Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:32 PM

25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field (21032 Views)

Samuel Okwaraji - An Unsung Hero / Samuel Okwaraji Died 24 Years Ago / Samuel Okwaraji - Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Drdreluv: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
I pledge to Nigeria
my country
To be faithful,
loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria
with all my strength
To defend her unity,
and uphold her honour
and glory
So, help me God.

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by omoredia: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
RIP sammy!

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by presley64(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
N nfa has forgotten about him
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by hazzand16(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
rip
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by BUSHHUNTER: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
RIP Samuel

The deads are coming
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ah,i will come bk n modify ds eh!
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Iceking1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Leetunechi: Mek we come begin dey cry now or wetin ?

Abi na hin remembrance wan stop ebola undecided

me self i tire ooooo
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Abuniga(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote
author=abejide1000]If to say them dey play ball for heaven, he for don
dribble everybody wey dey there finish. RIP[/quote] last tym wen i go dey dem dey play football

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by 22MM(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
He s wel rmberd
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by chinex276(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
R.I.P sir. Sam. Okwaraji.
*In my school children's voice* ''d labour of our heroes past shall neva be in vainnn..."
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Segadem(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
ma sun olufe laya ELEDUMARE
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
R.I.P to Sam Okwaraji
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Do Seun pay people 4 making front page?
rioemmanuel:
pesin die,una still dy kip space.smhh
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by collins125: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Abuniga: Bros ur nt suppose to be a human being i guess it was a mistake mumu boy

Slave

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Iceking1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Leetunechi:

hey niqqa

here nor be igbo palour undecided

leave dat guy na ment he dey ment, dem neva see person wey sabi speak igbo b4 mtchewwwww

mean while Joke of the Day:
Akpos was once employed in a school
and he went to the
class to teach.
The first day.
Akpors: Good morning students
Students: Good
morning sir!
Akpos: I’m going to be your new
biology teacher,
so do u know what we have
this morning?
Students: No sir!
Teacher: Since u don’t know it, there’s
no
point of
teaching u.
Akpos went and came the following
day
with this conversation.
Akpos: Good morning students
Student: Good morning
sir.
Akpos: Do u know what we are having
this
morning? Out of fear of the previous
day,
they said “yes sir”.
Akpos: Since u already know,
there’s no point teaching u again.
The third day.
Akpos: Good morning students
Student: Good morning
sir.
Akpos: Do u know
what we are having this
morning? Out of
confusion some said
Yes, while
some said No.
Akpos: Alright then, let those
that know teach
others who don’t know.

one word for Akpos.....

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by otijah(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Leetunechi:

hey niqqa

here nor be igbo palour undecided
dat song na die cheesy wink cheesy
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by neyur: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=ineco]today make 25 years nw that Samuel okwaraji dead on national stadium surulere, may He soul rest in perfect peace. and his mother snd family were complaining that nothing was done in return of their son.well thsts Nigerian 4u. may He soul rest in perfect peace amen.[/qu

wen you see mikel playing so lakadastical on the pitch,una go dey complain say em they show em self....if he play die hard now,none of una go remember em family not 2 talk of his remembrance....mstewww
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by holyboss: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
rioemmanuel:
pesin die,una still dy kip space.smhh

Na today he die undecided
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by onatisi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Iceking1:

me self i tire ooooo
probably uu never saw him play , or never knew about his devotion and humility and how he was always around even when maltreated by the then nfa . Those that witnessed his playing days will never forget him .

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Okudiover(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
cry cry cry cry Samuel Okwaraji Anyi agaghi echefu ihe ibu ruo kwa echi. La nu udo!
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by killercute16(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Owwwwwwwk....is it nt dat player dat kick a ball dat turned too lion nd then died? grin
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Iceking1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
otijah: anam echeta sam okwaraji onye naijiria nwuru onwu ike, kpa kpa kpa, kpa goali oo goalkeeper efelie elu tie akwaoche.Onye akwaoche.......... grin grin we will keep missing u

na rap u dey rap abi na wetin? Wich 1 b kpa kpa kpa for inside again naaa, dat ir igbo strong ooo

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Joshuadon: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
rip
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by mrarranger: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Leetunechi: Mek we come begin dey cry now or wetin ?

Abi na hin remembrance wan stop ebola undecided
FOOL!!!
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by hazyfm: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Abuniga: na my late mama mumu pass, She be fool

REALLY??

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Blackchampion(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
ineco: today make 25 years nw that Samuel okwaraji dead on national stadium surulere, may He soul rest in perfect peace. and his mother snd family were complaining that nothing was done in return of their son.well thsts Nigerian 4u. may He soul rest in perfect peace amen.
Op correct ur typo...errors na.
@topic: Rest on our fallen Hero
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Shinelle(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Today also marks 7years since I lost ma dad, so I guess its HDD to him and all his deathday mates....Rip Samuel,dad and all others, it is well....

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Appswheel(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
HOW TO TWEET FROM YOUR BLOG

Follow these procedures to sync your blog posts with your social media accounts.

1.Download and Install the WordPress Jetpack Plugin on your WordPress site. Note: You need to signup a wordpress account to activate the Jetpack Plugin.
2.Activate/Configure the social the social media tool from the Jetpack Menu, provide link to your LinkedIn account. The Jetpack menu would be found on the dashboard. Note that the Jetpack social tool allows you to connect with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social media accounts.
3. Link your LinkedIn account with your Twitter account. Here is how, just below the share an update textbox is the share with dropdown, choose Public + Twitter.

CONTINUE READING
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by Galadimabawa: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
respect fi d muan
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by HonourablePomk: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
ineco: today make 25 years nw that Samuel okwaraji dead on national stadium surulere, may He soul rest in perfect peace. and his mother snd family were complaining that nothing was done in return of their son.well thsts Nigerian 4u. may He soul rest in perfect peace amen.

OP i thought you were suppose to modify before moving to FP...YOUR SPELLINGS shocked shocked shocked...BTW RIP TO A HERO NIGERIA MISS YOU
Re: 25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field by jabanz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
RIP we lost a true patriot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England / Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? / Tuchel: Now Is The Time For Chelsea To Win The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.