Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

// - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / // (961 Views)

Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment / Hello World / Www.mudionline.com Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

// by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
//

1 Like

Re: // by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2014
You tried, but you truly need to learn from the scratch. I shall try to help you.
Re: // by adewasco2k(m): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2014
what are you aiming at? learning or trying to get people to click on the site because you have embedded onclickads on it?
Re: // by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2014
dhtml;Thanks bro..am gratefull...we shall talk on whatsapp.. @adewasco2k those banners u're seeing are nairaland banner and if at all its clickable;its gonna redirect you to the demo site index...
Re: // by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2014
adewasco2k: what are you aiming at? learning or trying to get people to click on the site because you have embedded onclickads on it?

learning bro..
Those banners u're seeing are nairaland banner..so if at all you click any,its gonna redirect back to the site fontpage..
Thanks for ur observation.
Re: // by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2014
You can find useful learning materials on my blog though - http://dhtmlhub.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Website Designer Needed / Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.