Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode (663 Views)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! / Best Harry Potter Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode by pamcode(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
I decided to create this thread for d lovers of one of the best novels if not the best which is harry potter feel free to comment about the and add any additional info.Harry potter was written by J.K Rowling the first of the series - harry potter and the socerer stone was publiahed in 1997 june 30 amd since then it publishing company bloomsbury has sold over 400-450 million copies.The book is set on d trials and struggles of a young wizard and his friends Hermione granger and Ronald in the wizarding school Hogwarts and outside most especially the struggle against the dark lord Voldermort the book is in 7 parts the last one released 2007. The book has also received lots of award like the platinum book award, Hugo book award ,whitbread book of the year etc so if you.have not read the novel you can visit any bookshop or any online mobile book site

1 Like

Re: Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode by macsika: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am the number one fan of both the book and movie and if you wanna challenge EXPECTO PATRONUM
Re: Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode by pamcode(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
macsika: I am the number one fan of both the book and movie and if you wanna challenge EXPECTO PATRONUM
b4 u talk am EXPELLIARMUS
Re: Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode by Obinnau(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
pamcode: b4 u talk am EXPELLIARMUS
macsika: I am the number one fan of both the book and movie and if you wanna challenge EXPECTO PATRONUM
can anyone of you beat AVADA KEDAVRA? or RECTUSEMBRA? finished reading the books yesterday. I couldnt believe Snape actually have the interests of Potter at heart.
Re: Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode by pamcode(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Obinnau: can anyone of you beat AVADA KEDAVRA? or RECTUSEMBRA? finished reading the books yesterday. I couldnt believe Snape actually have the interests of Potter at heart.
it sectumsempra d book is just too much i av read each of dem more dan twice already d woman is rili gud
Re: Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode by Trypa(f): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2014
plz he can I get d book I have been searching BT could nt fyn any. or is deir any site DAT I can download it plzz[b]plz he can I get d book I have been searching BT could nt fyn any. or is deir any site DAT I can download it plzz[/b]plz he can I get d book I have been searching BT could nt fyn any. or is deir any site DAT I can download it plzz
Re: Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode by ghostwritter(m): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2014
HARRY POTTER is for children, females and gays.
SPARTACUS is for only for men.....I mean real men.

OP.....I had read all it books, I am presently reading that of game of thrones.

(1) (Reply)

Read A Movie Series / . / The Correlation Between Creativity And Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.