Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (35499 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=28pt]world tallest drum made in Southwest[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by smallJagaban: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
GOD BLESS KALVAN2000. GOD WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO DO MORE.

#DON'T RELENT UNTIL THE Igbos ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR South East REGION IS NOT SPECIAL OF NO USE

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=58pt]made in Nigeria [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=78pt]Making Nigeria proud since 1904[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=48pt]ibadam shaming Nigeria since 1879[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by bashydemy(m): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2014
chino24: My friend insist you shut up! Those pictures are from the military era. Presently Onitsha is like New York when compared to Ibadam.. Its a fact known by everybody!

The difference is clear between Light and Darkness!

[s][/s]
And na your papa snap those clear and nice pictures during military era? So perter Obi have been a governor of Anambra from the days of the military? keep fooling your self. I have never been to the East though, what will i go and do in those backword region where there people keep trooping down to my region daily and that alone shows they are not developed.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by prophetone(m): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Kalvan2000 your efforts are noted. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2014
Took u long enough undecided
Kalvan2000: Road in Abia state.

Ibo-la land, you sicken me.

Later.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by manchy7531: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Ladystewie: Took u long enough undecided

I fear igbo NLers these days, they give it to you dirty as you want it......i guess they are the wrongest set of people to pick an online warfare with cos they are everywhere in Nigeria which is an advantage for them over every other Nigerians which means they can easily defend and attack any region picture for picture,couple with the fact that they seem more organized on NL than any other group. Yoruba should stop all this online warfare with igbos, it wont pay them......

Every believe that i have had of the yorubas in the past has changed, thanks to NL. The igbos seem to even be better off both socially, economically,educationally, infra structurally and i dare say culturally.

the yorubas only live on propaganda which has been their hallmark.that is why they get jittery when the igbos post picture the yorubas will not post of themselves,because it is in sharp contrast to their self acclaimed sophisticated, civilized and educated people with high standard of living.

Even if at all they were ahead of the igbos at the post civil war era, how come they have not been able to capitalize on the gains they made. The igbos are aggressively coming back to reclaiming their lost position as the most progressive Nigerians.

I think the yorubas need to sit down and ask themselves question cos these online fight with the igbos will not do them any good. it will only increase their frustration...the igbos have not produced the president of Nigeria yet they are doing great and better than other regions, now imagine when the presidency eventually gets to them then you begin to ask what have the yorubas gain with OBJ and shonekan leadership......and for those who like to threaten igbos with presidency note it that so long as an igboman will not be president, a yoruba man will never occupy that sit until after the igbos have produced theirs hence we are mutually woven

One thing i have noticed about the igbos is that the maximize every opportunity given to them to help themselves and their kinsmen yet people say they are not united, i just smile. they mistake republicanism for disunity...

i have long quit making tribal comment and i hope am not pushed but really Yoruba need to talk to themselves...

i expect yoruba to be opening threads that promote their culture, their strength and the good side of them which is what the igbos do, they tell you answers to questions about them, they tell you about their ability to turn their a sleepy town to a business hub, they tell you about how they fought gallantly during the civil war and how the were able to develop weapons that sustained them,they talk about how much they have been able to achieve post civil war,they are proud of themselves and in all honesty they have every reasons to be proud. even among themselves they quarrel(Chino Vs Abagworo)....they talk about themselves. You wonder why ENUGU thread is still active?its because the igbos are more organized .....that is why you see threads like eze ndiigbo nairaland, umuada Nairaland etc.it show they are proud of themselves, their culture and there creation.

They open threads that promote themselves which attract envy from idea, lazy and people who have nothing to be proud of.I wonder why others cant organise themselves and do the same.

i expect the Yoruba to do the same...I can remember how the Ibadan thread brought some sigh of relief to the Yoruba because it took them along time to change the impression of Ibadan as a total slum and i encourage Yoruba to do more of that and not to come to igbo thread to tell them they are chest-beaters.......it is he who has nothing to be proud of that stalk others only to end up envying that person and feel threatened by that person's success and also it is a sign of inferiority complex.

God in my next world i don't want to be Jew, I want to be IGBO

21 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by smallJagaban: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2014
manchy7531:

I fear igbo NLers these days, they give it to you dirty as you want it......i guess they are the wrongest set of people to pick an online warfare with cos they are everywhere in Nigeria which is an advantage for them over every other Nigerians which means they can easily defend and attack any region picture for picture,couple with the fact that they seem more organized on NL than any other group. Yoruba should stop all this online warfare with igbos, it wont pay them......

Every believe that i have had of the yorubas in the past has changed, thanks to NL. The igbos seem to even be better off both socially, economically,educationally, infra structurally and i dare say culturally.

the yorubas only live on propaganda which has been their hallmark.that is why they get jittery when the igbos post picture the yorubas will not post of themselves,because it is in sharp contrast to their self acclaimed sophisticated, civilized and educated people with high standard of living.

Even if at all they were ahead of the igbos at the post civil war era, how come they have not been able to capitalize on the gains they made. The igbos are aggressively coming back to reclaiming their lost position as the most progressive Nigerians.

I think the yorubas need to sit down and ask themselves question cos these online fight with the igbos will not do them any good. it will only increase their frustration...the igbos have not produced the president of Nigeria yet they are doing great and better than other regions, now imagine when the presidency eventually gets to them then you begin to ask what have the yorubas gain with OBJ and shonekan leadership......and for those who like to threaten igbos wih presidency note it the so long as an igboman will not be president, a yoruba man will never occupy that sit until after the igbos have produced theirs hence we are mutually woven

One thing i have noticed about the igbos is that the maximize every opportunity given to them to help themselves and their kinsmen yet people say they are not united, i just smile. they mistake republicanism for disunity...

i have long quit making tribal comment and i hope am not pushed but really Yoruba need to talk to themselves...

i expect yoruba to be opening threads that promote their culture, their strength and the good side of them which is what the igbos do, they tell you answers to questions about them, they tell you about their ability to turn their a sleepy town to a business hub, they tell you about how they fought gallantly during the civil war and how the were about to develop weapons that sustained them,they talk about how much they have been able to achieve post civil war, even among themselves they quarrel(Chino Vs Abagworo)....they talk about themselves. you wonder why ENUGU thread is still active.its because the igbos are more organized on NL .....they open threads that promote themselves which attract envy from idea, lazy and people who have nothing to be proud of.

i expect the Yoruba to do the same...I can remember how the Ibadan thread brought some sigh of relief to the Yoruba because it took them along time to change the impression the have of Ibadan as a total slum and i encourage Yoruba to do more of that and not to come to igbo thread to tell them the are chest-beaters.......it is he who has nothing to be proud of that stalk others only to end up envying that person, feel threaten by that person's success and it is also a sign of inferiority complex.

God in my next world i don't want to be Jew, I want to be igbo

WHY ALL THIS EPISTLE? EPISTLE OF MANCHY

SELF APPRAISAL AT ITS PEAK.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2014
manchy7531:

I think the yorubas need to sit down and ask themselves question cos these online fight with the igbos will not do them any good. it will only increase their frustration...the igbos have not produced the president of Nigeria yet they are doing great and better than other regions, now imagine when the presidency eventually gets to them then you begin to ask what have the yorubas gain with OBJ and shonekan leadership......and for those who like to threaten igbos wih presidency note it the so long as an igboman will not be president, a yoruba man will never occupy that sit until after the igbos have produced theirs hence we are mutually woven

i expect yoruba to be opening threads that promote their culture, their strength and the good side of them which is what the igbos do, they tell you answers to questions about them, they tell you about their ability to turn their a sleepy town to a business hub, they tell you about how they fought gallantly during the civil war and how the were about to develop weapons that sustained them,they talk about how much they have been able to achieve post civil war, even among themselves they quarrel(Chino Vs Abagworo)....they talk about themselves. you wonder why ENUGU thread is still active.its because the igbos are more organized on NL .....they open threads that promote themselves which attract envy from idea, lazy and people who have nothing to be proud of.

i expect the Yoruba to do the same...I can remember how the Ibadan thread brought some sigh of relief to the Yoruba because it took them along time to change the impression the have of Ibadan as a total slum and i encourage Yoruba to do more of that and not to come to igbo thread to tell them the are chest-beaters.......it is he who has nothing to be proud of that stalk others only to end up envying that person, feel threaten by that person's success and it is also a sign of inferiority complex.

God in my next world i don't want to be Jew, I want to be igbo

99,999 likes • cool

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2014
manchy7531:

I think the yorubas need to sit down and ask themselves question cos these online fight with the igbos will not do them any good. it will only increase their frustration...the igbos have not produced the president of Nigeria yet they are doing great and better than other regions, now imagine when the presidency eventually gets to them then you begin to ask what have the yorubas gain with OBJ and shonekan leadership......and for those who like to threaten igbos with presidency note it that so long as an igboman will not be president, a yoruba man will never occupy that sit until after the igbos have produced theirs hence we are mutually woven

i expect yoruba to be opening threads that promote their culture, their strength and the good side of them which is what the igbos do, they tell you answers to questions about them, they tell you about their ability to turn their a sleepy town to a business hub, they tell you about how they fought gallantly during the civil war and how the were able to develop weapons that sustained them,they talk about how much they have been able to achieve post civil war,they are proud of themselves and in all honesty they have every reasons to be proud. even among themselves they quarrel(Chino Vs Abagworo)....they talk about themselves. You wonder why ENUGU thread is still active?its because the igbos are more organized .....that is why you see threads like eze ndiigbo nairaland, umuada Nairaland etc.it show they are proud of themselves, their culture and there creation.

They open threads that promote themselves which attract envy from idea, lazy and people who have nothing to be proud of.I wonder why others cant organise themselves and do the same.

i expect the Yoruba to do the same...I can remember how the Ibadan thread brought some sigh of relief to the Yoruba because it took them along time to change the impression of Ibadan as a total slum and i encourage Yoruba to do more of that and not to come to igbo thread to tell them they are chest-beaters.......it is he who has nothing to be proud of that stalk others only to end up envying that person and feel threatened by that person's success and also it is a sign of inferiority complex.

May God bless you and your generations unborn

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Thanks jaree

Am coming to East next week shaa, am opening a thread for Anambra that will be trending like Enugu the Pride of the East and Few pics from Imo.

I will do it inconjuction with Anambra based NLer who will be willing to be sending mouthwatering pictures of Anambra State and discussions.

"Watch out for Anambra... views from the light of the nation" soon
manchy7531:

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Yeske2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
manchy7531:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by ak47mann(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
BuddahMonk: [size=58pt]made in Nigeria [/size]
THAT SHOW YOU THAT S.WASTE BRAIN IS SMALLER cool
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by okangaijele: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
chino24: Anambra the light of the new Nigeria..

Please Chino24 where is this place? I am travelling to Anambra this saturday and needs to spend the weekend here. Biko gwam ooo> Waooo!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by okangaijele: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
chino24: Anambra the brain-box of Nigeria..

Chinio24 bikooooo ebe bu hotel nkea

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Faun(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chai! The children of ODOUR-DUWA got disgraced on their own thread oooo! grin

Opening a thread to cast bad light on Anambra, but funny enough, the thread ended up having more pictures of their dirty Yoruba cities than the Anambra it was intended for, while the Odour-duwa pikins kept relying on outdated photos from 2003.
Chinekeeeeeee!!! grin
I've never seen people get collectively pounded like this in a very long time. Such a shame cry
They can't even win tribal wars on their own threads. cry

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by warrior01: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chei! Yoruba people don suffer. If only dem know how backward they' ve become, they would have jejely kept quiet and do some soul searching. My Yoruba brothers and sisters, Ndo nu!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by idumuose(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
manchy7531:

Edemede nkea i dere asogbu gom.Ndi Anioma Delta ga asi na ife nkea asogbuenem.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nelly New-Town resort is at Oba near Onitsha..

okangaijele:

Chinio24 bikooooo ebe bu hotel nkea

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
In this order is the locations of the hotels:

1. Awka

2. Oba near Onitsha

3. Awka

4. Awka

okangaijele:

Please Chino24 where is this place? I am travelling to Anambra this saturday and needs to spend the weekend here. Biko gwam ooo> Waooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by maimalari: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
chino24: Anambra the light of the entire black nation..

You r very empty to say the above. Pls get a life.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by dealslip(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You do be shocked when you get to Onitsha....lol
Keep hating,hommie.
We need your hate.

abeg make we hear word I was still in Onitsha recently. It is not different from what the OP uploaded. In the spirit of Nigeria accept that those places are really sub human condition. Insulting any other tribe to prove a point will not change those eye sores. Hold your leaders to account not the Yorubas. when someone is deceiving himself, the person he trying to deceive knows the truth, the deceiver knows too. stop being delusional.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by dealslip(f): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
customized13: when I get to work, he will regret he opened this thread.

he dey pain you o gaga o. dont spend your employer's time for your hate propaganda.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by madamoringo(f): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kalvan1000: Pork anyone?

Is this how this eboelas live on the refuse dumbp? Oink Oink ebola Oink ebola Oink....why are they making so much noise? they are surely enjoying that refuse dumbp?
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by madamoringo(f): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
reborn1: Chino father's street.

Chino, is this where you pig was raised?No wonder?? LWTMB!
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by madamoringo(f): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
reborn1: Chino father's street.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1622271_image10_jpeg729df0f23d8001165a680a4704869a6a
Chino, is this where you pig was raised?No wonder?? LWTMB!
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by madamoringo(f): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by madamoringo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by madamoringo(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself thinking that your are fooling anybody! Below is how Onitsha looks..

We are not slum dwellers like you folks..

dealslip:

abeg make we hear word I was still in Onitsha recently. It is not different from what the OP uploaded. In the spirit of Nigeria accept that those places are really sub human condition. Insulting any other tribe to prove a point will not change those eye sores. Hold your leaders to account not the Yorubas. when someone is deceiving himself, the person he trying to deceive knows the truth, the deceiver knows too. stop being delusional.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America / Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.