Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? (1449 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Advice To The opposite gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yes rocks
PrettyHausaGirl:
Works or rocks?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by BRAV0O(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: Anyway i know u be gay sha thats only why u r looking for a transgender situation, i cover my yansh with blood of jesus
you are bigger phool! I'll just ignore a troll like you #respect urself nd stop quoting me cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Olusanya333(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
I will still live the Life am living now
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
defendedvictim: yea, I respect dem a lot n wudnt wanna b in Dia shoe..seriously!
i swearu GOD!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: imagine the pain of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and carrying baby all the time and having to put up with all these makes me to respect women alot.

Thanks for your frankness!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks for your frankness!
*winks*
whr hav u been?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

Easy for you to say as a male, trust me.
yar mata, yaya kike?
#mallam bala.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by BRAV0O(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: yar mata, yaya kike?
#mallam bala.
kai , wa h a lai tah lai , me I no geree ' if you I want to flirts with I yaya mata ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
BRAV0O: kai , wa h a lai tah lai , me I no geree ' if you I want to flirts with I yaya mata ?
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: *winks*
whr hav u been?

Academic engagements o!
Thanks
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Frankenstein: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: imagine the pain of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and carrying baby all the time and having to put up with all these makes me to respect women alot.
So men don't bear pain? Women only carry babies for 9 months. Breastfeeding isn't painful and childbirth doesn't happen all the time. Female animals suffer more. All these stuff don't make a woman deserve any respect. Good character, attitude and humility should be the main factors.

If I were a girl, I'll commit suicide.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Guy stop that kind play. What do you mean? Like, sleeping tonight just to wake up tomorrow morning with bo.obs and all?! :O Oh boy that'll be the worst nightmare ever. Don't get me wrong, I like and respect ladies, they're beautiful creatures (though very sneaky and toxic at times). But the monthly bleeding thing, PMS and the incredible mood swings. Guy!! plus the second class treatment they get from men, not to mention the dread of being raped. I have this really pretty cousin and we attend the same school, sometimes we'll be walking arounding campus and boys will be ogling and drooling. I don't know how she feels about it but personally I use to feel like just pulling out a pistol and blasting the madrefvkas...okay maybe not that extreme but I feeling liking knocking a tooth out at least. Plus the constant harassment, abeg love (/lust) na by force?
But if I had to be a girl, I'm sure I'll be a feminist, and I won't gossip, or chop any boy's money, I'm not sure I'll even want to marry or have babies. Thank god I'm not a girl oo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2014
If i were a girl, i'd be queen cleopatra....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men: Questions You Should Ask A Woman Before Marrying Her / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy / She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.