Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official (26538 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by RichDad1(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2014
Chaii
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by platz(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2014
boko boys Don kill them finish
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by honestivo(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2014
I pray the recruitment will be genuine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Bigcake: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2014
I fear for any recruitment in Nigeria. The immigration exercise was an eye openner, till date no one has been brought to book. It's either the Minister of Interior went for a party or Paradang went to visit his concubines. Latest opportunity for the acting IG to ''Taste Money'' so he could give a Testimony: ask P-square.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
You noticed as well cheesy
Yea ma'am! Except am aint a Nigerian......
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by DonaldGenes(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao cheesy She will arrest me abi undecided

That's if she knows your IP address..She can teace your BUttt and whipe it..lolzz

Albeit, It is pretty long iSaw her comment sha sha
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by iswallker(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2014
fpt
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by priscaoge(f): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

That's if she knows your IP address..She can teace your BUttt and whipe it..lolzz

Albeit, It is pretty long iSaw her comment sha sha
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy. This is the biggest joke of the year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by priscaoge(f): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Yea ma'am! Except am aint a Nigerian......
cheesy cheesy and they keep telling us police is ur friend sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by 9jahubcom(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2014
gud
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
cheesy cheesy and they keep telling us police is ur friend sad
Story 4 The gods......
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by boujaye: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge: To recruit more what? undecided undecided Personnel Or Criminals sad
can't you see you are doomed?
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by anonimi: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2014
dulaman: I hope there won't be anothy stampede like that of immigration

This is a good wake up call for the recruiters.
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by priscaoge(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Story 4 The gods......
E.g Amadioha grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by priscaoge(f): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2014
boujaye: can't you see you are doomed?
This frustrated demon again? shocked I thought u were flushed out when NL was hacked? Well,welcome back tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Eyop: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge: Eyop will love this grin

E be like say we suppose do collabo after all i don see this face for Abuja before. Back to the matter,police is not my friend and i dislike them with a passion. Infact to tell you the level at which i dread them,I can not marry a girl whose father is or was a police man. The only force i love is Army or Airforce so police matter no concern me.
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by drkay(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
NPF are ready to put more men on the job. Lolz
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Wasquad(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
I willsurely apply wen it out... Dono I might be the change needed in NPF... IG in d making..... gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by priscaoge(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Eyop:

E be like say we suppose do collabo after all i don see this face for Abuja before. Back to the matter,police is not my friend and i dislike them with a passion. Infact to tell you the level at which i dread them,I can not marry a girl whose father is or was a police man. The only force i love is Army or Airforce so police matter no concern me.
Lmao cheesy. Not this face abeg tongue.
Well I hate them more than u do. Experience is the best teacher they said. My experience with them was horrible angry angry. I can't even date a police officer Or any of their relation sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
E.g Amadioha grin
Lmao! You An Anambarian ryt?
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2014
How can someone be a spy Police ?.. wanna have free access to Tinted glass
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by awesomeboi(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2014
[/sub]i dy cm bk to commet[sub]i dy cm bk to commeti dy cm bk to commet
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by assana: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Lobatan undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by yousee(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2014
DonaldGenes: Hmmmmmmmmmph

Why Police or Nigerian armed Forces always recruiting but then Juicy Nigerian Agencies like NNPC, NSE, DPR, and NDDC will never recruit same as this Nig Armed forces, .I thought People in hundreds retire every six months..Why wait after 4 years to recruit a microscopic Privileged Individuals especially NNPC is fond of that.....

But that's by the way, I Think Giving people grants or loans to be self-employed is the best thing than sitting in the office, Carrying dusted files of 1940, Selling Okris, gossiping and taking pictures.. That's redundancy..

#AKS Civil Servants grin
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by fiverrwin(f): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by doninno(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2014
Is recruitment dat dey need orientation to d ones we av also upgrade the cuz dey lack all dat
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by cirmuell(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2014
yeah go right ahead and recruit more trigger happy illiterates. angry
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by vislabraye(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2014
DonaldGenes: Hmmmmmmmmmph

Why Police or Nigerian armed Forces always recruiting but then Juicy Nigerian Agencies like NNPC, NSE, DPR, and NDDC will never recruit same as this Nig Armed forces, .I thought People in hundreds retire every six months..Why wait after 4 years to recruit a microscopic Privileged Individuals especially NNPC is fond of that.....

But that's by the way, I Think Giving people grants or loans to be self-employed is the best thing than sitting in the office, Carrying dusted files of 1940, Selling Okris, gossiping and taking pictures.. That's redundancy..
. Police is a high risk job and some people have died therefore needs to be repplaced. But I hope they don't recruit Area boys.
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Everything about the nigeria police needs remodeling,rebranding & on & on & on
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Eyop: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao cheesy. Not this face abeg tongue.
Well I hate them more than u do. Experience is the best teacher they said. My experience with them was horrible angry angry. I can't even date a police officer Or any of their relation sad

Am sure is the face oooh atleast you have 4 passport all in one pic so the 4 cannot lie na cheesy grin. Leave police matter ooo,i no get time for them.
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by 1stola: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge: Police is ur Fraud friend
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy / CRAZY Things You Did While Hunting For Job After NYSC / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.