Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin (22930 Views)

New Arrivals Of Brand New Polo/tshirts In Bulk For Activities / Why Exfoliating Is Very Important To Our Skin / Calabar Carnival: Normal Or Abnormal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Abisoyee(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2014
We all have bad habits that are damaging our
skin without us even realizing them. Here are
some shocking habits of yours that are not good
for your skin:

Too Much AC: If your cooling unit is always on
full speed, you’re stripping the air of humidity
and moisture your skin needs.

Chlorine: For those of you that like swimming,
something I love doing myself, there is a danger
to your skin if you don’t take the proper post-
pool regiment. Chlorine is not good for your skin
so to effectively remove chlorine, always use an
extra sudsy soap after you take a dip.

Talking on the Phone: You might have been
saying that you are not guilty of the others have
been mentioning but everybody talks on the
phone in this modern age. This can lead to
breakouts and rashes along your jawline and
cheek.

Pooping Pimples: The truth about this is that it
only pushes dirt and bacteria into the pores
causing more break out.

Skipping Meals: It causes your skin to age faster
and dry out quickly.

Drinking Coffee: This might seem like the man’s
white thing but some of us drink coffee without
realizing that caffeine causes dry skin and
magnification of wrinkles.

Not Getting Enough Sleep: Not getting a good
night’s sleep can result in dull skin and clogged
pores.

Not Drinking Enough Water: Skip water and
you’ll be stuck with rough and ‘shrunken’ skin.
Frowning: Constant movements of the muscles
from facial expressions can lead to frown lines.

Sleeping With Make Up On: This leads to
bacterial infections and clogged pores, which can
cause acne.

For more updates, I remain @iamposhkid on
Twitter and Instagram. You can also add
Poshkid’s Corner BBM Channel with C00396EEB
and get instant updates. You can also read more from the source at www.poshkidscorner.gidicentral.com

10 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by joe17: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Guilty of some sha.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Thank you
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Shininstar30(f): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
thanks man, am grate4ul
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by marieolae(f): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Some not true
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Dygeasy(m): 3:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Nigerian ladies. Use of bleaching creams. lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Not getting enough sleep.....I'm so guilty .

3 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by AMAKAVIOLA: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by chino25(m): 3:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Drinking alcohol.

I currently drink too much alcohol because I'm 37 and I have no wife or girlfriend. Day in the life of Chino.

4 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by ERCROSS(m): 3:31am On Aug 15, 2014
I may be guilty of almost all dose tinz..
but, skipping of meals..it's an ancestral taboo..
Ercross.. been unable to skip meals since 100B.C
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by jabanz(m): 3:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Guilty of cofee ish, but. How can skiping of meals destroy da skin?? No spoil ma 6pack project

4 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Jhosh(m): 3:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Skippinq meals cnt be prevented esp durinq emergency..
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by B3sty(m): 3:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Ok...Make I wake up first. I'm still on Bed.

2 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by chino25(m): 3:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Ohhhh!!! I, Chinonso Samuel Dike from Anambra. I was denied visa to Canada!!! Can you imagine?! A whole Chino! Can you imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25: Ohhhh!!! I, Chinonso Samuel Dike from Anambra. I was denied visa to Canada!!! Can you imagine?! A whole Chino! Can you imagine.
bros wch one b ur own na? Ur 419 techniques is too dumb. Growup plz.

6 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by chino25(m): 3:51am On Aug 15, 2014
urhoboman: bros wch one b ur own na? Ur 419 techniques na wah. We nor b dumbass like u.

Don't mind me.

I, Chinonso Samuel Dike, I am a 419 fraudster. You just saved a lot of people. God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by bunmioguns(m): 3:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by wheesin(m): 3:53am On Aug 15, 2014
how could u have forgotten bleaching...are you gay ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

Don't mind me.

I, Chinonso Samuel Dike, I am a 419 fraudster. You just saved a lot of people. God bless.
lol, it is a very big wah 4 u. We need present ur case to yaba.

10 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by chino25(m): 3:55am On Aug 15, 2014
urhoboman: lol, it is a very big wah 4 u. We need present ur case to yaba.

I'll do that thanks.

Most people me Chinonso the Lunatic, now I know why.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by fruityjojo(f): 3:58am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

I'll do that thanks.

Lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by Otunbab: 4:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Women would surly love to read this.
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by yomi007k(m): 4:04am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

I'll do that thanks.

Bros u no dey sleep?
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by HonourablePomk: 4:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Educative wink
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by chino25(m): 4:05am On Aug 15, 2014
yomi007k:
Bros u no dey sleep?

Not really. I Chinonso Dike,

As a Lunatic and 419 and armed robber, my conscience won't let me sleep.

12 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by borlarge(m): 4:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by skullz: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

Not really. I Chinonso Dike,

As a Lunatic and 419 and armed robber, my conscience won't let me sleep.
Please take this your Lunacy to your politics section. You don't have to derail thid beautiful thread to attack your Chino.

1 Like

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by HappyAisien(m): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2014
joe17: Guilty of some sha.
same with me

2 Likes

Re: Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin by segradino(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials / Benefits Of Having Big bosoms For Women / Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.