Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" (957 Views)

Which Old Muscian Do You Remember When Listening To The Present One / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Libkid(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
If you have ever gotten emotional while listening to adele someone like you.you are not the only one.people tend to reach for the tissues when listening to the song.the song which is all about heart breaks and end of a relationship.people tend to be nostalgic,sentimental and spend more time day dreaming when listening to it for those that dislike it.they are more shallow,pragmatic and prefer energetic and postive mood state.so have u ever cried when listening to someone like you and why
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by ammyluv2002(f): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2014
I just don't get it too
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by vizier007(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2014
it's because there is a lot of water in their tear glands....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by adanduka: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Let me listen, I'll let you know if I cry.
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Wen u are fragile, and too emotional u cry to songs that are emotional like that... But that song s sometin else, if not that I don't av tears in my eyes, could cry tooo...
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Stepsse(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Its simple nau.....dey are mango...nothing more.......sTc
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Vickyboss(m): 2:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Libkid: If you have ever gotten emotional while listening to adele someone like you.you are not the only one.people tend to reach for the tissues when listening to the song.the song which is all about heart breaks and end of a relationship.people tend to be nostalgic,sentimental and spend more time day dreaming when listening to it for those that dislike it.they are more shallow,pragmatic and prefer energetic and postive mood state.so have u ever cried when listening to someone like you and why

cry bawo,....abi na sleep u wan talk??
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by tpia1: 2:21am On Aug 19, 2014
they do?

i just think she has great vocals.
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Cry ke?
Why exactly will I cry?
I just wonder what inspired her lyrics...that's all I do while listening to that song or any other.
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Libkid(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Vickyboss:

cry bawo,....abi na sleep u wan talk??
cry o
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Libkid(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Cry ke?
Why exactly will I cry?
I just wonder what inspired her lyrics...that's all I do while listening to that song or any other.
hmmm.try and relate the lyrics with your past especially about your ex.you wil understand
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by charlesopp(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Mayb coat of many colors by dolly Parton would do..love songs WILL neva mak me cry undecided
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by ife4luv21(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2014
cry my foot ....
Re: Why Do People Cry When Listening To Adele "Someone Like You" by Ahmed0336(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2014
cry ko smile ni? if i catch myself eh angry

(1) (Reply)

Music: M.i – Middle Ft. Olamide & I.j / Music: Jesse Jagz – Opportunity (high-life) / Ola Ft Kenny K'ore & El-joe - CONNECT TO COLLECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.