Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (35493 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Compare these rural areas (yolobar type city) with the above posted modern city..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
UGA BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOL, AGUATA, ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
ANAMBRA ADIGO MAD cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Now see what we mean when we say that yolobar is laid-back and only trailing the almajiri cousins..

Yolobar region is rotten in all sectors.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is state of public schools in Ogun state..

Can you beat that..? cool

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
State of schools in ogun state..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
State of public schools in oshun.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
More pictures loading.......

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by odinma1: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
chino24: More pictures loading.......

Chino, did I your Igwe give you permission to post on this thread?

Please answer Yes or No?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
I hope you have taken your meds today aljharam?

odinma1:

Chino, did I your Igwe give you permission to post on this thread?

Please answer Yes or No?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by D0zzybaba: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunb0y: [s]Chino,customized,Budha monk.iconize,etc i want us to settle this matter amicably so that we can live happily ever after.

I apologize on behalf of my people for fighting you here.I have to swallow my pride in order to apologize on behalf of my people.

Whatever anago has done to invite this disgrace upon himself should be forgiven for he is just a child.Ejor nitori olorun,forgive him.

Kalvan made the greatest blunder of his life for opening this thread.The thread has failed to achieve it's desired effect.We have failed.

No longer shall we engage you again in fisticuffs.We have been defeated .

‎​ on behalf of my brothers we hereby throw in the towel and any yorubaman making any further post is doing it at his own risk.Chino,customized,iconize,Tosin7,Budamonk,nnewi1stson,etc we bow in total submission.[/s]

Chino my brother, u are an idioita. This is rubbish, abeg grow up

Even that your tosin7 handle is dumb and stup.id. I expect more from a 45 year old. Even iya salau that i am begging to feed me olyin beans tonight thinks you are mad.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by dealslip(f): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2014
chino24: Stop deceiving yourself thinking that your are fooling anybody! Below is how Onitsha looks..

We are not slum dwellers like you folks..

And those pictures there is what you call "paradise" of Biafra, land of the empty boasters and delusional chest beaters. That is what you call development. I shouldn't blame you, if you were living in a dunghill and a little improvement is made to the dunghill, you can boast about it but saying that place is better than Lagos or other Western state is the height of delusion.

By the way give me a closer shot of the present state of the places, the OP posted. No reply will justify your rants except the pictures requested.

God Bless You
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by dealslip(f): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2014
chino24: State of public schools in oshun.. cool

There is nothing in those pictures identifying those schools as been in Osun or Ogun state. Don't post pictures of signage apart from the school or place. Your delusion fueled by hatred can make you post anything. Mr Desperado tongue
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Ngozi123(f): 3:49am On Oct 26, 2014
sandijey:

That is what they no how to do best. Cause trouble and then cry victim when retaliation starts. Northern massacre comes to mind. Abeg keep uploading pics. Let's see how rusty roofs reign supreme in every state. Instead make then they hold their leaders accountable, they come here and be accusing. Other states of not progressing. Show me which state in Nigeria that doesn't have rusty roof or mud house. Except lagos?. Our leaders have failed us....

I hope that you're not trying to blame the Igbos for those massacres; it's akin to blaming the Jews for the holocaust!
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Kalvan: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol! Ibos, always throwing stones when they live in glass houses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Kofar Ruwa Highway Cracks In Kano, Months After Commissioning, Car Trapped / US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America / Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.