Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD (30894 Views)

How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? / For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2014
sandijey:

I was actually reading it till I got to that part. If the scientist do not believe in God because of the trinity is it Allah they believe in? Who doesn't no that Allah was just one of the many deities in mecca. See the smellos actually comparing Allah to God. Right from time I never believed we worship the same God. People who say it's one God need to read wide. The terrorist claim that the bible was corrupted yet they took out of the bible to make the quran and just added jara. How do u take out of a corrupted book? How can u call a religion true when everybody is compelled to pray in Arabic. Doesn't it mean that their God only understands Arabic which goes to show their god is not universal and that God is an Arab god. What ever it is. I am always thankful each day that I wasn't born a Muslim. Might not have a choice. God knows wiv all this terrorism associated wiv their religion, by now shame for don dey catch me.

Muslims dont have to pray in arabic. In islam prayer is not simply what you term as prayer in
chrisitianity. We have the 5 obligatory salah which has to be said in arabic but the prayer you mean (which we will call supplication) can be said in any language as God understands all languages. The salah is done in arabic to unify the mode of worship of muslims as the quran was revealed in arabic. A chinese muslims travels to Auchi town in Edo state and he will lead the prayer there perfectly and everyone wil understand what he says as they say it to despite them not understanding their individual language. After the salah , verious muslims supplicate to God and ask him for their needs in igbo, yoruba , spanish, fulani and whatever language.

3 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by aljazira: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2014
publicenemy: These Muslm Fuucks tryin to promote islam and run down Christianity and the birth of Christ....

Maybe you should try preaching to your terrorists Muslim Brothers first.

Rubbish.
Try and control ur emotions pls.Throughout this beautiful write up,the writer didnt abuse Jesus or bring christianity to disrepute.Instead,in my own thinking,tried to corroborates Islam stands on education.Its more of religion and science which boko haram says is outside Islam.No sane muslim has ever upheld the way and manner to which boko haram operates,its evil and outside islam.The first verse to be reveal to muslims is IQRA;meaning READ.seeking knowledge in Islam is a must.Please lets respect ourselves and the bad ones we have in both religions shouldnt be a yardstick in measuring its existance.

5 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Adedayo516(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Religious bigotry... Lol... No one cares what y'all believe in... Keep all your believes to your self!!! Keep the internet clean!!

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2014
wordsbase: This should not be on front page. Is Seun a muslim?

is this ChristLand?

3 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by unmask: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2014
all you wrote does not explain anything

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Jammy2012(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Allahu Akbar!!! Alhamdulilah, I'm on the way. I still need your help to guide and protection to make me stronger on your true way. God is great and perfect in everything, in fact every ways .

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Temmytayo20(f): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Allahu Akbar!!!

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by mu2sa2: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2014
God is Almighty and does not share His Majesty with anyone. So giving human attributes to God, like begetting a child, is total error. There is none comparable to God. Op has not even scratched the surface concerning the eternal truths and scientific facts contained in the Quran. No wonder the Quran has been described as the greatest miracle - if you have not read Ahmed Deedat's little but most powerful book, "Quran: The Ultimate Miracle", please read it TODAY.
Quran is an enigma - just one verse takes volumes of exposition! That's why throughout the ages wherever Islam holds sway, learning and scholarship thrives. There is no book on Earth that is often recited like the Quran.
Op quotes from Surah 16 of the Quran - in just two verses God has revealed a most powerful medicine for all:

" And thy Lord inspired the bee, saying: Choose thou habitations in the hills and in the trees and in that which they thatch;
Then eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of thy Lord, made smooth (for thee). There cometh forth from their bellies a drink divers of hues, wherein is healing for mankind. Lo! herein is indeed a portent for people who reflect." [ Quran 16:68-69]

A cleric in Kano announced sometime ago that he could treat AIDS using just honey and a few verses from the Quran. He was derided. But just a few months ago research findings in USA show prospects of developing a cure for AIDS from bee propolis. Quran vindicated yet again - as far back 1400 years God assures mankind in the Chapter aptly-named "The Bee" that in honey there is healing for mankind. And this just one of the many instances in the Quran.

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Irritant osu;its like your madness starts on friday mornings..cant you read the thread without commenting?dumb Igbo;well am not surprised;y'all reason alike..
Abiagirl777: OP,its lyk ur madness starts on Thursday nites?can't u prove ur point without mentioning Jesus the only son of God n xtainity.since u serve a true God,why hav ISIS,Alqaeda,BH etc been fighting for your 'god'.cant he do it by himself
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by RayMcBlue(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Muslims and their inferiority complex...

It's starting to get tiresome trying to fathom what motivates this particular group of people to act as if they are better than everyone else, and yet, at the same time, exhibiting strong symptoms of Inferiority Complex. undecided

8 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2014
unmask: all you wrote does not explain anything

I m sorry then u re better with ur mask on.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2014
Op why saying fingerprint of God? instead of putting it like 'I want to promote islam' my problem with muslim people is that they can't explain anything without trying to paint Christianity black, una no dey tire for hypocrite? My happiness is that as una dey try to promote una religion, una brothers, ISIS, boko, osama boys etc, are everywhere showing to the world the real muslim character. If u like write whatever u like....islam is still sh*t.

6 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2014
kheart:

Muslims dont have to pray in arabic. In islam prayer is not simply what you term as prayer in
chrisitianity. We have the 5 obligatory salah which has to be said in arabic but the prayer you mean (which we will call supplication) can be said in any language as God understands all languages. The salah is done in arabic to unify the mode of worship of muslims as the quran was revealed in arabic. A chinese muslims travels to Auchi town in Edo state and he will lead the prayer there perfectly and everyone wil understand what he says as they say it to despite them not understanding their individual language. After the salah , verious muslims supplicate to God and ask him for their needs in igbo, yoruba , spanish, fulani and whatever language.

Sorry o. That is not what I see even among the yoruba Muslims. They always speak Arabic. So what is the essence of ile kewu? And going to mecca once In your life time. Please tell that to your people. The fact still remains we do not worship same god. My God is not a terrorist and certainly won't choose a man who married a 6 year old girl as his messenger.

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by publicenemy(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2014
aljazira: Try and control ur emotions pls.Throughout this beautiful write up,the writer didnt abuse Jesus or bring christianity to disrepute.Instead,in my own thinking,tried to corroborates Islam stands on education.Its more of religion and science which boko haram says is outside Islam.No sane muslim has ever upheld the way and manner to which boko haram operates,its evil and outside islam.The first verse to be reveal to muslims is IQRA;meaning READ.seeking knowledge in Islam is a must.Please lets respect ourselves and the bad ones we have in both religions shouldnt be a yardstick in measuring its existance.

You need to read the write up again....this time with a pair of glasses.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by remsonik(f): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Your write up was actually interesting Op till you spoilt it with your last paragraph. I thought your god created you to fight jihad and maim innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kennethoye: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2014
they keep sayin our God doesnt exist. buh that wont stop me from serving my Jesus. cos we all knw he exists
Abiagirl777: OP,its lyk ur madness starts on Thursday nites?can't u prove ur point without mentioning Jesus the only son of God n xtainity.since u serve a true God,why hav ISIS,Alqaeda,BH etc been fighting for your 'god'.cant he do it by himself

4 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by RayMcBlue(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2014
In the beginning, there was man, and man CREATED God.

In the defense of evolution, man didn't evolved from ape, rather our evolution paralleled that of ape. Man and apes have the same ancestors so to speak. At least, that's what Charles Darwin wrote in his book and he made a whole lot of sense than all the holy Scriptures combined.

In other words, I strongly believe the OP is a load of crap and a typical Islam propaganda.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Jammy2012(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmmm. ... there are some things the christian don't know. I ,as a Muslim can never deny Jesus(PBUH) as a prophet of God with whom God love and mentioned in Qur'an more than the last messenger ,Mohammed (SAW) . I believe Mary to be the most glorious of all women in the Quran. As for me,I believe! May Almighty God forgive you and let you realise you're getting it wrong ameen

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by yahrant140(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2014
ALLAH IS GREAT! ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Abiagirl777(f): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: Irritant osu;its like your madness starts on friday mornings..cant you read the thread without commenting?dumb Igbo;well am not surprised;y'all reason alike..

Boko,you must be looking for who and where to bomb this morning.FYI,where i come frm,we don't do OSU things,everybody is a free born.
BTW,Jesus remains the son of God and Mohammed a Jihadist.all de terrorrist orgs are only obeying him.
ABOKI,SHINE MY SHOES

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Arysexy(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2014
AlBaqir: WHY SOME SCIENTISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD?
A survey was published in ‘Nature’ in 1998 entitled ‘Leading Scientists Still Reject God’.
That survey revealed that of the ‘elite’ biologists of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States, approximately 95 percent were men or women who did not believe in a personal God!
~Nature, vol. 394, 1998, p.313

Why would this be?

There are many factors involved. I shall in this brief mention only two out of many:

1)God is not observed in my lab!
Popular scientific dogma holds that if something can’t be proven scientifically, i.e.; by observation and experimentation, it really doesn’t exist.

2) god of Christianity does not exist.
In many instances when a western scientist rejects the existence of God, as a matter of fact, he or she is rejecting the Christian concept of god in terms of resurrection of Jesus and being son of god or god and things like that which is of course nothing more than a myth, and has nothing to do with the true concept of a unique God who is the Creator of all including prophet Jesus.

Hence, according to Christians all Jewish people and Muslims are atheists for they do not believe in Jesus as God!

Source: Excerpt taken from “Ultimate
Questions in Philosophy of Religion” by Shaykh Mansour Leghaei
www.aimislam.com/the-fingerprints-of-god/

Why is it that Muslims can't discuss their religion without dragging Christianity into it?

God of Christians is a myth, but when we speak I'll of ur Allah, heads are severed.

These are the Genesis of religious bickering

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Rich4god(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Religion, the greatest problem of humanity... @mods and seun... You gave a warning that no post should be offensive to any religion.... The last post of the Op seems to be offensive to christians and you can see their reaction on this thread... Why cant you do justice to that...

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2014
sandijey:

Sorry o. That is not what I see even among the yoruba Muslims. They always speak Arabic. So what is the essence of ile kewu? And going to mecca once In your life time. Please tell that to your people. The fact still remains we do not worship same god. My God is not a terrorist and certainly won't choose a man who married a 6 year old girl as his messenger.

We believe in one God , the God of
Abraham, Noah,Moses, Jesus and Muhammad
Peace on them all.
The very first creed in islam is to say "I bear withness that there is no other deity except God and Muhammad is his messenger" and to believe in Jesus and other prophets as the messenger of God as well. We do not associate any partners to God and beleieve in the unity of God.

So with due respect we dont believe in trinity cos it defies simple logic how can 1+1+1 equals to 1?

Going to mecca - Hajj is of great significance to
muslims and it is part of the 5 pillars of islam which are :
Tawheed - Belief in ONE God
Salah - Worship prayer
Fasting in Ramdhan
Zakah - Compuslory pyament of 2.5% of your
wealth to the poor
Hajj.

Hajj is a symbolic rperesentation of worship of What Abraham,Hajar and his son Ishmael PBUH went through when they were commanded by God to go to Makkah. The rituals of hajj are largely symbolic following of the actions of these noble people and the hearkneing of the Dua (prayer) of Abraham in the quran .

If u want answers to some of ur questions just visit here

www.nairaland.com/359506/curious-islamfacts-islam/1
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by AlBaqir(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2014
Allohrandy: I don't believe the God exist. All forms of religion were created by man. to help explain the unknown but science has open the eyes of men. Unfortunately people in Africa are still backward. Most Europeans don't practice religion like Africans do.
Forget about religion first. Study this gigantic universe, its orderliness and delicate perfect design. Then ask yourself how it come into existence and for what purpose?

Intact the universe is too far, your very self with all the perfect and delicate mechanism suggest what to you?

Study all these and you might come to conclusion there is a perfect designer and planner.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by slimzypink(f): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2014
I try 2 love them, but their thinking is so erratic....i hate muslims...that was how one stupid muslim girl said because my uncle converted to xtainity ...God would not accept him in heaven..rubbish people... undecided undecided angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.