Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! (2992 Views)

See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For / Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is / Progress On Port Harcourt City Monorail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by kenbee(f): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2014
The caretaker chairman of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area, Charles Paul is dead. He died this morning of an undisclosed illness.
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by Belexy95: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2014
He is not dead, he only slumped and not declared dead.
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Even the governor was at Abar street this morning to pay his condolence, dude is dead.
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by timbros(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Is that the reason for the chaos in Obi Wali Road/Rumuigbo Junction/Psychiatric Road axis since today?
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by size38: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yes, the story is true. Charles Paul is a man loved by many in Phalga. Both APC and PDP sympathisers are all wailing and crying. because the guy is really a nice guy
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
May his soul rest in peace sad Amen
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by macbeyland(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am still in shock. I still can't believe the guy is dead. He was my classmate at Uniport Graduate School... in fact he only defended his masters degree thesis last month. you can hardly see a nicer Guy as he was somebody who gave respect to everybody both Junior and senior irrespective of social status. I just hope I will hear that it's only a hoax. God! what a life
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by hazyfm: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
REALLY?
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by ITbomb(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
And the bad guys lives on
What a world
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by macbeyland(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
macbeyland: I am still in shock. I still can't believe the guy is dead. He was my classmate at Uniport Graduate School... in fact he only defended his masters degree thesis last month. you can hardly see a nicer Guy as he was somebody who gave respect to everybody both Junior and senior irrespective of social status. I just hope I will hear that it's only a hoax. God! what a life

Honestly I am still in shock.. only two days ago, myself an a colleague called him to tell him that we will be coming to visit him tomorrow being Thursday to congratulate him on his appointment...Only for me to be informed by that friend that Charles is no more.... Charles was a colleague who being almost 10 years older than me would always use 'Sir' whenever he was addressing me or anybody, both Junior or senior, not minding his superiority both in terms of age and financial status. As a post graduate student, he was always in class attending lectures, doing all the research and writing all the examinations even when some would want to follow the easy way out in getting a post graduate degree.... Sadly, he never lived to see his result and reap the reward of his hard work as he only defended his thesis last month....May God grant his beloved soul eternal rest.
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by simpleseyi: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
macbeyland:

Honestly I am still in shock.. only two days ago, myself an a colleague called him to tell him that we will be coming to visit him tomorrow being Thursday to congratulate him on his appointment...Only for me to be informed by that friend that Charles is no more.... Charles was a colleague who being almost 10 years older than me would always use 'Sir' whenever he was addressing me or anybody, both Junior or senior, not minding his superiority both in terms of age and financial status. As a post graduate student, he was always in class attending lectures, doing all the research and writing all the examinations even when some would want to follow the easy way out in getting a post graduate degree.... Sadly, he never lived to see his result and reap the reward of his hard work as he only defended his thesis last month....May God grant his beloved soul eternal rest.

This guy that I have quoted said many things about a guy that just passed on. What will be said of you and I when we pass on? Good or bad? What was said of Abacha when he passed on? How many of us here were part of the street celebration when Abacha's death was announced? How did we all feel and what did we say when Musa Yar'Adua's death was announced?

One day, in many years to come; my death will be announced, one day, in many years to come; your death too will be announced. What will people say about us?
Re: Port Harcourt City LGA Chairman Is Dead! by Seeeeeeee: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
cry

(1) (Reply)

PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu / See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign / Nigerian Girl Rants On Twitter 4 Being Barred 4rm Jos Court Becos Of Trouser(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.