Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships (6886 Views)

Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m At The African Athletics Championships / Nigeria Wins Gold In The Men's 4x100m At The African Athletics Championships / Nigeria Wins Bronze In Men's Discus Throw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2014
HerexG: GEJ has good fortunes with sports, you agree ?
Yes. I do agree!

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2014
Forzap: Anoda gold again....Wich kine championship be dis,abi nah only naija waka come undecided undecided
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE! AS IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT WISHES NIGERIA PERMANENT FAILURE, AS NIGERIA DEY WIN GOLD SO E DEY VEX YOU BA?

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Hmm...dz girls just keep making us proud, well, i really dont know what to say! Wait, am i on FP?

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by tonychristopher: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2014
That same Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by hilariousdammie(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2014
Forzap: Anoda gold again....Wich kine championship be dis,abi nah only naija waka come undecided undecided
if naija go and there and come back with knw medals, its ppl like u dat will complain he curse them naija ppl undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by pazienza(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2014
Youngzedd: Igbos keep making 9ja proud since 1960.

She is now "our sister" to all Nigerians because she won gold.

9ja I hail thee.

#TheWholeTruth

Nwannaa, nweluya nwayor. No need for this your comment nah.

5 Likes

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by tijjanioyan: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2014
jassie: Omo, with the way we're getting gold medals in this competition, we'll soon have more Gold than Saudi Arabia!
u're needed in entertainment industry

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Okeikpu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Biafrans doing ds useless con3 proud -,-)
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Youngzedd]Igbos keep making 9ja proud since 1960.

She is now "our sister" to all Nigerians because she won gold. 9ja I hail thee.
See as u wen no fit win last don spoil ds post now? I beg visit ur doc oh!
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
pazienza:

Tell am oh
pazienza:

Tell am oh
pazienza:

Tell am oh
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by andyanders: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2014

Yesoooooooooo, na only naija waka come. God is washing youoooooooooooooooo.nobi me talk amooooooooo, na Pat j talk amoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by corneremperor: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Youngzedd: Igbos keep making 9ja proud since 1960.

She is now "our sister" to all Nigerians because she won gold.

9ja I hail thee.

#TheWholeTruth

Aha, and the village idioti shows up...... theres always one on every thread......smh
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Jadonson(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nice 1
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Youngzedd(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
corneremperor:

Aha, and the village ...... shows up...... theres always one on every thread......smh

I know that I won't be stone if I behave like you.

#TheTruthHurts
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by bambostic: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
See here for more photos! >>> http://makingofchampions.net/2014/08/13/chinwe-okoro-wins-african-discus-title-in-championship-record-okwelogu-gets-silver/

Nigeria’s Chinwe Okoro put up an outstanding performance in the women’s discus throw to win GOLD and defend her African Title from 2012 with a Personal Best (PB) and Championship Record (CR) of 59.79m on Day Three of competition at the ongoing African Athletics Championships in Marrakech.

It was 1-2 for Nigeria as Nwanneka Okwelogu followed in second with 51.66m while Morocco’s Amina Elmouden placed third with 48.21m. Okoro came to the championship with a Season’s Best (SB) of 57.83m while her former PB was pegged at 58.25m.

Going into the competition, Okoro was second in the continental top list, just behind Cote d’Ivoire’s Kazai Suzanne Kragbe who had an SB of 59.61m. However her throw in Marrakech has eclipsed that of the Ivoirian and Okoro says she looks forward to setting more records in the near future.

“It was my best performance and my next goal is to realize the best record in coming competitions.”

It’s time for Chinwe to break into the ‘Over-60′ club in the Discus, and we wish her the best of luck in achieving that!

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^
She's so buff!
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by room089: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
A very good news
Nigeria my beloved country I hail thee !

But wait o!
Hope this Gold has come to stay?
No be tomorow I go hear say pesin drink zobo or zobi drink pesin o! grin

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Dumdum217(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
She is beautiful too
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by nero1990: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
jassie: Omo, with the way we're getting gold medals in this competition, we'll soon have more Gold than Saudi Arabia!

saudi Arabia do not have gold,what they have is oil.
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by nero1990: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
She's so buff!

damn!!! she is hot
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2014
nero1990:

saudi Arabia do not have gold,what they have is oil.

More of oil you mean? mr. lecturer lol
Re: Chinwe Okoro Wins Gold In Women's Discus At The African Athletics Championships by johnahmed: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.For upgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? / NFF To Pay Keshi's Outstanding Salary / Funny Chelsea Exit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.