Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook (846 Views)

''We Use Our Own Money To Buy Our Uniforms'' - Nigerian Soldier On CNN / Lamentation Of Miniskirt... / Check Out This Very Handsome Nigerian Soldier. See Fine Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2014
How can a soldier moral be high in fighting this people whereby a soldier will be killed and just within a month he is forgotten even the family totally forgotten, how can a soldier moral be high any more when getting to weeks we were attacked at kawukuru, still nothing has been done about the where about of our fifteen (15)missing soldiers and 2 officers after the attack.........Not that Nigeria army cant finish this people but you won't believe what is happening....We have artillery , they came to our base to perform and were nt allowed to launch anytin into the enemy camp and they left, this artillery weapon is just a weapon that wont take up to 30minutes to clear a state both human and animals......what of Nigeria Air force jet fighters that one has totally stopped to come and they expect soldiers moral to be high, how many times have I lost my personal properties and no kobo to compensate us apart from hazard allowance.......Am happy to be in this operation seeing my country unclothedness, am not just here as a soldier but a special force, so no hearsay......if we cant live as one what next? Igbos better wake up.

Source: Come back later ok !.
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by bbello28(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Lacomus: Hw cn soldier moral be high in fighting dis pple whereby a soldier will be killed n jst within a month he is 4gotten even d family totally 4gotten, hw cn a soldier moral be high any mre where getting 2 weeks we were attacked at kawukuru, still nothing hs been done abt d where about of our fifteen (15)missing soldiers n 2 officers after d attack.........Not dat Nigeria army cn nt finish dis pple bt u wunt believe wot is happening....Wehv artillery , der came 2 our base 2 perform n were nt allowed 2 launch anytin into d enemy camp n der left, dis artillery weapon is jst a weapon dat wunt take up to 30minutes 2 clear a state both human n animals......wot of Nigeria Airforce jet fighters dat one hs totally stopped 2 come n der expect soldiers moral 2 be high, hw many times hv I lost my personal properties n no kobo 2 compensate us apart 4rm hazard allowance.......Am happy 2 be in dis operation seeing my cum3 unclothedness, am nt jst here as a soldier bt a special force, so no hearsay......ifcnt live as one wot next? Igbos beta wake up.

Source: Come back later ok !.
I can feel ur pain :'
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by fabraham(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2014
This is terrible
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by ogtavia(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Pls wat do u mean by igbos better wake up....
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2014
ogtavia: Pls wat do u mean by igbos better wake up....
The guy who wrote and posted this on facebook is from igbo, he has his reason.
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by ogtavia(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Lacomus: The guy who wrote and posted this on facebook is from igbo, he has his reason.

Still doesn't answer my questn,and au are u sure he is "from igbo",however if what he is implying is what I am thinking,then yorubas are safe to sleep abii,abeg,if u wnt to say something,say it and quit d annoying suspense.
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
"if we cant live as one what next? Igbos better wake up."

This is where you spoilt the whole write up.

Boko does not ask for your tribe or religion when its time to kill.
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by tlopez82: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2014
i feel ur pains bro, and yet some annoying and ungrateful Nigerians still rush to criticize u guys, pls my fellow Nigerians, our Soldiers are gallant heroes dat should be encouraged NOT condemned.......If we have our way, we will join u guys in this fight I AM OUT

1 Like

Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
ogtavia:

Still doesn't answer my questn,and au are u sure he is "from igbo",however if what he is implying is what I am thinking,then yorubas are safe to sleep abii,abeg,if u wnt to say something,say it and quit d annoying suspense.
you are asking me how I know somebody we attended the same school is from the east, Guys whether the write up is spoilt or not the fact still remain that this boy has experienced what most of us haven't so talk less when people on the front line air their frustration or you join the army and see what it's like.
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by ogtavia(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lacomus: you are asking me how I know somebody we attended the same school is from the east, Guys whether the write up is spoilt or not the fact still remain that this boy has experienced what most of us haven't so talk less when people on the front line air their frustration or you join the army and see what it's like.
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by ogtavia(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lacomus: you are asking me how I know somebody we attended the same school is from the east, Guys whether the write up is spoilt or not the fact still remain that this boy has experienced what most of us haven't so talk less when people on the front line air their frustration or you join the army and see what it's like.

Sorry bro,didn't mean to offend you,neither did I say u weren't telling d truth,I didn't knw u knew him lyk dt,I have a friend in d army serving in Katsina,so I think I know a bit of wat is happening out there,sorry if I pissed u off..
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
ogtavia:

Sorry bro,didn't mean to offend you,neither did I say u weren't telling d truth,I didn't knw u knew him lyk dt,I have a friend in d army serving in Katsina,so I think I know a bit of wat is happening out there,sorry if I pissed u off..
I'm not angry with you it's our government instead , they sending innocent Guys who deserve a better life to their early grave.
Re: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Soldier On Facebook by ogtavia(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lacomus: I'm not angry with you it's our government instead , they sending innocent Guys who deserve a better life to their early grave.

D guys chose d life of a soldier themselves,my problem is dt the guys are poorly equipped,averagely remunerated and scarcely compensated....as per equipment provision,d situation is like giving a child a pen knife to attack an adult wielding a sword,he has little chances,I always pray for my friend for protection,what I know is dis,Nigeria's problem isn't such a complex ,our leaders make us think otherwise,compared to certain countries and civilizations around d world,Nigeria's population is easily governable,this is where d leaders exploit d people.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Victor Charles - Again And Again [Download] / 10 Bizarre But Common Naija Names For Certain Items / Things We Fear Most Then When We Were Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.