Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI (89870 Views)

Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
emmadejust: DEJUST TECH WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR ONGOING PROJECT.......GO CHAMPION YOUR WORLD IN STRENGHT.....
OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.....
Thanks my man
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by magictouch: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Learning alot from this thread, hope to own a building some day.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pile cap details

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Blinding to pile cap

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Formwork

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
More filling due to recent rain

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2014
twinskenny:
nice job sir... rain is a big challenge really
Here we go again!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Filling to take level for pile cap

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pile cap reinforcement details:Combination of 16mm(Tiger) and 14mm (Ukraine)

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Imported Ukraine reinforcement: Starter bar

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Men at Work!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Reinforcement work

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Formwork in progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
segcymoor: Formwork in progress!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Delivered of more reinforcement.

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Target : We schedule to cast 1st phase of pile cap before ending of the week
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Delivered of more wood for beam.

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
twinskenny:
nice job sir... rain is a big challenge really
set back!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy independence day!
Happy new month!
Bakkah dah sallah in advancea
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Here we go again! .........aggressive pumping due to recent dawn fall to create way for pile cap

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
And we survive the water

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Alignment of pile cap

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Taking square

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Honestly, ist a must to build in Lekki/Ajah area?? Just wondering, the amount of money spent by this dude on this project is enough to carry some building to thye roofing stage in some areas with ambient and secured enviroment. Just wondering>

4 Likes

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Eyop: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Atouba: Honestly, is it a must to build in Lekki/Ajah area?? Just wondering, the amount of money spent by this dude on this project is enough to carry some building to the roofing stage in some areas with ambient and secured environment. Just wondering>

My brother same here and am just observing from one corner. But what other part of Lagos can one escape this type of wahala? Well,the owner has the funds and wants to belong smiley

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bakkah dah sallah.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Eyop:

My brother same here and am just observing from one corner. But what other part of Lagos can one escape this type of wahala? Well,the owner has the funds and wants to belong smiley
Atouba:
Honestly, ist a must to build in Lekki/Ajah area?? Just wondering, the amount of money spent by this dude on this project is enough to carry some building to thye roofing stage in some areas with ambient and secured enviroment. Just wondering>
I see your point and feel you guys but your point can be likened to asking: why buy a 2014 Bentley when you can get a 2009 Kia? After all, both vehicles will take you from point A to B.
What we should pray is for God to bless us so that we can even do greater rather than see stupidity in other people's bigger investments.

Just to buttress my point, you forget that the same money you will spend building a bungalow in that part of Lagos you are contemplating will probably build you 3 or 4 of such bungalows in the village if mud is used. Same way u are amazed at this client's project is same way a villager will wonder why spend so much by using blocks to build in on an expensive piece of land instead of using mud.

9 Likes

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Eyop: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
fem30:

I see your point and feel you guys but your point can be likened to asking: why buy a 2014 Bentley when you can get a 2009 Kia? After all, both vehicles will take you from point A to B.
What we should pray is for God to bless us so that we can even do greater rather than see stupidity in other people's bigger investments.

Just to buttress my point, you forget that the same money you will spend building a bungalow in that part of Lagos you are contemplating will probably build you 3 or 4 of such bungalows in the village if mud is used. Same way u are amazed at this client's project is same way a villager will wonder why spend so much by using blocks to build in on an expensive piece of land instead of using mud.

It's all about choice whether to build in such areas or not to do so. And my own point cannot be likened to using an automobile as an example. There are so many people that have the funds to erect a structure on the Island but chooses not to do so(personal reasons). All the same,lets not derail this thread over meaningless arguments. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Eyop:

It's all about choice whether to build in such areas or not to do so. And my own point cannot be likened to using an automobile as an example. There are so many people that have the funds to erect a structure on the Island but chooses not to do so(personal reasons). All the same,lets not derail this thread over meaningless arguments. Cheers.
Now u get the point so you guys should stop castigating the client. EOD.

2 Likes

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pile cap being integrated with beam

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Aventures(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2014
(PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI:Our Next Project)[s][/s]OP change this topic now i beg this no longer the next project it is an ongoing project your next project, if i may let the cat out of the bag is.................................................................................hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn make i talk am ok The construction of 4th mainland Bridge (Linking bridge between lekki and ikorodu) LOL....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.