Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin (4790 Views)

Waec Result 2015/16 Is Out To Check & Upgrade Cal:_o8135087298. / 2014/2015 Waec Result Is Out .to Check And Upgrade Call Mr Anetor On 08074181952 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by Austin50: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
2014/2015 NATEB / NECO result is out to check and Upgrade, call mr Austin on 08140553874 for more info
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by luvcherish(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2014
Can the upgrade be made before payment is made to you. if yes, we gat deal. holla me
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by johnprecious: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is 100% sure through the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by jVictoria: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused I taught everything was finish so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARD a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by Okouro12: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks to mr frank for helping me to check and upgrade my neco gce.2014.when i was ready given admission i was afraid that they should nt withdrawn my admission.with out my ssce result because i fill awaiting result before.them i come acros a a testemony of a girl called faith thanking mr frank for helping to upgrade her neco result.then i pick the number there and i called he the man respond to me well my that is how l get my result u people should help me thank this man.and incase u need he help call he with this number 08165473958
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by Okouro12: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
People in the house should help me thank mr frank for helping to release and upgrade my neco result.my brother this man help me when i needed he almost u people should help me thank God for sending me a helper and if you have the same problem just call this man he we help u call he with this number 08165473958
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by johnprecious: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on . 09094741463
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by lovethikhine: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Neco gce 2014 results is out, i just check mine and to my surprise i failed 4 subjects and i had to contact Mr Osbert in the Neco office and just today he asked me to check the result again. to my greatest surprise all the 4 subjects was upgraded. I will seriously advice if you need his help just contact him on 08110572177
Re: 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin by moses979: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
hello every one in this forum i here i am here to share a great story on how i was helped to upgrade my waec marks by the help of mr peter omoforwah after i finished my exam i was so worried that i might not get a good grade because we where not helped during the exam and during math theory i wrote nothing and a guested all the obj so i went online to search for help so i meet a comment on mr peter so i decided to contact him so i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he told me not to worry that all will be fine.so he asked me for my center number,exam number and some of my exam detail so i gave every thing to him. to cut the long story short when my final result came out i passed very well here is my result.

marketing A1
economics B3
civic education A1
english language B3
mathematics B3
agric A1
physics B3
chemistry B3
biology B3
all thanks to mr peter omoforwah for his help you can contact him via him email at mrpeteromoforwah@gmail.com or his mobile number 2348154986521.mr peter
can also help to solve any kind of waec issue just contact him now and get your waec
problem solved.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Pioneer Names - Students At CMS Grammar School, Lagos. Established 1859 / What Is The English Word For Yinmu / Study In Lithuania, Latvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.