Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (25385 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
I have used Shippyme several times over the last few years, first as Circuitatlantic.com. I think Shippyme had a lot of potential but has finally gone to the dogs.
Over the last few months, I have had several packages for which selected the "consolidate" option shipped in bits. I have also had issues of missing items on all my recent shipments.
Recently, I made a booking for a phone and several small accessories for a friend. All the items were delivered to them as evidenced by the pictures the company posted. On shipping, I received no update for 2 weeks. After several emails and calls, I was informed that the package had arrived Lagos and was clearing customs. After clearing customs, the items were not sent to me even though I paid for delivery. I had to make several calls to eventually get the package.
On receiving the package, I noticed the most expensive item in the package, the phone was missing. I put a call to the Nigerian office and I was told that the package was received intact and that the phone was not shipped out by the US team. I made contact with the US team who searched the warehouse, couldn't find it and concluded that it was probably shipped out.
Two weeks after the phone should have been delivered, I have no updates from Shippyme. Calls made to their lines are not answered as if the company is deliberately screening my number. Emails I send to the company are not replied but rather forwarded to the US office that gives me no better answers. On talking to one of their workers, I was informed that i had no coverage or claim because I did not pay for "insurance" on the package.
Does insurance cover theft or item damage in either the US or Nigerian offices? According to the Nigerian office, my item went missing in the US office but Shippyme can't be held liable for the probable theft of the phone in their warehouse because I did not pay for insurance.

Why should I select the consolidate option and receive items in bits? It shows the lack of quality assurance and poor management.

I have stuck with Shippyme for this long not because the company has been perfect but because I have not found a better alternative. The lack of viable competition has made the management of this company complacent and it is only a matter of time before the company goes down the drain. Mark my words!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
@dsunmade wow so sorry to hear about your sad ordeal with shippyme at least my last package was intact even though it took almost 2 months. They are cheaper and better alternative guess I was fooled by their well packaged website.

Search for LSM shipping in nairaland or chinosxl the guy ships every weekend and no extra fees for Tax, handling, strip my package and consolidation. If your package gets to him before Saturday you would get it on Wednesday he charges $4 per lbs even gives free shipping on some very light items like watches.

Sorry for your pains. Guess I was lucky all the phones I shipped were intact.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
cne010: @dsunmade wow so sorry to hear about your sad ordeal with shippyme at least my last package was intact even though it took almost 2 months. They are cheaper and better alternative guess I was fooled by their well packaged website.

Search for LSM shipping in nairaland or chinosxl the guy ships every weekend and no extra fees for Tax, handling, strip my package and consolidation. If your package gets to him before Saturday you would get it on Wednesday he charges $4 per lbs even gives free shipping on some very light items like watches.

Sorry for your pains. Guess I was lucky all the phones I shipped were intact.

so unfortunate my brother... Market worth over 400k... imagine no word from them as it is.. but am waiting. if i dont get to hear from them today, they might recieve some visitors soon. bunch of thiefs
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
dsunmade: I have used Shippyme several times over the last few years, first as Circuitatlantic.com. I think Shippyme had a lot of potential but has finally gone to the dogs.
Over the last few months, I have had several packages for which selected the "consolidate" option shipped in bits. I have also had issues of missing items on all my recent shipments.
Recently, I made a booking for a phone and several small accessories for a friend. All the items were delivered to them as evidenced by the pictures the company posted. On shipping, I received no update for 2 weeks. After several emails and calls, I was informed that the package had arrived Lagos and was clearing customs. After clearing customs, the items were not sent to me even though I paid for delivery. I had to make several calls to eventually get the package.
On receiving the package, I noticed the most expensive item in the package, the phone was missing. I put a call to the Nigerian office and I was told that the package was received intact and that the phone was not shipped out by the US team. I made contact with the US team who searched the warehouse, couldn't find it and concluded that it was probably shipped out.
Two weeks after the phone should have been delivered, I have no updates from Shippyme. Calls made to their lines are not answered as if the company is deliberately screening my number. Emails I send to the company are not replied but rather forwarded to the US office that gives me no better answers. On talking to one of their workers, I was informed that i had no coverage or claim because I did not pay for "insurance" on the package.
Does insurance cover theft or item damage in either the US or Nigerian offices? According to the Nigerian office, my item went missing in the US office but Shippyme can't be held liable for the probable theft of the phone in their warehouse because I did not pay for insurance.

Why should I select the consolidate option and receive items in bits? It shows the lack of quality assurance and poor management.

I have stuck with Shippyme for this long not because the company has been perfect but because I have not found a better alternative. The lack of viable competition has made the management of this company complacent and it is only a matter of time before the company goes down the drain. Mark my words!

imagine... i which other people like you can come forward and lay there complains here... what a bad experience. it happend to me once. na me no hear word now.. i got my hands fried the second time... despite all this complain Seun still put there advert on the front page.. so sad really
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by datrmon(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Going through this thread give me chills as I am waiting for a phone I ordered through shippyme. They told me my phone is still in clearing for over a week. hope they haven't ....ok . God help me o
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Good morning, please refer to the other thread where you had been informed of the arrival of your package. You do not have anything to worry about. We have personally sighted and confirmed the package as arrived and your account has been updated. You can make your office pick up right away. Also looking at your history, your package was updated to customs clearing on the 22nd of September with every other customer from that batch. Thank for using Shippyme!
datrmon: Going through this thread give me chills as I am waiting for a phone I ordered through shippyme. They told me my phone is still in clearing for over a week. hope they haven't ....ok . God help me o
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good evening, it was nice to have you served you at Shippyme. We hope you are enjoying your phone right now, have a great night.
datrmon: Going through this thread give me chills as I am waiting for a phone I ordered through shippyme. They told me my phone is still in clearing for over a week. hope they haven't ....ok . God help me o
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by MrsNaira(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Catlanta/Shippyme, I'm going to try to be as lucid as possible.
I have 2 sets of shipments with you. In one of them, I booked an order with transaction no. S1408280962 which I later CANCELLED ON YOUR WEBSITE. This order was worth $402.
I SUCCESSFULLY made another order worth about $170 or so which you told me has been received in your office in NJ.
You mailed me an invoice of shipping charge of N17,970 on Monday which listed the 2nd order with the price of the 1st order.
In other words, you're charging for an order I never made for the one I made. YOU ARE OVERCHARGING ME O!!!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Good morning, please give us some time to review this today. We'll get back to you here.
MrsNaira: Catlanta/Shippyme, I'm going to try to be as lucid as possible.
I have 2 sets of shipments with you. In one of them, I booked an order with transaction no. S1408280962 which I later CANCELLED ON YOUR WEBSITE. This order was worth $402.
I SUCCESSFULLY made another order worth about $170 or so which you told me has been received in your office in NJ.
You mailed me an invoice of shipping charge of N17,970 on Monday which listed the 2nd order with the price of the 1st order.
In other words, you're charging for an order I never made for the one I made. YOU ARE OVERCHARGING ME O!!!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by MrsNaira(f): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Alright. I'll be waiting.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Good evening. As far as we can see at the moment you are only being billed for the booking S1408280962. What you see on the bill as $104.48 is for that booking alone and that is all you are required to pay to complete that booking.

The problem, if you look at your item description for that booking, is that there is an error where instead of describing the item, the item description reads "$402" (instead of say, "Hp dv5 laptop" for example). I have looked at the history of the booking and this was entered by you so it must have been an error. However, it does not affect the end balance, i.e $104.48. If you read through the invoice for that booking (by clicking "view invoice) you can confirm this for yourself. The shipping charges are all spelt out there.

You have another booking active, S1408286535, which has not been completed, however, some of the charges, which are static have been calculated already. That booking has a charge of $49.59 on it at the moment. If you look at the total balance widget at the top right of your account page you see the total of the two bookings added together. I am assuming this is what you believe to be the charge for the cancelled booking which I have confirmed has been cancelled.

The total balance at this moment is -$154.06 so you can see that the "$402"charge is no longer reflected in your account.

Do let me know if you require further assistance. Thank you for using Shippyme.
MrsNaira: Alright. I'll be waiting.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by MrsNaira(f): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Catlanta,as regards your reply, it all seems a little clearer to me now. Today, I paid the balance of what I'm owing you which is N26,500.
These are the transaction numbers for my two shipments.
1. S1408286535
S1408280962
S1408288266

2. S1409023772

So, the question now is this:

WHEN EXACTLY WILL I RECEIVE MY SHIPMENTS? IT'S BEEN EXACTLY A MONTH AND THREE DAYS SINCE I MADE THESE ORDERS.

Thank you!!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
For the answer to this question please refer to the other thread where you posted this https://www.nairaland.com/1899781/shippyme-customer-care-thread-nairaland/1#26712117
MrsNaira: Catlanta,as regards your reply, it all seems a little clearer to me now. Today, I paid the balance of what I'm owing you which is N26,500.
These are the transaction numbers for my two shipments.
1. S1408286535
S1408280962
S1408288266

2. S1409023772

So, the question now is this:

WHEN EXACTLY WILL I RECEIVE MY SHIPMENTS? IT'S BEEN EXACTLY A MONTH AND THREE DAYS SINCE I MADE THESE ORDERS.

Thank you!!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by flyuche(m): 3:17am On Oct 06, 2014
You guys just keep getting negative reviews. Meanwhile another company in the same business, LSM global shipping, here in nairaland, seems to have happy customers.
People, there are options!!!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by DAKT: 5:17am On Oct 06, 2014
If You Are Having Issues with delayed shipments, Over billing, Lost or damaged items.

Let us help you. From $3.75 per lbs

www.facebook.com/daktlogistics
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
First of all i will use this moment to appeal to the MOD to push this page to the front page..

I have surfered enough frm this people.. my item worth over 300k is missing for over 2month now, they first ask me to send them total cost of these items which i did, they claim it doesnt tally with the one they have on there system, i went to there office and it was confirmed!! and email was sent that they are going to refund my money.. here is the email:

Dear Oluyemi,

We hope this meets you well.

Having exhausted an extensive search for the whereabouts of your booking with reference number S1407076025 and having ascertained that the booking was indeed shipped, the management of Shippyme have resolved as follows;

We hereby declare the referenced booking missing.
We are deeply sorry for the loss of your items and the subsequent inability to locate them. We are mindful of the inconveniences caused to you and resolve to ensure that nothing of the sort occurs again.
According to our Terms and Conditions, we do not make refund in cases where items are uninsured. However, given the peculiarity of this case and your standing as a most esteemed customer, we will be setting aside this policy and making a refund for the declared value of the items in the booking and the cost of air freight paid.

We will appreciate feedback from you on this, as well as your bank account details to facilitate the refund as soon as possible.

Once again, accept our sincere apology for the uncharacteristic service you have received from us in this instance and be sure that measures have been put in place to ensure nothing of this nature repeats again.
Thank you.

​Kind Regards,

Shippyme Customer Service Team
8 Ladipo Kuku Street, Ikeja
Lagos.
Tel: +234 803 551 8071, +234 808 337 4160
Customer Service
www.shippyme.com
8 Ladipo Kuku Street,
Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos

now... all these while i have been patient with them cause they claimed refund process is going to take a week or so
but to my surprise today.. here is another email i recieve from them...

Alright guys,
After some discussions with the head of the company and the Lagos team, we have come to a conclusion. We have all agreed upon compensating you both with half of the value of all items in your booking, while the remaining half will be compensated in shipping credit. I hope this is solution will suffice and that you both will continue to allow Shippyme to handle all your freight forwarding needs. We sincerely appreciate the patience you've had with us, and I want to thank you as well personally. I know this has been an extremely inconveniencing situation, I would like to continue gaining your faith in us as a company and to make it up to you guys with exceptional service in the future as well. The compensation will take place this Monday, October 13th. Please feel free to mail me back or give a call if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day!

now i am involving a law enforcement agencies to get my out complete without missing one kobo.. if you are still dealing with this people you are on your own.. my item was apparently sold by one of ther aggrieve staff who they cant pay his salary..

and one useless president is there defrauding people..

i will be reporting here live from monday as the even unfold

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
twinskenny:
First of all i will use this moment to appeal to the MOD to push this page to the front page..

I have surfered enough frm this people.. my item worth over 300k is missing for over 2month now, they first ask me to send them total cost of these items which i did, they claim it doesnt tally with the one they have on there system, i went to there office and it was confirmed!! and email was sent that they are going to refund my money.. here is the email:

Dear Oluyemi,

We hope this meets you well.

Having exhausted an extensive search for the whereabouts of your booking with reference number S1407076025 and having ascertained that the booking was indeed shipped, the management of Shippyme have resolved as follows;

We hereby declare the referenced booking missing.
We are deeply sorry for the loss of your items and the subsequent inability to locate them. We are mindful of the inconveniences caused to you and resolve to ensure that nothing of the sort occurs again.
According to our Terms and Conditions, we do not make refund in cases where items are uninsured. However, given the peculiarity of this case and your standing as a most esteemed customer, we will be setting aside this policy and making a refund for the declared value of the items in the booking and the cost of air freight paid.

We will appreciate feedback from you on this, as well as your bank account details to facilitate the refund as soon as possible.

Once again, accept our sincere apology for the uncharacteristic service you have received from us in this instance and be sure that measures have been put in place to ensure nothing of this nature repeats again.
Thank you.

​Kind Regards,

Shippyme Customer Service Team
8 Ladipo Kuku Street, Ikeja
Lagos.
Tel: +234 803 551 8071, +234 808 337 4160
Customer Service
www.shippyme.com
8 Ladipo Kuku Street,
Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos

now... all these while i have been patient with them cause they claimed refund process is going to take a week or so
but to my surprise today.. here is another email i recieve from them...

Alright guys,
After some discussions with the head of the company and the Lagos team, we have come to a conclusion. We have all agreed upon compensating you both with half of the value of all items in your booking, while the remaining half will be compensated in shipping credit. I hope this is solution will suffice and that you both will continue to allow Shippyme to handle all your freight forwarding needs. We sincerely appreciate the patience you've had with us, and I want to thank you as well personally. I know this has been an extremely inconveniencing situation, I would like to continue gaining your faith in us as a company and to make it up to you guys with exceptional service in the future as well. The compensation will take place this Monday, October 13th. Please feel free to mail me back or give a call if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day!

now i am involving a law enforcement agencies to get my out complete without missing one kobo.. if you are still dealing with this people you are on your own.. my item was apparently sold by one of ther aggrieve staff who they cant pay his salary..

and one useless president is there defrauding people..

i will be reporting here live from monday as the even unfold

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
@twinskenny sorry to hear about this, you've waited too long and you deserve a refund.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2014
cne010:
@twinskenny sorry to hear about this, you've waited too long and you deserve a refund.

Thank you My brother.... they have been playing game all this while... i have been patient enough.. they promise to pay full refund now they are changing it to just halve which i wont take!!!! Never

300k no be small money!!!

they even sent me a disrespectful email... imagine!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by onefinest: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
I use MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com . I have been using them for a few years and their service is excellent. I shop with them and they deliver to my doorstep. All that having an address setup or virtual address is crab and unnecessary stress.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Dear valued Shippyme customers,

Some of you may be aware of the recent developments that have done much to damage our company and the image and service we worked so hard to build. Doing business in Nigeria is hard I must admit, but to say I am resolute, together with the best people on my team is a matter of fact. I want to convey my thoughts to you as the pillars of the growth of our organisation.

Over the past few months, some of you have fallen victim to the theft and loss of your items. I have been much troubled by the events as much as you are. It perplexed all of us. Unfortunately, the suspected cause is the most unlikely individual in our warehousing department in Lagos. This person has been removed from our employment and currently facing trial for the pains he has caused all of us. We have also significantly improved mechanisms for oversight in our logistics department to make sure nothing like this happens again.

You have complained about the inability to reach our customer service unit in Lagos, I agree with you that the development is unreasonable and apologise for the inconvenience. In addressing this issue we have completely replaced our customer service staff and added more phone lines to accommodate our growth. Be rest assured that none of your emails would go unanswered again.

In addition, we have reduced the price of our service to the lowest in the industry and we would match a valid lower price from any competition. The purpose of technology is to create efficiency. We have invested a lot in this area and it is time that we share the benefits with you. Our service charge can now be as low as 5% and shipping cost as low as $3.80. Going forward you can enjoy a much improved service delivery, the best web enabled service in the industry and the lowest costs. This is a promise.

Yours sincerely,

Shippyme Management
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by martmilly(f): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmn,shippyme is a terrible nightmare,my item was shipped from ebay to the us office since 9 august.they denied ever receiving it.when I have all evidence. Shippy is a bunch of thieves under a company name. Nigerians pls beware. >:
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2014
1. You claimed emails will never go unreplied. That's a lie. I sent several emails to you last week without reply 2. You said your prices has reduced. That's propaganda and lie. A friend was charged 13 dollar over a blackberry worth 10 dollar last week. Phone that's not up to a quatre of KG. 3. Mr Phd irondas, your customer service people and finance department are bunch of confused people who don't have good knowledge of what you do. 4. You lack ability to deliver as promised. Either you deliver shipment 3 weeks behind schedules or the shipments get missing in transit. You are very much incompetent in handling this your business or you need competent staff. Finally, do the needful and refund TWINSKENNY's 300K and who knows how many people's package had been victim of your Technology website
irohadis:
Dear valued Shippyme customers,

Some of you may be aware of the recent developments that have done much to damage our company and the image and service we worked so hard to build. Doing business in Nigeria is hard I must admit, but to say I am resolute, together with the best people on my team is a matter of fact. I want to convey my thoughts to you as the pillars of the growth of our organisation.

Over the past few months, some of you have fallen victim to the theft and loss of your items. I have been much troubled by the events as much as you are. It perplexed all of us. Unfortunately, the suspected cause is the most unlikely individual in our warehousing department in Lagos. This person has been removed from our employment and currently facing trial for the pains he has caused all of us. We have also significantly improved mechanisms for oversight in our logistics department to make sure nothing like this happens again.

You have complained about the inability to reach our customer service unit in Lagos, I agree with you that the development is unreasonable and apologise for the inconvenience. In addressing this issue we have completely replaced our customer service staff and added more phone lines to accommodate our growth. Be rest assured that none of your emails would go unanswered again.

In addition, we have reduced the price of our service to the lowest in the industry and we would match a valid lower price from any competition. The purpose of technology is to create efficiency. We have invested a lot in this area and it is time that we share the benefits with you. Our service charge can now be as low as 5% and shipping cost as low as $3.80. Going forward you can enjoy a much improved service delivery, the best web enabled service in the industry and the lowest costs. This is a promise.

Yours sincerely,

Shippyme Management
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Dungayo: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Shippyme has really changed. For the guy that said is friend brought 10 dollar phone and was billed 13 dollar please ask your friend what he selected. For twinskenny I learnt that you were giving an offer but you rejected it. But how can you do business worth over 300k and not put insurance. Even dhl will insist on you putting insurance. I learnt that it was you and someone that was affected in that batch but the other person have accepted the offer and move on. People that put insurance are not fools. If I am buying a phone worth 100k, I must add insurance. But if I am buying a curve 4 I can option out of insurance.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dungayo:
Shippyme has really changed. For the guy that said is friend brought 10 dollar phone and was billed 13 dollar please ask your friend what he selected. For twinskenny I learnt that you were giving an offer but you rejected it. But how can you do business worth over 300k and not put insurance. Even dhl will insist on you putting insurance. I learnt that it was you and someone that was affected in that batch but the other person have accepted the offer and move on. People that put insurance are not fools. If I am buying a phone worth 100k, I must add insurance. But if I am buying a curve 4 I can option out of insurance.

its ur opinion bro, and i dont really have much to say to you cause u just registered a few days ago.... meanwhile my item was stolen by one of them.. i dont care if insurance work or not.. with time we shall sort it out one way or the other.. the guy ewuajale that settle with them has his own secret.. its 300k yes am alive and am going to pursue it to a logical conclusion.. their offer is not good enough. told them blankly am not going to do business with them again why offering me shipping credit? give me 80percent and let me work away they refused. you think am a fool hell no.. since july this year this has been ongoing. every shipping company take care of insurance which is always include in your bill in there own case its not... if you purchase a phone worth 20k and you want to make profit go ahead and put insurance of 10k

meanwhile when its come to billing shippym will ship one phone for you for N2400 but someone here on this same thread will do it for less than N1400 and will deliver within 5days gaurranttee!!! CHECK OUT LSM THREAD... or take a visit to shoptomydoor office, they have more than enough staff both in the usa and Nigeria taking care of things..

do you know i even said they should give me the 80perecent and i will still continue to do business with them... well they choose the way that pay them... let them ignore my email.... i wont say more than this
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Dungayo: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
@twinskenny I understand you lost 300k, But remember one thing the company has terms and conditions and you accepted. You can go to mikky page you will see a guy that lost is laptop and mikky said is not is flaunt. The guy lost is money. If you go to any length shippyme we maintain you didn't put insurance. Well I wish you the best in your fight. Remember time is money.
twinskenny:

its ur opinion bro, and i dont really have much to say to you cause u just registered a few days ago.... meanwhile my item was stolen by one of them.. i dont care if insurance work or not.. with time we shall sort it out one way or the other.. the guy ewuajale that settle with them has his own secret.. its 300k yes am alive and am going to pursue it to a logical conclusion.. their offer is not good enough. told them blankly am not going to do business with them again why offering me shipping credit? give me 80percent and let me work away they refused. you think am a fool hell no.. since july this year this has been ongoing. every shipping company take care of insurance which is always include in your bill in there own case its not... if you purchase a phone worth 20k and you want to make profit go ahead and put insurance of 10k

meanwhile when its come to billing shippym will ship one phone for you for N2400 but someone here on this same thread will do it for less than N1400 and will deliver within 5days gaurranttee!!! CHECK OUT LSM THREAD... or take a visit to shoptomydoor office, they have more than enough staff both in the usa and Nigeria taking care of things..

do you know i even said they should give me the 80perecent and i will still continue to do business with them... well they choose the way that pay them... let them ignore my email.... i wont say more than this
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dungayo:
@twinskenny I understand you lost 300k, But remember one thing the company has terms and conditions and you accepted. You can go to mikky page you will see a guy that lost is laptop and mikky said is not is flaunt. The guy lost is money. If you go to any length shippyme we maintain you didn't put insurance. Well I wish you the best in your fight. Remember time is money.

oga i dont care what you know.. you better keep yourself out of this... either you are been paid i dont care... and thank you i know time is money and i am ready to wait till this is settle..remembered the item that this issue started in July? and i have been waiting for solution from them.. yet i am ready to wait okay? tell Irohadis that i am ready to wait even longer..

you see, what you dont know is that this is not there firsrt time of doing this to me.. 3 times in a row now. first one was a large items i ordered for a client, i paid for air freight, shippyme shipped the item via sea, i waited for 3 months.. they begged and all that i accepted. remember they never refunded my shipping money back..

second was an item worth 400k.. phones, perfumes and lots.. was delayed for almost 3months again.. they claimed the Airport authorities sezied the item because it contain perfume and plenty batteries... imagine first time i am hearing such...

the items i purchased for 400k i couldnt even sell it for 200k anymore.. can u please help me calculate my lost already they only plead with me.. and okay i tried to do it the third time foolishly and now i got my hands burnt.. but trust me i wont let this go without a far.. i dont care to loose the 300k.. but i will surely give it a shot.

thank you for your advice.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dungayo:
What are you saying? Are you trying to justify shippymee's poor services,delay shipments delivery and loss of 300k worth of package just because he didnt pay for insurance? I dont pray this happen to you but try to put yourself in his shoes. Since July fa!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by dandollar1: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
So people still use Circuit Atlantic, na wa o! An item I ordered since May has still not been delivered.I have called and sent mails taya,and have left them to God.
Very terrible customer service with one matilda acting like she is doing you a favor.,they overcharge and yet your items get to you after about at least, 1month.thank God my phone didn't get missing.I thought I was the only one experiencing this rubbish.i pray I don't find any need to use them again,ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN / Beautiful Photos Of Nana Otedola / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.