Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer (974 Views)

War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? / Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Zero.
The only human sacrifice my father requires is hardwork and the pursuit of knowledge. Search for knowledge, no matter where it hides. Despise authority if need be. Cling to what you have experienced, not what you think you have. Be desperate to learn.
Glory to Lucifer, Eve's Messiah.
Re: Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by Omexonomy: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2014
As ur fellow human i will advice u to do something better with ur time

6 Likes

Re: Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by sammyjay3(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2014
A fool sayeth in his heart that there is no God

1 Like

Re: Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by McWhillion(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
mtcheew
Re: Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Omexonomy: As ur fellow human i will advice u to do something better with ur time
You fucking Christians, stop following my threads like sheep. Desist from this uncouth behavior. Let me be.
Re: Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by gadegunle(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pls Jesus loves u dnt sell ur soul to the devil.Accept him as ur lord and saviour and u ll b saved.Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
gadegunle: Pls Jesus loves u dnt sell ur soul to the devil.Accept him as ur lord and saviour and u ll b saved.Shalom.

Take your rubbish away from here, you heathen.
Re: Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Only the imprisoned love war, harm and destruciton. Israel and Palestine continue to sacrifice each other in the name of their gods.

Defend me o Lucifer, from the curse of the Evil One, from he who comes to steal, kill and enslave. Defend me from the Yahwehs and Allahs of this world through thy bountiful knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Are Christians Allow To Date? / What Can You Make Of This Scripture? / I Think I Have A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.