Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Timi Dakolo's New Video - IYAWO MI Is Just Too Romantic! (download Here) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timi Dakolo's New Video - IYAWO MI Is Just Too Romantic! (download Here) (740 Views)

Timi Dakolo - The Vow (VIDEO WITH LYRICS) / New Music : Korede Bello FT. Tiwa Savage - Romantic (download) / Download New Video: Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's New Video - IYAWO MI Is Just Too Romantic! (download Here) by Psalmwellcology: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Timi Dakolo has teamed up with Clarence Peters for the video of his romantic hit “Iyawo Mi” produced by Cobhams Asuquo. The 1970s inspired video was shot in Ogun State, Nigeria with a vintage Mercedes Benz, decade appropriate costumes and other props.
The video shows the journey of a newlywed couple; played by Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola through good and difficult times. “I’m really proud of this video,” says Timi Dakolo. “I have always wanted to do a vintage video that was fun and features my wife. “Iyawo Mi” was inspired by her so it was just right that she played a part in it. We had an awesome time.”

Download here: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi [VIDEO]

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW Music>>orezi – You Garrit (remix) Ft. Wizkid / Throwback : Mohits "Booty Call" and other songs... Political Tension Relief :) / 12 Hit Pop Songs You Didn’t Know Were Intended For Other Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.