Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tutorials For WAEC, JAMB And First Year Maths, Physics, Chemistry And F. Maths - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tutorials For WAEC, JAMB And First Year Maths, Physics, Chemistry And F. Maths (531 Views)

Problems Of Studying Geophysics,industrial Chemistry And Geology In Nigeria / Pls Help Me Between Chemistry And Medicine / Career/which university offers food chemistry and analysis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorials For WAEC, JAMB And First Year Maths, Physics, Chemistry And F. Maths by smushmush: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Having problems with WAEC, JAMB and first year Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Further Mathematics (WAEC) or simply struggling trying to enter into the university of polytechnic?

I can be of help to you. My name is Adeyemi Amusan, a 300 Level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Lagos, with a strong 2-1 GPA and I am interested in your success by offering tutorials in the aforementioned courses. If you are interested, call 08175494506 for more details!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Independence Promo On Tally.erp9 / Is There A Place In Society For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.