Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. (1124 Views)

BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT – Start & Make Profit From Your Own Business / Get Trained, Get Empowered On Quickbooks And Start Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Import2Naija: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello everyone, I am indeed very happy to have joined this wonderful Naija forum.
I am an entrepreneur into importation and am here to share my experience in this business.
Some people tend to make this business look difficult and scary for others and trust me I was at first until I actually got involved.
I started my importation business with my nokia phone which i still use today and it was even in the comfort of my bedroom. I truthfully didnt spend a dime to get involved except for the recharge card I buy to subscribe and browse with my phone.
Now I am a big time importer and distributor of various brands of products and I am loving it all the way.
It felt like an impossible task at first but when I made my first international proposal through email to a production company in England, I was very shocked at their response and interest. Since then I have been cashing in some good bucks just with my internet phone.
Would anyone out here love to get involved?
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Osarieme415(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2014
Tell us more about it
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Uchan4u(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2014
I am interested
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Import2Naija: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2014
I believe you know about the website called linkedin.com, thats actually were I started from. I was always going through the site to observe what people were upto and I joined a group that is all about import and export. Remember this was still with my phone. I saw people making their offers for products and all that, then I decided to try something out. I got a company that produces a nice product which I wont disclose now but later, and I took my time to draft a proposal to help them sell their products here in Nigeria. To cut the story short, they were impressed and accepted my proposal. They took my contact and address and before I knew they sent me a DHL tracking number that they have sent me some cartons of their sample. Within 3 days I got the packages and thats how it all began. Right now as we speak I am the sole distributor to their products here in Nigeria.
You too can do thesame and I am ready to put you through the whole process.
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by marvelling(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2014
Import2Naija: I believe you know about the website called linkedin.com, thats actually were I started from. I was always going through the site to observe what people were upto and I joined a group that is all about import and export. Remember this was still with my phone. I saw people making their offers for products and all that, then I decided to try something out. I got a company that produces a nice product which I wont disclose now but later, and I took my time to draft a proposal to help them sell their products here in Nigeria. To cut the story short, they were impressed and accepted my proposal. They took my contact and address and before I knew they sent me a DHL tracking number that they have sent me some cartons of their sample. Within 3 days I got the packages and thats how it all began. Right now as we speak I am the sole distributor to their products here in Nigeria.
You too can do thesame and I am ready to put you through the whole process.

Pls can I get a sample of the proposal?
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by abdulkabirtobi(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2014
That's great bro.,more enlightment please
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Import2Naija: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2014
I can help you draft a proposal but it will depend on the kind of company you are dealing with and the kind of product they are producing. I will not advice you use a particular proposal for different companies because at the end of the day it might look like you are spamming and they might block your account with the site.
First of all my advice is that you sign up with linkedin.com and make your profile as genuine as possible as well as adding a legitimate picture of yourself. Like me when I was asked to show more about my profile, I directed them to my facebook account which gave them more confident that I am for real.
As we are talking now, some goods have just arrived lagos and should be with me in abuja by latest tomorrow and trust me I dont pay a dime, the company pays for shipment and everything. They have even given me their business card format to print out and they want to send me the money to pay for it, its really amazing.
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by marvelling(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2014
Import2Naija: I can help you draft a proposal but it will depend on the kind of company you are dealing with and the kind of product they are producing. I will not advice you use a particular proposal for different companies because at the end of the day it might look like you are spamming and they might block your account with the site.
First of all my advice is that you sign up with linkedin.com and make your profile as genuine as possible as well as adding a legitimate picture of yourself. Like me when I was asked to show more about my profile, I directed them to my facebook account which gave them more confident that I am for real.
As we are talking now, some goods have just arrived lagos and should be with me in abuja by latest tomorrow and trust me I dont pay a dime, the company pays for shipment and everything. They have even given me their business card format to print out and they want to send me the money to pay for it, its really amazing.

Ok. Am already on linkedin

I want to go into importation of medical disposables. I don't have a foreign supplier yet, but I'll like to get in touch with a foreign company that manufactures such products so that I can buy from them.
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by computerboy: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
A fresh graduate waiting for batch C, am very much interested Bro
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Import2Naija: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ok pal, good to know you are already on linkedin. Now first of all I want you to checkout for any group that might deal on medical stuffs and then join them. I will advice also that you send me an email at import2naija@nokiamailcom so that I can help you draft a catchy proprosal for your prospective business partners. I will be so happy to assist you.

[quote
author=marvelling]

Ok. Am already on linkedin

I want to go into importation of medical disposables. I don't have a
foreign supplier yet, but I'll like to get in touch with a foreign
company that manufactures such products so that I can buy from
them.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by marvelling(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Import2Naija: Ok pal, good to know you are already on linkedin. Now first of all I want you to checkout for any group that might deal on medical stuffs and then join them. I will advice also that you send me an email at import2naija@nokiamailcom so that I can help you draft a catchy proprosal for your prospective business partners. I will be so happy to assist you.

Thanks, just sent you a mail
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Import2Naija: Ok pal, good to know you are already on linkedin. Now first of all I want you to checkout for any group that might deal on medical stuffs and then join them. I will advice also that you send me an email at import2naija@nokiamailcom so that I can help you draft a catchy proprosal for your prospective business partners. I will be so happy to assist you.

nice work u r doing here bro, ju st keep it up .
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Import2Naija: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
IMPORT 2 NAIJA:
Good day everyone, I am sorry for not responding to this thread for a while now, I was so busy taking care of all my orders and ensuring all deliveries were correct as ordered. Am so sorry.
Please I will like to assist everyone interested in this business just as I have always intended to, but it will be very difficult and time consuming for me to handle everybody one on one here so I came up with an idea.
I can compose an e-book with all the steps and information required to start this business without a dime just as I did and then I will also help you draft the correct proposal you will need for the type of company you want to deal with. All this will be charged at only N1000 and will even include my whatsapp contact were we can always have a chat incase you have any difficulty.
Please understand that am only doing this so that everyone can benefit and start their own business like me.
If you are ok with this arrangement then please email me: import2naija@nokiamail.com
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Import2Naija: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
E-Book Title: "Starting Importation Business Without A Dime"

Part 1: Joining a solid online business network.

Part 2: Choosing a sellable product and a genuine manufacturing company.

Part 3: Creating a genuine business relationship between the manufacturing company and yourself.

Part 4: Using a marketing strategy that attracts prospective customers

Part 5: Making the manufacturing company depend on your sales and marketing ability.

Bonus Services: (Free)
1. Drafting a convincing marketing proposal.

2. One on one assistance and advice through whatsapp where 24/7.

3. Advice and assistance in company or business name registration as well as Nafdac and trademark registration.

Full package only: N1,000
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by dstnd: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
my brother am there now..they are asking to follow some c.e.o or world leaders abeg help me
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by Import2Naija: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2014
dstnd: my brother am there now..they are asking to follow some c.e.o or world leaders abeg help me

Good day, I will advice you not to follow any offer that doesnt interest you. You can follow any ceo of a company that manufactures a product you will be interested in selling. That way you will get to see other people as well who have been contacting him or following him as well.
By doing this, you will see most of their email addresses which is very important because that is what you will use to send the proposal.
Less I forget, in the e-book am composing, I will also include how you can extract email addresses in order to send your proposal.
Trust me broda, you are almost there.
Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by PrettybyQuest: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2014
More products:

Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by PrettybyQuest: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2014
Cosmetics:

Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by PrettybyQuest: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2014
more products:

Re: NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. by dascorael(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Integrity Media Plus ABUJA Training open NOW!
Courses:
VIDEO EDITING AND PRODUCTION
MOTION GRAPHICS
VISAUL FX AND COMPOSITING
3D MODELING AND ANIMATION
--------------------------------------------
SUIT 2 NTA STARTIMES AREA 11, ABUJA
07065993535, 07059359324

(1) (Reply)

NYSC CDS Presidents Let Meet Here. / Online Professional Certificate Training Courses For NYSC Corp Members / Jigawa Corper (ix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.