Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression (3269 Views)

Reason Why Kano Is Continually Bombed - Cramjones / Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha / Kano Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Mekateka: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2014
The Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been allegedly placed under suicide watch. It was gathered that shortly after he emerged the new Emir, June 8, 2014, of which some believed was a politically motivated appointment by the governor of Kano State, the former CBN governor began exhibiting symptoms of severe clinical depression.

The symptoms reportedly grew worse, a source who spoke with 24Ureport said.
“He is suicidal. He is secretly being watched by his close aides”, said the source.
The source who pointed out that the seat of Emir is highly spiritual/traditional stated that the current Emir may not have been the rightful heir to the throne.

“Not anyone can just mount the seat because he can or because he has political connections with the high ups”
He also explained the customs of selecting a new Emir after the death of one.
The insider said, when an Emir rules for up to 50 years, his first son ascends the throne
automatically after his death without contest. Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi whose grandfather, Muhammadu Sunusi was a former Emir of Kano did not rule up to 50 years.

“Ado Bayero was Emir for over 50 years. The elders and handlers of the stool were aware of the customs and were prepared to crown the son of Ado Bayero when the Governor of Kano intervened.” He added.
The former CBN boss’ name was allegedly not enlisted among those recommended by the handlers of the traditional stool to the governor for crowning as Emir.

Another insider said that the silence of the other first class Emirs over the coronation of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as Emir of Kano was a sign not to be ignored.

www.today.ng/news/red-alert-emir-of-kano-is-suicidal-and-battling-clinical-depression/
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by simplex2: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Sources said; sources confirmed, anonymous sources....anonymous confirmations.

In another related news, my grandmother is still a virgin.

8 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Mutuwa(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Naija nd tales by moonight ehen!
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by freshness2020: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2014
if its true... Then SLS should leave before he taints that throne.. This is a case of who the Cap fit not the other way round!

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by seunlayi(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2014
I am in silent mood

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by kayboy4y(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2014
Pure LIES

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by kultimate009: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Story for the gods....
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Burger01(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
What's delaying him? He should go ahead and commit the shiit abeg angry

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Burger01: What's delaying him? He should go ahead and commit the shiit abeg angry
, and afterwards they would blame GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by BlackPeni5: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Hope somebody is not planning to kill him and make it look like a suicide. After all before a dog is killed, it is first given a bad name.

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Mekateka: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: Hope somebody is not planning to kill him and make it look like a suicide. After all before a dog is killed, it is first given a bad name.
are you calling sanusi a dog?

9 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by BishopMagic: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2014
He is probably being huanted by the ghost of the late emir Bayero who he muirdered in order to become the emir before 2015

I am sure he is like Herod's wife seeing the headless body of Gideon who he beheaded following him in the palace

Emir Sanusi if when you decide to kill yourself please do it live on tv so that your kwashioko governor with dysentry mouth will not blame it on Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by priscaoge(f): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2014
Am still observing lipsrsealed
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Burger01(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
timsolo: , and afterwards they would blame GEJ.
You can imagine..

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
So many unguarded comments on this thread. For whatever reasons, You make comments on things you know absolutely nothing about and allegations that are most likely unfounded and are only figments of your imagination.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by asadike(f): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Abeg o, no b 4 my mouth una go take hear say obj resemble monkey o.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Dreyl(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Lies Everywhere
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Dreyl(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2014
asadike: Abeg o, no b 4 my mouth una go take hear say obj resemble monkey o.
wait na u get dat karmel toe wey i dey see so shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Whatever jor cool

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Techwriter: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2014
An African proverb says that he who snatches a child's belonging and raises his hand above the reach of the child when his hands become weary, he will bring it down

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by wheesin(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
BishopMagic: He is probably being huanted by the ghost of the late emir Bayero who he muirdered in order to become the emir before 2015

I am sure he is like Herod's wife seeing the headless body of Gideon who he beheaded following him in the palace

Emir Sanusi if when you decide to kill yourself please do it live on tv so that your kwashioko governor with dysentry mouth will not blame it on Goodluck

watin consign Gideon with herods wife undecided

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by shizzle11(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
oh well,

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by BishopMagic: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
wheesin:

watin consign Gideon with herods wife undecided

U be ulitame follow follow to not know about Gideon and sanusi
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by RichDad1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2014

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by musaibnabdul(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Na ur papa be suicidal. GEJ n pdp boys can't learn simple tradition.
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by stebell(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Emir of Kano wat are yu waiting for.
Die by fire.

Say Amen ♍Ɣ peeps.
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by cyril10(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
BishopMagic: He is probably being huanted by the ghost of the late emir Bayero who he muirdered in order to become the emir before 2015

Hehehehehe kai abeg o, laugh ooooo

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by ShineuEye: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sanusi should please hurry up and get it over with, am tired of waiting already.
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by san316(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
LIES!!! I saw the Emir yesterday and we even shook hands. I introduced myself and he didn't look depressed. *though it was a dream sha*
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Wetin concern me?
somebody abeg give him rope
Re: REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
make una leave am make he die na. nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary / Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada / Arms Scam: Buhari's Right Hand Man Arrested By The EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.