Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (35505 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 5:21am On Aug 13, 2014
funshint: This kalvan na badoo...abeg easy on dis pple O°˚˚˚ make U̶̲̥̅̊ no use shame kill them. Remember daris Godu O°˚˚˚ grin grin grin
N.B:- remove the log in your eye before removing the spec in another man's eye. Obi is such a failure in Anambra. Hp the present one makesense outbid their shithole. So much for their loud mouth and chest beating angry

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 5:29am On Aug 13, 2014

Wow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 5:34am On Aug 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2014

Idemili Anambra is threatened by Erosion.

I see red-roofs!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2014

Honorable mention:

Enugu

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Anago,is that you with your new moniker.
I didnt know what Buddahmonk and Chino did to you will take this long to heal.
So,you went online to go pull out some pictures old as 10yrs and some even 20yrs just to show how bitter you are.
This is a result of mental depreciation....You brought this on you with your bigotry,hatred and bias. Enjoy the fire...lol

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:02am On Aug 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Anago,is that you with your new moniker.
So,you went online to go pull out some pictures old as 10yrs and some even 20yrs just to show how bitter you are.
This is a result of mental depreciation....You brought this on you with your bigotry,hatred and bias. Enjoy the fire...lol

Who is this Ret@rd?!

(1). I'm not Anago.

(2). These Pics are from 2013 and 2014. cool

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000:

Who is this Ret@rd?!

(1). I'm not Anago.

(2). These Pics are from 2013 and 2014. cool

Lol; Yes,you are Anago and you are trying to reinvent yourself after Chino,Buddamonk and our pretty sister,Banega dealt a devastating blow to your image on NL ....lol
And those pictures has been in circulation since 2000 and 2005.
None of those pictures is true of what is on ground.

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Lol; Yes,you are Anago and you are trying to reinvent yourself after Chino,Buddamonk and our pretty sister,Banega dealt a devastating blow to your image on NL ....lol
And those pictures has been in circulation since 2000 and 2005.
None of those pictures is true of what is on ground.

That's your own Problem. cheesy cheesy cool cool

Pics are 2013 and 2014. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anambra Adigo Mma

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2014
IdiAmin1: And what exactly is your point, f00l
He ain't f00l cos when u goats were uploading SW pixs,y'all were dancing n partying.Now,Op wanna let us knw ao Anambra is.So STFU.Op!Ori e wa gbe.jeun loooo.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000:

Damn!!! This is terrible. sad sad cry cry
wowwwww.When God said in every situation we should give thanks.doesn't knw he was referring to residents of ejigbo.Ejigbo beta pass this one 1000times.hahaahhaahahahahahah.Awon oloshi.Ashiri tu.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: wowwwww.When God said in every situation we should give thanks.doesn't knw he was referring to residents of ejigbo.Ejigbo beta pass this one 1000times.hahaahhaahahahahahah.Awon oloshi.Ashiri tu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2014
tit: This is the one I like best!!!
grin shocked
truly peter obi really tried.BRF is d worst governor I've ever seen.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: truly peter obi really tried.BRF is d worst governor I've ever seen.cheesy

Peter Obi did an excellent Job. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Next:

Pictures of Imo( coming soon).
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Itoroetti: u are showing pix taken almost 10yrs ago when u were still in primary 4.
and i believe those pics were taken when peter obi stepped in to carried out developmental project in those areas.
u have been trying so hard to march up chino with this ur new moniker,but i doubt if u can.
pls show us d current state of those runs.
ifunaya
upload d present pixs n we will believe u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2014
AustineE1: If this seven pictures are the only odd places you can get in your fruitless effort to discredit Anambra then Anambra stands greater than ireland because even in ireland there are worst places than this,so young man why not try harder next time.
Local yoruba boy wasting away his youthful age!this is 21st century and the world has no room for a scum-bag!!!
So u goat knew that.When ur fellow goats were uploading pix abt lag,ye didn't say anything n now u r crying foul.SMH

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Anago,is that you with your new moniker.
ths is what I hated mostin an argument.When one gives his own points n whoever wanna counter d points given,should come up with his or her points.show n convince us with ur own pix.we might believe u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: ths is what I hated most.When one gives his own points n whoever wanna counter d points given,should come up with his or her points.show n convince us with ur own pix.we might believe u.

A lot of NL Ibos are delusional. They chase Shadows and Phantoms. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Vincenzi: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2014
The height of joblessness. An individual with a well fulfilled life will not waste precious time with inconsequential matters.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000: I thought Iboland didn't have rusty roofs?!

My o My.

MORE COMING!!!

Exactly my thoughts!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Old internet sorted pics, peter obi even dey there, guys watch out for my new thread, the cloud is gathering in lagos, its gonna rain here. You will shed tears for lagosians when you see it.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: Old internet sorted pics, peter obi even dey there, guys watch out for my new thread, the cloud is gathering in lagos, its gonna rain here. You will shed tears for lagosians when you see it.

The pics are from 2013 and 2014.

Why are Ibos in so much denial?! LOL!!! grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1844931/fg-sites-green-city-project/7#25305342

Oga kalvan1000 loads of more material you need lies here.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90: https://www.nairaland.com/1844931/fg-sites-green-city-project/7#25305342

Oga kalvan1000 loads of more material you need lies here.

Lol!! That thread is filled with Ibos fighting.

I love it!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000:

The pics are from 2013 and 2014.

Why are Ibos in so much denial?! LOL!!! grin cheesy grin
ok oooo, you know what I can do na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by ubanett(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2014
That is old Anambra state when there was no fresh air.
kALAVAN enwero aka olu

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: ok oooo, you know what I can do na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Change the red roofs. Hahahaah!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2014
ubanett: That is old Anambra state when there was no fresh air.
kALAVAN enwero aka olu

Anambra Adigo Mma
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by cupid4ig(m): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2014
Op u are useless, but I have one question for u if u claim this pics u posted here are of 2014 pls tag the location along in each picture so we can verify it. And I promise u any picture u tag I will personally go to that location and snap and post it here. I just hate when people sprayed false lies just to justify their miserable and pathetic life. And to think that u wake up in the middle of this night to create this thread shows how pathetic ur useless is and how jobless u are. Am waiting for the tags. wink

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan1000: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2014
cupid4ig: Op u are useless, but I have one question for u if u claim this pics u posted here are of 2014 pls tag the location along in each picture so we can verify it. And I promise u any picture u tag I will personally go to that location and snap and post it here. I just hate when people sprayed false lies just to justify their miserable and pathetic life. And to think that u wake up in the middle of this night to create this thread shows how pathetic ur useless is and how jobless u are. Am waiting for the tags. wink

I don't have time to do that. I'm not as jobless as your father.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video / 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.