Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (36192 Views)

Ebola Victims In Liberian Village ' Rise From The Dead' / Dogs Eat Dead Body Of Ebola Victims In Liberia / Graphic Pics: Ebola Victims Left To Die And Rot On The Streets Of Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by DjAndroid: 4:14am On Aug 12, 2014
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, Monday said all the patients who had tested positive to the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) and currently undergoing treatment at the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, were in “stable condition”.

The governor also explained that while the health status of the victims of the deadly virus had not deteriorated, five of them were “really improving,” adding, “Ebola is not an automatic death sentence.”

131 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by DjAndroid: 4:15am On Aug 12, 2014

19 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Dreal1247: 4:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Waiting for their total recovery.

19 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by kultimate009: 5:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Now that's more like it.... Pray they all recover from this dreadful disease... AMEN

93 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Provie(m): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreal1247: Waiting for their total recovery.

And they shall all fully recover.

169 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by nerodenero: 5:08am On Aug 12, 2014
This is worth celebrating.Their recovery shall be completed IJN, amén.

152 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 12, 2014
Am on front page... Goodthing to come...

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 12, 2014
well may God be praise...

20 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by penny01502: 5:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Provie:

And they shall all fully recover.
Amen

25 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by SexyFox(f): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Are you sure they are not using them as lab rat to test their kola nut theory? I am surprise that a whole 5 are recovering. If true, then thanks be to God for their survival.

7 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Vivalavida99(f): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Good news amid all the panic and fear.

24 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Provie(m): 5:28am On Aug 12, 2014
SexyFox: Are you sure they are not using them as lab rat to test their kola nut theory? I am surprise that a whole 5 are recovering. If true, then thanks be to God for their survival.

Must we always doubt and argue; even before 5.30am?

56 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by GentleMimi: 5:29am On Aug 12, 2014
USA denied Naija the ZMapp serum.
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
This should be a lesson to Naija government. Buckle up!
Pls always remember them in ur prayers. We shall overcome!

370 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Dabss(m): 5:43am On Aug 12, 2014
SexyFox: Are you sure they are not using them as lab rat to test their kola nut theory? I am surprise that a whole 5 are recovering. If true, then thanks be to God for their survival.
even so I think its worth the risk afterall the virus has a fatality rate of more than 90%.
And it's like the kola theory is working so w.t.h!

7 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by MrRhymes101(m): 5:49am On Aug 12, 2014
"it does not have a cure", yet "people r recovering"? Did they eat kola?? Abi they baf with salt water?? i don't knw what to believe in this country anymore........GOD HELP US

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by eleojo23: 5:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Good. We just need to focus on how to tackle this problem. We don't have to run to another country for help at every slight problem we encounter. We can tackle our problems if we eliminate this common thought that we always have to seek help from others.

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreal1247: Waiting for their total recovery.
Amen to that!

Even if they are lab rats, the virus was def not injected into them for the purpose of testing their theory. You just don't believe something good can come out of their Nazareth!
I pray they all continue on the recovery path till that day we read about their total recovery in Jesus name.

20 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Firefire(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Thank you Jesus.

Masha Allah, Alhamdulillah

24 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Sijo01(f): 5:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Goodnews! they will recover fully in Jesus Name, Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by luvly101: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2014
I pray they recover

7 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by DIVINE78: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Thank God.

9 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by slap1(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks to God, if true.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Firefire(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2014
DIVINE78: Thank God.

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by bunmioguns(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Ope ooo

grin

grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by chidi2pus(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2014
We are Nigerians!

Na we dey here!

Na we get am!

angry

Other Africans immune system don baff? angry

10 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by code11(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2014
this call for celebration. ma calling a celebration dinner on their behalf! this evening at Eko hotel and suits, 6pm . all nairalanders are invited. RSVP!!! need an invite? like this post and quote it, will forward u an invitation asap

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by basty: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Let all our prayer warriors pray to chase the disease out of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Fresia01(f): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2014
good news!!!!! God is in cntrl!!!! at d end of d day our story shall read thus:::: Ebola came,, we saw it and we conquered it!!?!

22 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 12, 2014
Thank u Jesus

10 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by QMark: 5:59am On Aug 12, 2014
Super good news.

I can't wait for the number of infected persons in Nigeria to reduce to zero. At least CNN will remember that our colour is green and not the red they currently paint our map with.

25 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Maxie110(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2014
That's good news... Nigerian-made zmapp is working!

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by royalsweetness(f): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2014
I hope this is not the usual propaganda

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.