Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (25307 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
drakeskull:

35-50 working days if you're lucky enough

Lol
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Chuckdee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
irohadis:

@chuckdee, thanks for your candid feedback. First I must state that we have not delivered since a month now. Though NAHCO has opened, there is no agent that can claim they have been able to get out a cargo as at yesterday. Before the strike, we had Ebola related delays from airlines and even the cargo that was clearing Customs got held back because we had to inspect it due to parts of it that appeared tampered. Before we finished the process, NAHCO struck. So many things went wrong at the same time.

Now we had other problems too. You remember how efficient we were in the early days. Thanks. With scale comes a new set of problems. I did not manage it well. I paid others a lot of money to do it for me. Now I am taking control and doing the leading. I find I am the best person to execute my vision. That efficiency you refer to is nearly getting achieved. I changed a lot of things to better use the system we built. You will notice the difference I promise. I am taking personal charge.

Thank you for your insight.. I believe if you able to apply the stipulated changes above, things will definitely get back on track. With growth comes complicated responsibilities and changes are surely inevitable. I wish you all the best of luck.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2014
drakeskull:

35-50 working days if you're lucky enough
oh Lordy... are u for real fear don catch me o
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Bayils(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
*Deep Breath* Well i just Use Shippyme for an Ipad4 i bought on Amazon, Let's see how it turns *Hopefully on a Better Side* However, am up to date with the Prior Issue between custom & Clearing agent which i believe will have also constitute to some delays.!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kuru: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

From August till date is about 5 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Please refer to the response to this on our customer care thread.
kuru:
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

From August till date is about 5 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629)
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by dejidotun2000(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
One of the items I ordered from the US via circuitatlantic since may has not been delivered, to make matters worse, they stopped responding to my mails. I advice anyone considering doing business with them to have a rethink.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kuru: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2014
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

Im still waiting for your response
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by johnjolly34: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please shippyme charged me $118 for shipment of my goods worth $215. What can I do, I am tired, too cost and two of my wrist watches were stolen the first time I I used the company.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kuru: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2015
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

From August till date is about 6 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629).
I have brought this to your notice on Nairaland for over 3 weeks yet you have not replied on the status of my shipments.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by leo2sexy: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
kuru:
@Irohadis
@Catlanta
From August till date is about 6 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629).
I have brought this to your notice on Nairaland for over 3 weeks yet you have not replied on the status of my shipments.

2 bad!!! I think they have ran away! Its so unfortunate! 6months!!! Chai! Someone needs to prosecute this guys, like seriously! This aint child's play any longer...!

And those planning to use them!

You are OYO!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by HapiNna: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
hello Irohadis and Catlanta
can you please cancel this order "S1501280071" for me.
I later decided not to buy the item

best regards
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by westwinds: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2015
STOP!

ROBBERS ARE HERE!

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ericdry: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
this is no Joke ooo.

these guys are at it again.

today by sheer luck, i checked the details of my fedex shipment from vendor (amazon) to shippyme.
Fedex says 22lbs, amazon says 22lbs, shippyme says 45.27lbs. this is not the only package whose weight was exxagerated. i sent an email (last friday) to cancel shipments they created automatically as it is fraught with errors, inclusive of thier dubious insurance charges, and apparently overcharged. over 24 hrs later, not a single reply. called thier nigerian number, some dude picked up-absolutely unhelpful even though we spoke for over 20 mins.

shippyme NJ number is not being picked up. kindly send me shippyme US contact number if you have them.

this company obviously does not care about its customers.

i am yet to see the change they speak of.

Tomorrow, i will be visiting thier office to raise hell if i do not receive a reply before morning.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by osufamily(f): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Hello sir,
i saw your post few months ago and i decide to use shippyme and give them a trial,i ship items since november and it has not yet been to nigeria all they could tell me is there was a mix up somewhere,and on there fucking website it says processing for delivery...i could have listen to you earlier and im a business woman i use other shipping compnay but shippyme or thiefingme is an hoax i can say it categorically each time my husband call them they always want to speak with the owner of the package....Mschewwww

I bought some items for a friend and had them shipped by Shippyme. The items were all delivered to Shippyme and Shippyme shipped them out. When the package was delivered, a Blackberry Q10 phone was missing, probably stolen.
I informed Shippyme staff and subsequently, my calls were no longer picked and my mails were no longer replied.
Totally disappointed in an organisation that I had used several times in the past could treat me so shabbily.

Thank you
Metamba

above is the complain from another customer...

now look at shippyme logic.....

you charged the guy that stole our items to court and he is going to pay you the full value of the missing item including damages.. yet you wont be able to refund us in full? what kind of a joker are you? who does that? the same court will rule for us.. am gathering people who items were stolen by you. you have to paid for damages and delayed delivery. i dont think you understand what u are doing. and the consequences too.

I just fully hope you undrestand what you are doing.. why are so insensitive to peoples plight? you locked up the same guy for almost 1month. yet no one has charged you yet for stealing there items

and you cant even come to term with your loyal customers?

you think you can come to the backyard and bribe everyone with money and employement letter like you did to ewuajale? no my friend. there are some people out there who can not be bought!!! i am one of them. i will follow this through and through. be prepared!!!

NOTE to all: ps if your item(s) is stolen please get in touch with me.. its urgent my contacts is in my signature.
thank you[/quote]
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by osufamily(f): 2:21am On Mar 20, 2015
They are arm robber and full of shits...

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by osufamily(f): 2:23am On Mar 20, 2015
They stop replying to messages once they are at fault

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2015
This guys their ads shouldn't be on this site again. Thank God I never lost an item.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by westwinds: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Even after all my constant posting about this robbers know as SHIPPYME, you mean you people still went ahead to use them? I am very underwhelmed... Anyway, SHIPPYME are theives, robbers and ole..... they stole from me.... their business is done for...
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by rockok: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shippyme is all time greatest failure. Please avoid them like leprosy.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by shawnmich: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
THERE IS ONE PRAYER I WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR SHIPPYME...FROM THE OWNER TO THE LEAST WORKER.....THEY WILL ALWAYS EXPERIENCE FAILURE......UNTIL THEY REPENT....THOSE SCAMMERS STOLE MY GOODS SINCE FEB. CLAIMING THAT THE AIRLINE WILL REFUND....THE COMPANY WILL RUIN DOWN WHILE THERE WORKERS WILL BE BLESSED WITH ALL FORMS OF SICKNESS...
AMEN
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by shawnmich: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
THEY HAVE NOW CHANGE THERE NAME TO ZAPOSTER....AVOID THESE RIPPERS.... OFON.... ONI JIBITI
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by checkmateman: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
abeg is there any alternative to them
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ogbuson1(f): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
DONT GO TO SHIPPYME THIS IS THE 9TH MONTH MY N49,000 for air freight and my items word about $2,000 are not provided yet
and if you work with shippyme come here and defend this let me show everyone the invoice and proves

over 200 emails and messages of hundreds of pages i had sent to you without doing anything.
i can assure you that this money will not go for free you will see i am not set to react yet just wait and see.

DEAR #NAIRALANDERS SEE A SCREEN SHOT OF EMAIL I GOT 9 MONTHS AFTER MY ORDER.
ALL MY ITEMS WORD N$2,000 PLUS SHIPPING OF N49,000 IS WITH THEM

PROVE NUMBER-1

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ogbuson1(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
DONT GO TO SHIPPYME THIS IS THE 9TH MONTH MY N49,000 for air freight and my items word about $2,000 are not provided yet
and if you work with shippyme come here and defend this let me show everyone the invoice and proves

over 200 emails and messages of hundreds of pages i had sent to you without doing anything.
i can assure you that this money will not go for free you will see i am not set to react yet just wait and see.

DEAR #NAIRALANDERS SEE A SCREEN SHOT OF EMAIL I GOT 9 MONTHS AFTER MY ORDER.
ALL MY ITEMS WORD N$2,000 PLUS SHIPPING OF N49,000 IS WITH THEM

PROVE NUMBER-1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by aliumujib(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shippyme still is a nightmare waiting to happen to you... A word is enough for the wise... DON'T use them. 4 months later, I'm stil waotning or my moto 360. angry angry

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
They are now ZAPOSTA, another disaster waiting to happen.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TempDreamz: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Zaposta my black, fluffy butt!

Nairalanders, in the name of God and every other thing you hold dear to you, DO NOT USE ZAPOSTA.COM!

I can't emphasize this enough. You already know it's the same thieving, unrelable, lying, worthless ShippyMe guys. Do go right ahead if you wish to experience loss of time, energy, monies, self-esteem and just everything that strips you of machismo.

I was stupid enough to think they would change and have changed and perhaps thought they had better offerings with the Zaposta name since they started their UK services. Oh boy, was I wrong to the tenth degree!

They're even more worthless than I had thought. It's been 3 weeks plus since I got my account verified with them, then I decided to give their UK shipping service some shot right after that. The first bummer was the fact that their UK address is actually a personal facility (think home address). It's not an office. Suffice to say, my orders got shipped to their listed UK address, but ended up at their neighbor's home. Keep in mind these were delivered within business hours. How do you explain such stupidity?

I waited 4 days for them to retrieve my items from their UK address "neighbor" and in return update my shipment status within their buggy account area. That took almost a full week. The annoying bit would be their Yaba support people who are pretty clueless about anything. All you get are canned responses offering no help whatsoever!

Then you have the thieving dimwits charging you per LBS for UK shipments, when everyother competing companies charge you straight up per KG. These guys are full of trickery and dishonest tactics just to make you part with large outlay of cash. I wish to go into more details regarding my situation, but they got me exhausted and spent out already chasing them around just to get my shipments. Please do go through stuffs I've endured with these thieves. Look elsewhere for your shipping needs. These guys are broad daylight thieves.

Then you have the usual issue with them holding your items for weeka on end before shipping to Nigeria. They are actually waiting for their cargo limits to be met before shipping. Hey Zaposta, if you guys weren't so greedy perhaps your horrible reputation won't preceed your company, which is why your weekly shipping quota don't get met.

I actually hope you guys get shutdown soon. And your UK address need to get investigated as well. For the kind of bills you send customers, I'd have thought you guys would afford a normal office space and not some bedroom operation. I hope you've got your license in place as well.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by christemmbassey(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Catlanta:
@Rowenanai, I am sorry you are not happy with your experience but your review is far from an accurate representation of the fact.

Your title “Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You,” is a bit disingenous and not fair to intending users. I am sure you don’t enjoy constant power and if you do you are dealing with the generator noise. I am sure you habour some concern for security. I am sure if you had a chance to get solid healthcare you will be headed abroad. I am sure you deal with the traffic on our roads. I am sure you have to contend with corruption from the police to the politicians. That is Nigeria and a “Nightmare waiting to happen to you.” If you live with these realities, I am sure some delayed delivery of your package and disatisfaction with customer care is hardly on the same level. But I assure you we are constantly working to address those issues.

When you say “Every single one of my shipments with them has been a needless, unending hell.” it would be necessary to articulate exactly how. From what I can see, this “unending hell” is:
1. A delay in delivery.
2. Too much correspondence through the updates that tell you what has been done to your package and where it is at each point in time.
3. The inability of our customer service staff to respond effectively to you.

I will address these points one by one:

1. I am glad your items were delivered. Any delays come from a variety of reasons that include customers not paying for shipping on time, weather conditions, delays from the airlines and customs in Nigeria.

This is an exception and not the norm. The majority of packages are delivered on time and thousands of shipment bookings we have received so far from Nigerians who have used us can testify to that.

You say other “services can do it in 6 - 8 days,” please Nigerians who would like to ship would like to know those other services. We know DHL, UPS and Fedex can achieve that consistently and our Express service achieves that as well. But these are very expensive options. Shippyme ships at a fraction of their cost and still delivers within 5 - 12 working days as we promised - delays are exceptions. With this kind of effort to discredit Shippyme it should be imperative and very useful for you to put your reputation on the line and recommend to users where to go to get the better service you speak of.

2. I am sorry you do not appreciate the email update you receive from us. We use these to keep you updated on the progress of your shipment. These automated emails are a way of reducing dependence on human efficiency. Thus, the system detects when an important change or update has been made to your booking and sends you an automated notification. It would be impractical and inconsistent to depend on human staff to do this efficiently. I am sorry you do not appreciate these notices. If you pay attention to the emails, you will not have reason to call. You complain of getting replies to your emails yet you complain of not reaching us on the phone. This is a contradiction. Email is an efficient way of getting back to you and it helps us keep the cost of our service down. It gives us time to resolve your issues and then get back to you. It takes a lot of people to answer calls all the time and that cost may translate into higher costs of service to you. We encourage people to communicate with us via email. This is the 21st Century.

3. An effective labour force is a problem every business deals with in Nigeria and elsewhere. We are constantly looking for great people to work in our customers service department. Feel free to recommend to us such great people. Recently we replaced our customer service team in order to bring to you better support experience.

Our website provides a superior user experience for most of our users. We are always happy to explain how it works: http://www.shippyme.com/resources/.

Finally, if you make an effort to kill a company that provides jobs to several Nigerians, please make sure to direct them to an alternative.

dealing with ur coy is really A NIGHTMARE. I have cds in ur hand I may never get. I regret ever using SHYPPYME!
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by policeshippyme: 5:12am On Nov 19, 2015
SHIPPYME, CIRCUITATLANTIC, ZAPOSTA SENT ME AN EMAIL AND IT SAYS:

On the 30th of June, the fulfillment facility of Circuit Atlantic Inc, our US sister company that processed shipments for Circuitatlantic.com and Shippyme.com, was shut down by the State of New Jersey. Our staff there were harassed and sacked and all packages pending delivery were taken away. The company and its management were accused of instructing the US staff to ship items believed to have been procured by fraudulent customers. The confiscated packages belong to mostly innocent Nigerian customers who have purchased them with their hard earned money from US vendors. This is a fact.
All legitimate owners of property currently in the custody of the State of New Jersey can be sure to receive them if they have proof of ownership. We believe strongly that there will be no basis for a permanent seizure of items belonging to innocent people if the laws of the state of New Jersey and the United States prevail. It is politically and morally incorrect to cast all Nigerians as fraudulent because of the actions of a few.
We have been economical with information because of the restrictions imposed on our management regarding communication with customers for legal reasons. We have asked the New Jersey State, through our lawyers, to give us a phone number or email which our customers can contact in order to get a direct response on the status of the packages in their custody. So far we have received no response.
We really understand the agitation of affected users and would like this issue resolved as soon as possible. It has gone on for too long. The delay has not been our making and has been tremendously costly to our customers and to us as well. Up to this moment, we have not been questioned on the issue. No one from the department has sought clarification or information from the management. We are as much in the dark as you are.
Please bear with us until after this meeting to provide more details on this case.

Again we plead for your understanding. As a Nigerian company, we have been focused on providing a good service. We have worked hard on achieving that. We need your support to scale through these trying times. There must be a resolution. Please bear with us.

Reply:
AND HERE IS MY REPLY:
First understand that you are a thief and a fraudulent organization if you are not what were you still doing in the business by the month of November when this claim was already in place by june or july? my order and my goods and also money huge money got to you all in the month of november now u talking nonsense you are a thief and you will see, nobody will support you.

Please fellow Nigerians, where ever you see these 3 names please run for your dear life

1-SHIPPYME
2-CIRCUITATLANTIC
3-ZAPOSTA

To know more visit more links like:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shippyme/269-Sheffield-Street-New-Jersey-07092/shippyme-circuitatlantic-bunch-of-idiots-that-delay-your-items-for-delivery-asking-for-ad-1081200
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Wallahi this is y I like naira land grin no dulling

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item / Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Stress Test: Banks In Secret Merger Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.