themselves, they are usually very sad folk...you never know how sensitive some people are, or what can push them into depression. depression is dark, terrible, a bottomless hopeless abyss..you don't want to be depressed.

Therefore it is Myopic to blame depressed people for taking their own life...at the least , you should empathize with them...which is what makes you a sane human being...

BUT People who commit sucide do not rest in peace.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
igbsam: I smell Conspiracy here.....This guy would never commit suicide. He's one of the happiest human on earth even outside screen and Hollywood. So many people actors and actress likewise have said so many things about him, helping them out of depression and even taking up classes to help people come back to life. I smell Illuminati shyt here. They have killed him just the same way the killed Whitney and labelled her drug addict, Michael Jackson, Amie Winehouse, Princess Diana etc......All this people no go die better o! He has no reason to kill himself.

Then let us hope that he didn't kill himself.
BECAUSE People who commit sucide do not rest in peace.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
chizzy94: He committed suicide and y'all posting "RIP"...He with the devil now.

We pray it was not sucide then.
I agree with you that People who commit sucide do not rest in peace.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by daylae(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'll never forget Mrs doubtfire and father's day. Sad he's gone.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Natifa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Afrocatalyst: I still can't understand why people kill themselves. I dnt get it!
u knw why? Cos they are self sufficient. They think they can do it on their own, that they dont need help. So when they encounter an overwhelming challenge, they keep sinking under the weight of their problems until they hit rockbottom. Simply because there is no one to uphold them . None to help them bear their burden.
Bottomline: a life without christ is full of crisis, and wil someday crash

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Enoquin(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
lestat:

Let's make Ebola babies together? grin
Who'd have the ebola, you or the babies? undecided
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is such a shock; One would've never thought of a getting a news about someone like Robbie William's dying this way.
RIP Robbie....Its so unfortunate; we keep loosing the talented one's.

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by GSKing: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
plendil:

The generalization is rather sweeping, IMO. I would think the predisposition to depression has nothing to do with ones status, financial, societal or otherwise. It can happen to anyone at any time.

What generalization? My post reads "are most likely", didn't you see that before quoting me?
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by GSKing: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:

We pray it was not sucide then.
I agree with you that People who commit sucide do not rest in peace.

You guys and BULLSH*T, can't you give intelligence a chance?

2 Likes

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by anonymous6(f): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
Very sad, the man was a good actor and comedian. RIP Mr. Williams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen / Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.