Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye (1890 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by AdeniyiA(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
great!, but can we get 32,000 truly saved souls in these??
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by Weah96: 3:20am On Aug 14, 2014
gebest: All the religions bodies should call for national prayer and fasting against Ebola immediately.

They have. For over a month now. God is deaf, maybe they should scream and slice their flesh like the prophets of Baal. Hahaha. Idiots. Only a fool will keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. If God didn't hear you the first time, he won't on the second attempt either.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2014
PastorKun:

You claim I am lying yet you know it was vermins like you that Jesus Christ described as "whitewashed sepulchres" and was it not your role models that Jesus used a whip to chase out of the temple? If those are not examples of verbal abuse and emotional outburst then I think you need to go back to secondary school and study English comprehension.

See the thread below and learn what the Bible says about verbal abuse. When you are done come back to tell us how our Lord Jesus Christ fits into what you are accusing Him of.

https://www.nairaland.com/1854338/what-does-bible-say-verbal
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Donfamous:

exactly

PastorKun has not shown his face/hand since. Let's hope he has changed his theology. undecided

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by truthman2012(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
I think it is better we promote Jesus rather than church achievements. The church is raising millionaires and not disciples. Everything they talk about in RCCG is the size, the wealth and the fame. I believe that is not the Gospel. I left the church as an Area Pastor about ten years ago. I still associate with some of their senior pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tolexander: how effective is the issue!

Travelling is made only by those that are interested and wished.
How is it possible for travelling to be made [b]by a vehicle that can't move?
[/b]

grin grin grin grin

You just won my admiration bro.... The bolded proves you are a philosopher like me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Redeemed now has over 32,000 parishes in Nigeria: Pandemic ignorance appoaches critical mass.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by Tolexander: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
exxell:

grin grin grin grin

You just won my admiration bro.... The bolded proves you are a philosopher like me cheesy cheesy cheesy
philosopher like you?

No o!

I'm still a learner at you feet o cheesy cheesy
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by Tolexander: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
exxell:

grin grin grin grin

philosopher like you?

No o!

I'm still a learner at your feet o cheesy cheesy
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by Donfamous(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

PastorKun has not shown his face/hand since. Let's hope he has changed his theology. undecided
maybe. The no 1 anti-tither
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by femicyrus(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2014
truthman2012: I think it is better we promote Jesus rather than church achievements. The church is raising millionaires and not disciples. Everything they talk about in RCCG is the size, the wealth and the fame. I believe that is not the Gospel. I left the church as an Area Pastor about ten years ago. I still associate with some of their senior pastors.
Did u say Area pastor?
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by femicyrus(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2014
RCCG have 32,000 parishes i. e @least 32,000 pastors..
The type of politics among RCCG pastors may sink Nigeria 900 times over!
I am not happy posting this to the public because of those who derive Joy abusing the body of Christ at any given opportunity
God forbid if DADDY G.O is no more today, the true picture of pastors in the Church wil be seen in no time. The good ones ære just a minority!

Broad is the way that leads to distruction and many åre found on it.
RCCG is meant to be the house of Prayer but now have become den of
Mind You, the Church have saints too.
Judge not.
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by Weah96: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Martian: Redeemed now has over 32,000 parishes in Nigeria: Pandemic ignorance appoaches critical mass.

Hahaha.
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by truthman2012(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2014
femicyrus:
Did u say Area pastor?

Yes.
Re: Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye by nora544: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2014
femicyrus:
RCCG have 32,000 parishes i. e @least 32,000 pastors..
The type of politics among RCCG pastors may sink Nigeria 900 times over!
I am not happy posting this to the public because of those who derive Joy abusing the body of Christ at any given opportunity
God forbid if DADDY G.O is no more today, the true picture of pastors in the Church wil be seen in no time. The good ones ære just a minority!

Broad is the way that leads to distruction and many åre found on it.
RCCG is meant to be the house of Prayer but now have become den of
Mind You, the Church have saints too.
Judge not.

Daddy go is not better than his pastors, he is the one who build the church, so it is his problem, he should show what it means to be a real christian not using a jet when some of his followers didnot have to eat 3 times a day.
He told that it is mandatory to build the new big church.#
Why he has build this University and normal nigerian cannot study there.
I know that he is not better than his pastors!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brethren, Help Me List Prayer Points That Move Heaven. / Questions On The Bible / ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.