Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Travelling To Malaysia (study And Work) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Malaysia (study And Work) (652 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travelling To Malaysia (study And Work) by Rayscell: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2014
I believe Malaysia have been rated among the best countries Nigerians have invaded and I heard the education system is cheap and affordable, therefore creating a thread on Nairaland for people to discus and exchange ideas about travelling to study and work in Malaysia is essential. I hope the thread will help Nairalanders, if you have or need information on travelling, schooling and working in Malaysia feel free to drop you comments. Thank You and stay blessed. One Nigeria One Love One Nairaland
Re: Travelling To Malaysia (study And Work) by justwise(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2014
There are far too many threads about studying in Malaysia already here, search and find one.

(1)

Conferrence Visa? / Airline Delayed Passengers For Seven Hours / I130 Approved For Alien Relative Filed Who Is Spouse Already In USA On H1B.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.