Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School (1131 Views)

I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by collynzov5: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2014

Crime Alert gathered that the suspects who boarded a cab from Oshodi to Mushin, became
jittery immediately they saw a police check point at Mushin. They ordered the driver to stop to enable them alight. When the driver refused, they tried to force the door open, but the driver sped off to the police checkpoint where he eventually stopped. As soon as he stooped the cab, the driver told the officers to search them, that they have been acting strange since they boarded his cab which arosed his suspicion. In the process of searching the suspects, a locally made gun was found a one of them.
Confession—Afeez “I am from Osun state, I am married, I have a daughter, I joined the gang 12 months ago, I have participated in five robbery operations within Lagos and Ogun states. I have not made much from the robbery operation. Sometimes, I make N20, 000, N15, 000 or N30, 000. I also make money from selling phones, gold and valuables we steal during operations. I was selling Indian hemp at Ojuelegba before the Aiye cult boys forced me to join them, that was how I started robbery with the gang. I was a cobbler when I lost my mother, I could not continue because there was nobody to support me. I have worked as a bus conductor for more than nine years; I sold Indian hemp for three years before I joined the gang last year when Legba introduced me to the gang. We only use the guns to scare people during operations. I have never killed anyone and I have never raped anyone. That night, Legba called me on phone to come to Oshodi. When I got there, he gave me a gun to take to his wife at Mushin but on our way, police arrested us. I knew him when I was selling Indian hemp but I didn’t know that he was an armed robber. I am the one who introduced Wasiu into the armed robbery gang. We live in the same area
in Iyana- Itire area of Lagos state. I have a four- year- old daughter, I use proceeds from the robbery operations to train my daughter in school.
I regret joining the group.” Wasiu: “I joined the gang this year and I have also participated in five robbery operations in Lagos state. We are nine in the group. I was introduced into the gang by Afeez. I was at Mushin when he
asked me to accompany him to Osohdi when the gang leader called him. When we got there, he told us to take a gun to his wife which was what we were doing when we were arrested. I have not made anything from the operations. If I ever get out of this, I will never rob again. I am a trained mechanic but I don’t like the work, that is why I joined the gang to make a living.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/use-robbery-proceeds-train-daughter-school-robbery-suspect/

1 Like

Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by anonimi: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2014
Nice title wey dem give the man- Lagos based Osun robber.
Just like our Lagos based Osun ajele/rent collector, appointed by the JagaBandit shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by willyzmart(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2014
I comment my reserve
Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by durella4(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2014
All thier confession always end with 'I regret' but when they money is coming they won't remember that statement.

1 Like

Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by DankemzI(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2014
He's a wise theif, i forgive him! cool may i train your child sir, while you serve your jail term?
Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by aryzgreat: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2014
tiger clawed face robber from South West.
Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by stigman(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2014
Why are they showing their faces here kill them all, bastard
Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by collynzo2(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2014
I also make money from selling phones, gold and valuables we steal during operations. I was selling Indian hemp at Ojuelegba before the Aiye cult boys forced me to join them, that was how I started robbery with the gang. I was a cobbler
I have worked as a bus conductor for more than nine years; I sold Indian hemp for three years before I joined the gang last year
I am a trained mechanic but I don’t like the work, that is why I joined the gang to make a living.”
What a fulfilled life this guy has lived. Within a short time, he has done all the dream jobs of Yoruba youths, the good, the bad, the legal and the illegal.
Wow!

1 Like

Re: I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School by BishopMagic: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Another Die hard no good APC supporter from Osun

(1) (Reply)

Photos , Video And Testimonies From Armed Robbery Attack In Lekki This Afternoon / I Will Keep Chopping Heads Off - Jihadi John / Shocking! ISIS Releases Photos Of Terrorist Kids In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.