Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Can Create A Bulk Sms Websute For You Or Rather Teach You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Create A Bulk Sms Websute For You Or Rather Teach You (440 Views)

Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Create A Bulk Sms Websute For You Or Rather Teach You by Dionjerry(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2014
are you looking for someone to teach you how to create a bulk SMS website? or you want someone to create a bulk sms website for you you have come to You right place!
we can create a bulk SMS website for you right away or teach you everything you need to know. we would buy a bulk SMS gateway ready for you.
we just charge a little amount to teach + all versions of jeema sms and Spc components which is just N10,000
If you want us to create for you it is just N8,000
To contact us call 08106436062 or live chat with us on whatsapp 08106436062 or Facebook us with this username Dion.okwi
Thanks and God bless
Re: I Can Create A Bulk Sms Websute For You Or Rather Teach You by fattbabakay(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Dionjerry: are you looking for someone to teach you how to create a bulk SMS website? or you want someone to create a bulk sms website for you you have come to You right place!
we can create a bulk SMS website for you right away or teach you everything you need to know. we would buy a bulk SMS gateway ready for you.
we just charge a little amount to teach + all versions of jeema sms and Spc components which is just N10,000
If you want us to create for you it is just N8,000
To contact us call 08106436062 or live chat with us on whatsapp 08106436062 or Facebook us with this username Dion.okwi
Thanks and God bless
l0l..wia google,ebooks nd youtube videos dey?

(1) (Reply)

Android And Web Development @ Cheaper Price / Selling Western Union Transfers And Full Detailed Credit Cards!!!!! / Linda Ikeji's Blog Has Been Deleted By Google.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.