Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad (2697 Views)

When Is One Expected To Stop Being Unclad In Front Of One's Kids? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by damiso(f): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
The things I am reading on this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by babestell(f): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Waiting for men to come and agree or disagree with lofty900

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: u make me laugh. 1st of all, I didn't say I always stare @ n.aked kids, I said that if I focus my gaze long enough I become aroused just like that and it's the same with all guys, but a lot will deny because they don't want to be called psychos. A guys brain is programmed that way. Easily controlled by sight but it's only good morals and self control that keeps guys from doing silly stuffs. Getting aroused does not make one a perv but doing d deed does. Goodmorning

What's the difference between staring and "focusing your gaze long enough"? How long is long enough? And why should you even stare unblinkingly much less look at an innocent child's private parts?

Then you go on to say you get excited, are sėxüälly äröüsėd and get an ėrėctíön from staring at näkėd children? Mind you, we're talking about under 5's. A man would only experience an ėrėctíön whilst staring at the nüdė body of a person, if he fantasizes having sėx with them.

So you do fantasize about having sėx with babies, toddlers and very young children, yes??

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
mumumugu:

ashamed of being näkėd? Ashamed of ones natural body? Is it a crime to be in ones state of creation

y should parents teach kids that being näkėd is terrible thing. The kids were born näkėd, were they terribly born?

You are absolutely right.

It's silly to be ashamed of our bodies, seeing as we were born näkėd. Oya post the full length picture of your näkėd body on your profile, TENKS! angry angry

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What's the difference between staring and "focusing your gaze long enough"? How long is long enough? And why should you even stare unblinkingly much less look at an innocent child's private parts?

Then you go on to say you get excited, are sėxüälly äröüsėd and get an ėrėctíön from staring at näkėd children? Mind you, we're talking about under 5's. A man would only experience an ėrėctíön whilst staring at the nüdė body of a person, if he fantasizes having sėx with them.

So you do fantasize about having sėx with babies, toddlers and very young children, yes??
efe, u r 100 percent wrong on this. An average guy gets excited a minimum of 10 times a day without any erotic thoughts going through his mind. The ' thing ' seems to have a mind of its own.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You are absolutely right.

It's silly to be ashamed of our bodies, seeing as we were born näkėd. Oya post the full length picture of your näkėd body on your profile, TENKS! angry angry
na wa o
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: efe, u r 100 percent wrong on this. An average guy gets excited a minimum of 10 times a day without any erotic thoughts going through his mind. The ' thing ' seems to have a mind of its own.

Lofty, I know the difference that's why I was very specific with my wording here:

EfemenaXY:
A man would only experience an ėrėctíön whilst staring at the nüdė body of a person, if he fantasizes having sėx with them.

But we're talking about children under 5 here. And you've admitted to staring quite long and hard at their nakėd bodies, and as a result of your staring at their nakėd bodies, you get sėxüally aröüsėd and experience an ėrėctíön.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lofty, I know the difference that's why I was very specific with my wording here:

But we're talking about children under 5 here. And you've admitted to staring quite long and hard at their nakėd bodies, and as a result of your staring at their nakėd bodies, you get sėxüally aröüsėd and experience an ėrėctíön.
nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean I do those crazy stuffs everyone is accusing me of.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by jumzzy448: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Odikwa very risky shocked shocked
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean I do those crazy stuffs everyone is accusing me of.

Nothing wrong with what?

Staring, getting excited, and fantasizing about having sex with babies and toddlers?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by mumumugu(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean I do those crazy stuffs everyone is accusing me of.

so what realy turns u on...the organ or d fact that any person is naked.

Does a naked goat,dog or horse turn u on too or is it just that organ u gaze at that turn u on

does a naked draawing or statue or computer animation also turn u on too?

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Nothing wrong with what?

Staring, getting excited, and fantasizing about having sex with babies and toddlers?
I thought u r my friend *sad*
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
mumumugu:

so what realy turns u on...the organ or d fact that any person is naked.

Does a naked goat,dog or horse turn u on too or is it just that organ u gaze at that turn u on

does a naked draawing or statue or computer animation also turn u on too?
what is this one saying ?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: I thought u r my friend *sad*

I am your friend, hence my giving you the chance to clear the air here. Even though I don't agree with what you've written about this matter, I haven't judged or condemned you, have I? But sometimes, you have to choose your words carefully, least they be misinterpreted by others.

This is the Family Section and most of us on here are parents with kids. So understandably, you've hit on a lot of raw nerves. I think you should do the needful and apologize for your earlier statements.

I'm hoping for your sake that this is a joke that's gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I am your friend, hence my giving you the chance to clear the air here. Even though I don't agree with what you've written about this matter, I haven't judged or condemned you, have I? But sometimes, you have to choose your words carefully, least they be misinterpreted by others.

This is the Family Section and most of us on here are parents with kids. So understandably, you've hit on a lot of raw nerves here. I think you should do the needful here and apologize for your earlier statements.

I'm hoping for your sake that this is a joke that's gone wrong.
I'm an old member of this family section and I made those comments wiTh mY accoUnt, I'm not apologising To anYone hence They accuse me of doing image lauNdry, some people are fond of misinTerpreting everything. As for u, ur just a jolly nice fellow *hugs*
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: I'm an old member of this family section and I made those comments wiTh mY accoUnt, I'm not apologising To anYone hence They accuse me of doing image lauNdry, some people are fond of misinTerpreting everything. As for u, ur just a jolly nice fellow *hugs*

angry angry angry

When are you going to reveal your real moniker?

Richkvunt? JohnDoe? Moremi?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by SAMBARRY: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: I'm an old member of this family section and I made those comments wiTh mY accoUnt, I'm not apologising To anYone hence They accuse me of doing image lauNdry, some people are fond of misinTerpreting everything. As for u, ur just a jolly nice fellow *hugs*
hiannnn lofty, so you are a paedo abi? Yes or No? Staring at naked kids turn you on so that means if you are with a naked 4 year old girl and no one is at home with you, and you stare long enough, you will get to action, abi? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by SAMBARRY: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: I thought u r my friend *sad*
please my friend is not a paedo or an agbaya.the elders say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. I don't think she'll have a cordial relationship with a paedo since she doesn't believe in such anti social behaviour lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
SAMBARRY: hiannnn lofty, so you are a paedo abi? Yes or No? Staring at naked kids turn you on so that means if you are with a naked 4 year old girl and no one is at home with you, and you stare long enough, you will get to action, abi? lipsrsealed
ignored

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

When are you going to reveal your real moniker?

Richkvunt? JohnDoe? Moremi?
no other monikers. 2012 till date qualifies me as an old member. abi na lie ?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by SAMBARRY: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: ignored
the better for you o wink
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by soonest(f): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mothers please start covering your daughters from birth o! Don't leave them unclad with anybody or allow males change their diapers. A lot of sick things are happening even with trusted family members. Better to err on the part of caution. May God save the girl child!!!

6 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by nurey(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2014
To defend men I say it is a lie.
1. Why will I even be staring at a childs private part or gazing at it when I don't have an ill feeling in mind.
2. What wants to turn one on in a child, even looking at matured women disgust me when they flaunt what they have unnecessary.
3. Men don't get turned on easily by what's under the hood, they look at beauty, physic, character e.t.c.

That is to say not all men will be gazing at a child not to talk of staring at that child inorder to get an erection.

If you stare or even look at a child and you are feeling one kind please get help b4 u become a craddle roBber or that popular naija word AGBAYA.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Godmystrength: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2014
nurey: To defend men I say it is a lie.
1. Why will I even be staring at a childs private part or gazing at it when I don't have an ill feeling in mind.
2. What wants to turn one on in a child, even looking at matured women disgust me when they flaunt what they have unnecessary.
3. Men don't get turned on easily by what's under the hood, they look at beauty, physic, character e.t.c.

That is to say not all men will be gazing at a child not to talk of staring at that child inorder to get an erection.

If you stare or even look at a child and you are feeling one kind please get help b4 u become a craddle roBber or that popular naija word AGBAYA.
@lofty900 what do you think?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by marbee(f): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2014
@loofty900, I don't want to add insult but just seek help, it is better you admitted that little girls organs excite you,if not you will ending up abusing little girls if no one is around including doing it to your daughter and siblings.Don't be ashame of going to a mental hospital, before it will be too late.Don't cause pain to children, they are innocent. You might end up going to jail or even your third leg will be removed. I'm not wishing you bad, but just seek help!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by nurey(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
@lofty900, if I were you, I will simply appologize and refrain my statement, all I can hear this women saying is that you are a paedophile. Apologize please, cause your statement seems vague.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by mumumugu(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
marbee: @loofty900, I don't want to add insult but just seek help, it is better you admitted that little girls organs excite you,if not you will ending up abusing little girls if no one is around including doing it to your daughter and siblings.Don't be ashame of going to a mental hospital, before it will be too late.Don't cause pain to children, they are innocent. You might end up going to jail or even your third leg will be removed. I'm not wishing you bad, but just seek help!

i am not here to defend him but u are taking it too far ,he never said he has started abusing babies. He only admits to having an erection ....it is more of a physiological problem probably caused by over reaction of the sexual hormone.

He needs medical aid and not pyschological.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
You guys can misquote a person. He never made mention of intentionally doing it. He made a presumption that if you stared too much at a young kid, your mind me wander not to the kid but to a comparison of what the kid has. I.e a naked woman. He is in effect being aroused by the thoughts in his head and not the kid in his front. More like the look took his mind somewhere else.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
satope1: You guys can misquote a person. He never made mention of intentionally doing it. He made a presumption that if you stared too much at a young kid, your mind me wander not to the kid but to a comparison of what the kid has. I.e a naked woman. He is in effect being aroused by the thoughts in his head and not the kid in his front. More like the look took his mind somewhere else.

That can be done without having to involve a baby / toddler in one's fantasies. Using images of a näkėd child as a catalyst for relieving one's sėxüäl fantasies is abnormal.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Godmystrength: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
satope1: You guys can misquote a person. He never made mention of intentionally doing it. He made a presumption that if you stared too much at a young kid, your mind me wander not to the kid but to a comparison of what the kid has. I.e a naked woman. He is in effect being aroused by the thoughts in his head and not the kid in his front. More like the look took his mind somewhere else.
really?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

That can be done without having to involve a baby / toddler in one's fantasies. Using images of a näkėd child as a catalyst for relieving one's sėxüäl fantasies is abnormal.
The topic brought about that line of thought. I guess he was trying to rationalise keeping a kid dressed with that although very poor at use of words and arrangements. That's why words are never to be taken out of context else they convey different meanings.

More like looking at two goats mating and that view conjuring a new image in your head and this gets you turned on. I bet we all know he isn't turned on by the goats but the visual simulation going on in his head. That's why you snap out of it when that occurs. The brain is a complex thing and you don't allow it fester on ill thoughts and don't go on staring at a kid's body. It is irresponsible.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
satope1: The topic brought about that line of thought. I guess he was trying to rationalise keeping a kid dressed with that although very poor at use of words and arrangements. That's why words are never to be taken out of context else they convey different meanings.

More like looking at two goats mating and that view conjuring a new image in your head and this gets you turned on. I bet we all know he isn't turned on by the goats but the visual simulation going on in his head. That's why you snap out of it when that occurs. The brain is a complex thing and you don't allow it fester on ill thoughts and don't go on staring at a kid's body. It is irresponsible.

I agree with the bolded and about how easy it is to misconstrue words, hence my asking him to apologize. That notwithstanding, in cases like these, it takes more than mere will power to overcome such thoughts. Therapy may not be an out-of-place suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Confused On Who To Be With! / Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? / Who Should Cook For The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.