Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu (45876 Views)

Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin / KEAGBOREKUZI I, The Youngest Crowned King In The World / Keagborekuzi I, The Youngest Crowned King In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by exalt2009: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Igwe..May him live long...Wow...very soon I am going to Issele Ukwu for my Tradition marriage... to merry my wify..When I get there, I will do all my possible best to meet this young King...pls if you are from Issele Ukwu..how does one prepare?..Hope the villagers are friendly...do them welcome outsider..because me na Yoruba guy...hope it is not expensive...I hear that d youth of Issele Ukwu have strong important role when someone come to village to marry their daughter...Well OLuwa involve...pls feel free to answer my question...I really want to knw about Issele Ukwu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 14, 2014
ProfCorruption: There's no such thing as Chemical Engineering at the University of Ibadan.

Is the new king a fake student?
Same thing I thought too. Terrible Journalism. TBH.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by mimicious(f): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2014
i wish him all d best, its not easy being a king at such age.just like solomon, he should ask for God,s help and direction.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Navvy(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2014
MRLINGTON: The heir apparent to the late Obi of Issele-Ukwu, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nduka Ezeagwuna, 20, has already been crowned by the community’s kingmakers. Nduka, a 300 level Chemical Engineering student of the University of Ibadan, is however, said to be regretting his inability to celebrate with his father, Henry Ezeagwuna, who was due to mark his birthday on August 28, 2014.

The Obi of Issele-Ukwu, who died in an auto crash along with Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan’s aide Sunny Ofili, at the weekend, was already distributing invitation cards for the birthday ceremony to well wishers before the tragic accident. A visit to the community showed that socio–economic activities in the town has become low keyed while residents were seen in groups discussing the demise of the monarch and worried about the identity of the lady inside the car who died alongside the monarch and the governor’s aide.

The governor’s aide, on his part, was said to have been assured by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the monarch and delegates alike of representing Aniocha North state constituency in 2015, just as everything has been provided by the decease to clinch the position.

The Onishe of Issele-Ukwu, a retired judge, Justice Azomani, performed the traditional rites of sitting the young monarch on the thrown awaiting full coronation later. Daily Independent source disclosed on Monday that the President General of the community, Cypril Ashibogwu, has directed that the market in the town is to remain closed for 21 days and that the market is to be relocated to somewhere else. The accident victims were burnt to death, as the Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) driven by the monarch burst into flames after hitting a truck laden with granite stones (Edo FUG 238 XA) from the rear at Otulu Junction on the Benin-Asaba- Onitsha expressway. Eyewitness account said following the accident, the rear tyros of the truck were deflated and the SUV burnt beyond recognition. Tears rolled down freely as rescue team made frantic effort to extricate the burnt corpses of the monarch and the aide that were trapped in the vehicle.

Source: http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/08/20-year-old-undergraduate-crowned-king-issele-uku/
Liar! He has nt been crowned yet! I'm a prince frm issele-ukwu
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by johnahmed: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.For upgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Congrats to the new ruler.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by 1sureboss(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
exalt2009: Igwe..May him live long...Wow...very soon I am going to Issele Ukwu for my Tradition marriage... to merry my wify..When I get there, I will do all my possible best to meet this young King...pls if you are from Issele Ukwu..how does one prepare?..Hope the villagers are friendly...do them welcome outsider..because me na Yoruba guy...hope it is not expensive...I hear that d youth of Issele Ukwu have strong important role when someone come to village to marry their daughter...Well OLuwa involve...pls feel free to answer my question...I really want to knw about Issele Ukwu..

Yes... Isele-uku iz a nice place.. Frndly pipo2... Am frm issele-uku.. Idumuahaba local govt... And funny enof our family house is opposite d palace.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by simdam500(m): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am a Lord
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by engrjayt(m): 1:21am On Aug 15, 2014
let me make dis clear....d guy in question- ezeagwuna unduka, is my departmental mate.he is a 400L student of industrial and production engineering, university of ibadan..very bold and courageous guy.i sympatize wit u on d suden death of ur dad,but however,I celebrate u most as u will b crown d new igwe of issele-uku,delta state.from all ur departmental mates, in UI, we salute u.igweeeee !!!!!!!
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by simplyJOE(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2014
supercharged: Shoot!! i actually came in here to see a pic of the young King....
Navvy: Liar! He has nt been crowned yet! I'm a prince frm issele-ukwu
supercharged: Shoot!! i actually came in here to see a pic of the young King....
i tire o na im start am.#i jst dey waste precious mb.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Ifyjemila(f): 1:36am On Aug 16, 2014
olumzzz:
IFEOMA NOT DAT OOO...REPLY MY MAIL OOO
yes sir.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2014
exalt2009: Igwe..May him live long...Wow...very soon I am going to Issele Ukwu for my Tradition marriage... to merry my wify..When I get there, I will do all my possible best to meet this young King...pls if you are from Issele Ukwu..how does one prepare?..Hope the villagers are friendly...do them welcome outsider..because me na Yoruba guy...hope it is not expensive...I hear that d youth of Issele Ukwu have strong important role when someone come to village to marry their daughter...Well OLuwa involve...pls feel free to answer my question...I really want to knw about Issele Ukwu..

Congratulations man you're indeed lucky to have gotten of our ladies. It's not expensive anyway it depends on the family cos some will even support you both...Wish you the best and do enjoy ur stay
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2014
1sureboss:

Yes... Isele-uku iz a nice place.. Frndly pipo2... Am frm issele-uku.. Idumuahaba local govt... And funny enof our family house is opposite d palace.

uhmm...bros, there is no place as idumuahaba local govt??....also your family house can't be opposite the palace if truly you're from idumuahaba...idumuahaba stay at the outskirt of issele-uku not even close to the palace cos it's forbidden.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by 1sureboss(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2014
ejibaba:

uhmm...bros, there is no place as idumuahaba local govt??....also your family house can't be opposite the palace if truly you're from idumuahaba...idumuahaba stay at the outskirt of issele-uku not even close to the palace cos it's forbidden.

Blood of God... Iz dere any iseleuku aprt frm d one in delta state? Aniocha north? Is dere any oda palace aprt frm d one @garage? Close2d market? Whr2bnks r located? Uba&keystone?

Am nt tlkn abt any oda family ere, am tlkn abt my own family, IWELUMO family, dat am sure even d okada riders and market men&women+old and young will direct u2our family compound without stress.. Oga sir... D map of my arena lives in my head... I did nt say my ouz iz insyd igwe's compound & neither did i say it DIRECTLY opposite d palace...
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by 1sureboss(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2014
ejibaba:

As4d idumuahaba LG, i meant to say village which u shud undstnd itz an error..xcpt u try2tel me dere ix no vilage lyk dt.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Navvy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
simplyJOE: i tire o na im start am.#i jst dey waste precious mb.
Abi na.. Somepeople be looking for 5mins fame
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Mote2(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Know him personally, he is in my faculty in U.I. There's no chemical engr in U.I, just petroleum engr.(my department). He's studying Industrial & Production Engineering and is a 400L student... Quiet, easygoing guy.. Plays football for his dept and hall of residence.. He had a gf in his dept. a yoruba chic.. Enough said.
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
ejibaba:

Chairman, this is not a linguistic issue or an issue for debate...Am from the community that is how we spell it. but if u claim u're also please go ask how it is spelt but for us remove the ''w''

they are teaching u Igbo nomenclature, u are here saying sth else. uku is the anglicized name for ukwu. just as Enugu for enugwu . Hence, both are correct
Re: 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu by Ifyjemila(f): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
olumzzz:
IFEOMA NOT DAT OOO...REPLY MY MAIL OOO
Okoooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8000-Year-Old Dufuna Canoe Discovered In Yobe By Fulani Herdsmen 1987 / Yoruba Oriki For Men And Women / Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.