Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

The New Lexus NX Series - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Lexus NX Series (1645 Views)

Where Can I Get 2015 Lexus NX Parts In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Lexus NX Series by dvplaza: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2014
I was reading about The Technology behind the 2015 Lexus NX Models and personally I think they did a good job with the series.
What do you think of the new Lexus crossover the NX series?

http://v8.autorgy.com/index.php/blog-categories/blog-racing/38-technology-behind-the-2015-lexus-nx

Re: The New Lexus NX Series by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Beautiful new car I read it some months ago (I'm subscribed to club-lexus.com and lexusUSA. So much for their spindle grille design trademark and their new aggressive body fluid theme they over killed LS and GS series SUV. They look like what can cause a child night mares.
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by Omojayejaye(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is a hell of a crossover...mere looking @ it....could make a minor loose her vi*gin*ty...
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by dvplaza: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
lomomike: Beautiful new car I read it some months ago (I'm subscribed to club-lexus.com and lexusUSA. So much for their spindle grille design trademark and their new aggressive body fluid theme they over killed LS and GS series SUV. They look like what can cause a child night mares.

I agree with you, its indeed a nice car. I wonder how well it will do in terms of sales...considering Lexus will be new in the crossover category.
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
dvplaza:

I agree with you, its indeed a nice car. I wonder how well it will do in terms of sales...considering Lexus will be new in the crossover category.
No you're wrong bro, Lexus RX series is a midsize crossover vehicle, since its introduction in 99/2000, it became an instant success due to its design, build quality, reliability, lower MRSP compared to European brands, standard and optional extras installed. Its actually the bench mark for all other premium crossovers. This NX series I feel ranks with Merc GLK and GLA classes, Audi Q3, bmw X3 etc its a compact luxury crossover.
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Looks like the Bmw x6 or even better the x4
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by dvplaza: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Not so close but I would put them in the same category
cne010: Looks like the Bmw x6 or even better the x4
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by dvplaza: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
dvplaza: I was reading about The Technology behind the 2015 Lexus NX Models and personally I think they did a good job with the series.
What do you think of the new Lexus crossover the NX series?

http://v8.autorgy.com/index.php/blog-categories/blog-racing/38-technology-behind-the-2015-lexus-nx
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by bimbor(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2014
cne010: Looks like the Bmw x6 or even better the x4

Bros pls don't go there. It's abomination to compare RX with X6. X6 is a ghost killer!!! Germans don't joke with their machines!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Lexus NX Series by bimbor(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2014
This new Lexus NX series should be called the 'technology' version of RX. The interior is just too tech!
Re: The New Lexus NX Series by Kessarc: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
bimbor:
This new Lexus NX series should be called the 'technology' version of RX. The interior is just too tech!

I know it’s quiet a long time, but this car doesn’t
Come with Mark Levingson premium sound system

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Economy: Tips On How To Save Fuel / Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn / 2009 Toyota Corolla for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.