Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

No Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / No Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria (764 Views)

Is There No Way To Unlock E303 Modem? / New Way Of Browsing Without Payin Zero kobo / You Can Make Money Online In Less Than 24 Hrs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria by urchhm: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
From what am seeing, it making me believe that there is no cool way of making money online here in Nigeria. I have been in search of legal way of making money but have found it very difficult. The only one i have seen is all those website that people will direct you and after registering, they request you to keep inviting others in order to earn from from them. the site don't have any other thing to offer.
my question still remain. What is the best ways to make money online here in Nigeria? I need an answer.
Re: No Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria by emmyw(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
urchhm: From what am seeing, it making me believe that there is no cool way of making money online here in Nigeria. I have been in search of legal way of making money but have found it very difficult. The only one i have seen is all those website that people will direct you and after registering, they request you to keep inviting others in order to earn from from them. the site don't have any other thing to offer.
my question still remain. What is the best ways to make money online here in Nigeria? I need an answer.
You can build a website,post on it regulerly, request for Adsense approval,and start earning from there.
Re: No Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria by nathdgreat(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
urchhm: From what am seeing, it making me believe that there is no cool way of making money online here in Nigeria. I have been in search of legal way of making money but have found it very difficult. The only one i have seen is all those website that people will direct you and after registering, they request you to keep inviting others in order to earn from from them. the site don't have any other thing to offer.

Making money online was beginning to fade away due to scam site,unfulfilled promises, and even for the fact that people no longer click on advert links from PPC sites. because of these strong reasons, the earning potential of the average online marketer declined. i have discovered a very simple means of earning at least $20 daily without hassles. CPM companies pay you when people just visit your site and read your information they pay you minimum of $6 per thousand impression,accepting publishers into huge CPM networks like tribalfusion is like war film. here below, is a high paying CPM company that will accept you, and pay you $4 per thousand impressions. if you dont know how to drive real crazy traffic to your blog or site, send an email to this address: gurusscity@gmail.com... for the high paying CPM company,CLICK HERE!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Any Good New Laptop For 50k??? / I Need A New Laptop / How Can I Stop Unwanted Posting/picture On My Fb Timeline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.