Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,598 members, 7,801,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD (30892 Views)

How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? / For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by ultrazone(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2014
To every man his belief. Let he that worship Him, worship Him in truth and Holiness.

3 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by rutibaby(f): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Even d magicians of Pharaoh confirmed it in d days of Moses.

In Exodus 8 vs 19 " Then d magicians said unto Pharaoh, this is d finger of God....

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Allohrandy(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2014
I don't believe the God exist. All forms of religion were created by man. to help explain the unknown but science has open the eyes of men. Unfortunately people in Africa are still backward. Most Europeans don't practice religion like Africans do.

7 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by lebesgue(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Chai; someone has smoked some good igbo.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by datguru: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2014
None of my business
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by BedLam: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Same for Christians

Same for Hindus

Same for Buddhists

Same for ATR (African Traditional Religion).

But too clear and convincing for us that these gods don't have same characteristics as portrayed by their followers, if not, there won't be divisions. Just too many gods for one to think he is on the right path, ffuck! what am I typing? sad

P.S. If this gonna earn me a ban, please give me a sign and let it be honorable!

9 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2014
STORY FOR THE GODS.na wetin sef@op,ur post too long,back to the main topic,tell it to the boko haram or isis

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by haulagehandlers(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2014
kabi o osi Eledumare arabaribiti aribitirabata Oba ibere ati opin Oba ti iku o le ro loye. Mo juba akoda aye aseda aye ite re lorun ko le tii,Iwo ni Olu oun gbogbo Iba oh baba iba. Thank you for giving us the Irumoles,and Orisas especially my great godess OSUN LAKITIPONPON OSUN PONRANKANGIDI OSUN O BABA O.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2014
I did'nt care to read this long story but.......... derrisss God oh
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by victorazy(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Austindark:
not at all.
obviously d size of ur balls
jealousy grin

grin grin
The size of my balls na the size of wreckballs oo! Women like it well well, one dey call am "Ojo" grin
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by jhydebaba(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2014
When u close ur eyes in sleep and wake up is enough for u to know that daris godu oh!
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by natureblack(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2014
So much for religion

The most ridiculous concept ever perpetrated by Homo-sapiens is that the Lord God of creation,sharper and ruler of the Universe,wants the saccharine adoration of his creations,that he can be persuaded by their prayers,and becomes petulant if he does not receive this flattery.Yet this ridiculous notion,without one real shred of evidence to bolster it,has gone on to find one of the oldest,largest and least productive industries in history.

iweak
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Austindark(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2014
victorazy:

grin grin
The size of my balls na the size of wreckballs oo! Women like it well well, one dey call am "Ojo" grin
Lol....

bad dude
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by LUDALOOLO(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

Figurative not literal fingerprints. Besides, God is not like man or any other thing. He is unique!
. How did you know God is not man? Am still looking for a church that says it can cure Ebola.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Les: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2014

9 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by GodMode: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2014
AlBaqir...

There is no God...

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2014
AlBaqir:
Hence, according to Christians all Jewish people and Muslims are atheists for they do not believe in Jesus as God!
sharap there! Have the scientists been able to prove the existence of allah?? And all those scientists you quoted are christians,some have even written hyms,well I dont blame you completely,I blame your copy and paste.it is religious fanatics like you that tear up nigeria,and who says we see you and jews as atheists,please for more info on the messiah(the son of God) get yourself a bible.
Am a christian but I have a quaran and it still baffles me why prophet mohammad would marry a SIX Year old girl!!!! I shake my head..and if you dont believe (well since you guys dont even understand your quaran and only believe what your imam says i.e you guys dont read it personally,only the arabic that you crammed and dont understand) please ask google if I dey lie.
I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by aprokomania(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2014
too long
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2014
why can't this muslim talk about their religion without mentioning Christ, Christians or Christianity?
preach your allah all you want but dont mention Christ or Christians while at it

6 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2014
This should not be on front page. Is Seun a muslim?

4 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Besides, what's the effect of this one I'm seeing here "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion".. Modes please take action.

3 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by victorv12(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2014
Boko-Haram is there killing Nigerians, ebola virus is having a field day on our people, Niger Delta Terrorists are busy kidnapping innocent people, APC and PDP are busy looting the country dry, ritualists are busy killing anybody and using body parts for who the f#@k knows! And you're here trying to connect atom and one invisible God together. Haba!!!

You can never be on Nairaland if not for the sake of human intelligence not GOD or Allah. Human intelligence can't never be ignored.

Science and religion doesn't correlate.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2014
...and he ended the bla bla bla by taking a swipe at Christians. Luks to me like that was the actual intention of the write-up... #Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2014
wordsbase: Besides, what's the effect of this one I'm seeing here "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion".. Modes please take action.
. Ma thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Ramon92: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2014
Finger print of God indeed. Islam has finally realised that their ideologies are no match for our rapidly evolving world of science, so the need to get along. The truth is that no matter how you try, religion and science are two parallels that never intersect, and when forcefully done, it's always in conflict.

That article was surely written by a mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2014
How many xtians know this verse or are u just being hypocrite?
Ephesians 4:31-32 - Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Les: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2014
sandijey:

I was actually reading it till I got to that part. If the scientist do not believe in God because of the trinity is it Allah they believe in? Who doesn't no that Allah was just one of the many deities in mecca. See the smellos actually comparing Allah to God. Right from time I never believed we worship the same God. People who say it's one God need to read wide. The terrorist claim that the bible was corrupted yet they took out of the bible to make the quran and just added jara. How do u take out of a corrupted book? How can u call a religion true when everybody is compelled to pray in Arabic. Doesn't it mean that their God only understands Arabic which goes to show their god is not universal and that God is an Arab god. What ever it is. I am always thankful each day that I wasn't born a Muslim. Might not have a choice. God knows wiv all this terrorism associated wiv their religion, by now shame for don dey catch me.
it's good you do what you do. There are portions of the bible that stated scientific facts long before they were discovered and I have read that Christian compilation of facts before without them making reference to the group of people the bible condemns, who face towards the east while praying(ya, its the bible and I don't know where but I think it was referring to Islam tho) this thread, it can be inspirational, but to me, it's a bit educative. The portion where he condemned the Christian faith turns me off like real badly. Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2014
And why souldnt it be on the FP?
wordsbase: This should not be on front page. Is Seun a muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.