Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States (752 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States by claycares: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2014
I just saw this and after some digging deep, I realized the EHV was actually a biological weapon being tested by the US. I have been asking several question since this alleged outbreak -

Why did Patrick Sawyer choose to escape and come to Nigeria despite his health quarantine situation?
Why would a man who escaped from quarantine come into Nigeria on an official assignment?
How come they didn't carry out a test at the Airport?
Why was Sawyer tearing off the protective gear from the nurses and attendants who told him he was positive of the EHV?
Why did the BMapp suddenly cures victims within 24hrs of administering the drug? A drug that was claimed not to have been tested on humans.
Is Sawyer's act not an international crime against humanity?
Can we predict the extent of the damage this EHV will cause in Africa?

We need to wake up from our state of stupor in Nigeria.

I will provided more links later.

http://www.google.com/patents/US20120251502

1 Like

Re: Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States by kultimate009: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2014
Thunder fire those useless americans... So na 4 our body dem wan dey test virus abi?
Re: Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States by acenazt: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2014
I always Knew these Evil Americans are behind this. When they see A Nation prospering,they try destroying it. Look at Korea,Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Sudan,Kosovo and Libya.
Re: Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States by estyvino(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2014
They want us to sign gay right into law, that aren't happening anytime soon.
Re: Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States by claycares: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Too bad they always succeed inflicting conflicts among the people of Africa and our so called leaders do not have this insight. The people are busy fighting the assumed enemy within and themselves instead of the external evils. Our leaders are clueless, degenerated in ideas and our people are already disenchanted and don't even know what steps to take. Do we really know what has befall us in this country?

I just thought we may also want to read this - http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ebola-virus-pandemic-a-weapon-of-mass-destruction/5394976

Global Research Canada describing the EHV as “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”.

(1) (Reply)

First World's Alkaline Coffee (made Frm Fruits N Vegetables) / Banish Extra Belly Fat With These 5 Methods / Foods To Boost Male Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.