Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters (4532 Views)

Photos: Meet Davido’s Beautiful Sisters…. So Fresh, So Pretty! / See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by lyfe(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
crunchyg: Are they not beautiful and charming?

Yes they are. You all look bright. Btw, do you know what Instagram is?
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by adanduka: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are they your biological sisters or fellowship 'sisters'?
Anyway, I'm sure they didn't permit you to post their pictures here with you in the middle feeling like Father Abraham.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by ElekeNtioba: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
crunchyg: Are they not beautiful and charming?

wetin be ur intentions sef? Do u have their permission to post dis pix?
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
damsel
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
damsels
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by nikkypearl(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
crunchyg:

No its not, no Nairaland member has what it takes to marry any of them

taaaaaah!dont say dat again,are u now indirectly saying nairaland guys are riff raffs
cheii grin
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by tpia1: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
crunchyg:

I guess you are from the school of thought which abhors marrying any man who has never been married.

Btw, what's your reason for posting the photo?
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by crunchyg: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
huptin:

lol

Lol missbronze or what do you call your self, you can't be serious
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
No1: they are not your Sisters unless you mean 'church sisters'
No2: I hope they know their pictures are here? undecided
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
adanduka: Are they your biological sisters or fellowship 'sisters'?
Anyway, I'm sure they didn't permit you to post their pictures here with you in the middle feeling like Father Abraham.

I had posted mine before seeing this sef...
Imagine oº°˚!!
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by 1Dray(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
crunchyg:

Don't bother about that. Why You dey pity a big headed man, na u dey sew cap for am??

SMH...
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by oamronnie(f): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Wetin person no go see for nairaland? Oya make I go snap with my gateman make I upload. I pray I make front page. Wish me luck.
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by ElNur1: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
#Beautiful
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by tempest01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
The one on red wink
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Simplefaithy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
crunchyg:

, we don start abi, what does it takes to marry dem?
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by crunchyg: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Simplefaithy: , we don start abi, what does it takes to marry dem?

You must have enough money
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Simplefaithy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
crunchyg:

You must have enough money
. Anybody dat wants to marry must get money b4
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by chimerase2: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Na during rag day u snapped dos pix? grin
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by fr3do(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
The okpeke on the extreme left is muwwaaahh kiss smiley

Hope say u get greenlight to post this picture sha? undecided
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2014
missbronze:

Not me..., someone saw ur pix. And, fell madly inlove with u. Thats her pix.
de replica of an Ebola.
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Beautiful? undecided
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by JEITO: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Now we know why James is not fat..
Re: A Nairalander James Onyelucheya With Swag Surounded by 4 Beautiful Sisters by crunchyg: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2014
JEITO: Now we know why James is not fat..

What do you mean by that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Recent Pink Lips Upgrade(photos) / Little Girl Trend Online After Using Mermaid-inspired Hairstyle (Photos) / Video Of Bigbrother Naija Star Mike And His Wife Perry On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.