Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

4 Idiot-proof Ways To Make Money On The Internet With Music - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 4 Idiot-proof Ways To Make Money On The Internet With Music (434 Views)

At Last... How Musicians Can Setup Their Own Businesses On The Internet / Help With Music Studios Around Bode Thamos Surulere / If Ur Songs Are Good, You'll Want Us To Do Ur Videos. Here's Proof! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Idiot-proof Ways To Make Money On The Internet With Music by godwinenang: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hey pals,

Do you know that “music” can help reduce chronic pain by more than 20% and can alleviate depression by up to 25%?
But today, we’re going to look at how music can reduce “being broke” more than 80% and alleviate “empty-walletness” by up to 99%.
Yeah my friend!

Let’s face it… most musicians are broke and that’s the bitter truth.
The only mean we seem to make money is limited to the offline method, especially in Nigeria. All we do online this days is promote our songs on the internet through blogs or some other websites that generates a lot of traffic to their website.

And if I should ask you how you have been monetizing your music thing. I’m pretty sure it’ll sound more like this…
go to this link to continue reading:
http://www.musiciansonlinecash.com/4-idiot-proof-ways-to-make-money-on-the-internet-with-music/

And if you wish to learn how to set up your own music business online
quickly head to www.musiciansonlinecash.com/free.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Rca To Xlr Input Cable. / Looking For Female Rapper / I Need Help Recording My Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.