Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol (17668 Views)

Which Nairalander Have You Kissed / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by hensben(m): 4:40am On Aug 30, 2014
na this type of topic dey reach page 140...smh

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 30, 2014
I kissed my girfriend wella, we even made love wella, those of scared of ebola is there bizness
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Judek2(m): 4:47am On Aug 30, 2014
I don't understand this stuff.. Can one get the damn thing if one kissed someone that isn't infected with the virus??
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Obinoscopy(m): 4:55am On Aug 30, 2014
OP, some people don't even know that one can contact the disease via kissing. So it's kissing continua grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by joyceok: 4:59am On Aug 30, 2014
prettythicksme: my husband cant stop kissing me and I can't stop kissing him too because his lips so sexy

Taa wetin marry a minor like you

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by chinnyonwu(m): 5:05am On Aug 30, 2014
what kind of question is this. have yall been kissing strangers?
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Suarezilla: Oya let's hear it. As for me I have not done so cos the fear of ebola is the begining..... grin

Lie! Your name even tells of not just kissing but biting plus. Lol.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by lyly911(f): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:
undecided undecided
I hate that mod thing joor, you should be our mod. wink
And are you sure tom tom can heal me sir? I'm on the 4th pack, not wrapper oo
take amoxyl nd strepsil;
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2014
Kiss ke? Its jex a gud tin ma relationship crashed b4 dis outbreak o.
Everybody would value his/her life 2 mere emotion. Abi no be person wey dey live fit kiss? (alaye lo le kiss nw) lol
And nw, what pastors has been preachng rite 4rm d onset dat people failed to yield to, EVAGELIST. EBOLA HAS PERFECTED IT. chai! At least Kissing cant affect a relationsip because both parties understands deep down cheesy:pcheesy
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin grin
prettythicksme: my husband cant stop kissing me and I can't stop kissing him too because his lips so sexy
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Translation-guys(boy or man) who has money to throw aroundgrin
kendrababy: lukin 4 men who care(29680E6E) not 4 smal boiz ooo
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Dreyl(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2014
I hv kissed my girlfriend countless time.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Virgohills(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
sweettease: indeed! Is that what you do? tongue

I don't just look beautiful, i am beautiful cool hehheheheh
Thank you kiss

You look beautiful, not otherwise.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Ambi25: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
not cos am nt married yet
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by acada111(f): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 men who care(29680E6E) not 4 smal boiz ooo

Omote!! Dem de talk of Ebola wahala, u de find men who care? Shuooo cheesy
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Missmossy(f): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Why not? Not just with any guy though,extracareful"grin"

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Ivanspring(f): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2014
AdeniyiA:
open your mouth let me confirm ... cheesy

How wide do you want it? cheesy hope this is wide enough
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by JOLSOFT(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 men who care(29680E6E) not 4 smal boiz ooo
it depends on ur definition of being a boi....but u go see bad bois plenty no wory....wetin ur rat da find Inside cat cage he go see am pass wetin him da expect
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by iceberylin(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote
author=Suarezilla] Your right dear..I give Fashola thumbs up for how he
has handled the case with all emergency and. Aggressiveness..we shall
overcome[/quote]
i wish Amechi Rotimi will also handle the outbreak in PH like Fashola did so we could continue our kissing section grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
I kissed 3 days after the death of sawyer. infact, when everywhere was tensed.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by DikSin(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Sure! I've done so like 2wice a week [minimum of 3 times a day] but with same person
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by valmunich(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2014
I have oo, wasn't even having that ebola shiii in mind
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Enasco1(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2014
90% of Nigerians have kissed, let us be sincere 4 once. Only God knws the address of ur heart!!! ;D90% of Nigerians have kissed, let us be sincere 4 once. Only God knws the address of ur heart!!!
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Lie! Your name even tells of not just kissing but biting plus. Lol.
Lol ....I hv taken a break frm biting bro. Some pple no sure again so I rest my teeth grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Ridwan123(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
I kissed yesterday and started spitting afterward
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2014
iceberylin:
i wish Amechi Rotimi will also handle the outbreak in PH like Fashola did so we could continue our kissing section grin
So u miss d kissing? U for dey wear condom for mouth nah...Anyway I know Nigerians love their lives so I believe Rotimi will do same even if nt more that wat Fashola has done
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by iceberylin(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote
author=Suarezilla] So u miss d kissing? U for dey wear condom for mouth
nah...Anyway I know Nigerians love their lives so I believe Rotimi will
do same even if nt more that wat Fashola has done[/quote]
lips Condom will soon be Invented grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by happykidArotiba(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Divineluv14: Never kissed
seriously??
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Clinton594(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Who told you I'm not even kissing right now
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2014
I kiss whenever the opportunity presents itself. I'm not just scared of all this Ebola hype abeg. Remember only the symptomatic ones can infect sef.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2014
joyceok:

Taa wetin marry a minor like you
must you quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Positions Inside Car / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.