Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! - Travel Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! (8808 Views)

Enquires: Cheapest Ticket Fare To Anywhere / Ticket Fare To Mozambique / Need Info On Air Fare To Toronto, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by TeamclicksAir: 3:42am On Dec 07, 2014
coolted:
How much to and fro to Dubai tnx
its from 120k
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by coolted(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
its from 120k
tnx
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by TeamclicksAir: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
You most welcome
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi please what's the cheapest flight from Abuja &Lagos to calabar
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by boofydon: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good day, I want you to help me with the cheapest price I can get for a round trip, one stop flight from lagos to charlotte, north carolina usa for february 2015(preferrably last week in february)
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by unamama(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2015
hello I actually want to know if between N220,000 to N230,000 can book me a flight from Lagos to New York. If I can get something cheaper, I will be fine too. Departure date is May 23, 2015. return date is April 12, 2016. destination is JFK, Newyork, USA. I wish to hear from you soon. I don't mind multiple stopovers. Just now
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by TeamclicksAir: 12:35am On May 11, 2015
unamama:
hello I actually want to know if between
N220,000 to N230,000 can book me a flight from Lagos
to New York. If I can get something cheaper, I will be fine too.
Departure date is May 23, 2015.
return date is April 12, 2016.
destination is JFK, Newyork, USA.
I wish to hear from you soon.
I don't mind multiple stopovers.
Just now
Your Enquiry has been responded too. Thanks for the Interest.
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by khar: 8:51pm On May 22, 2015
Pls can I get d cheapest airline cost for a trip from Lagos(LOS) to Houston(IAH),from 27th May - 8th June,2015?
Thank u.
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by james809: 7:18am On May 28, 2015
Good morning people
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by 143boi: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please i need a ticket from abuja to london. Leaving between 27th july to 2nd august and to return anytime in november. Please let me know the best fare you have. Thank you
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by james809: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by TeamclicksAir: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning people...buzz for the cheapest fare
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by TeamclicksAir: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Here is How it works.

1: SEND YOUR ITINERARY.
2: WE BOOK IT FOR YOU
3: YOU VERIFY ITS BOOKED
4: YOU MAKE PAYMENT
5: WE SEND YOUR TICKET
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by TeamclicksAir: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
cheapest deal today
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...you Think Wakanow Now Is Cheap,Check this NOW!!! by Acube2: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello House,

Wakanow is presently dealing with me.
They didn't not confirm my bookings, one 585k, one 645k, another 583k , after several emails and calls, until I booked a 700k ticket, that's when they financed it with my outstanding fund(for three days) and no confirmation email. One of their staff even asked for a credit b4 he would treat my request. Which I sent(ibhave the scfeenshot). Then I saw a new ticket of 460k, and I booked it, that's when they said they have already issued a ticket for the 700k(thats when they now sent a confirmation email). I was told by a an insider I have there that there is no big deal in it, that they can cancel that ticket and finance a new one. But they insisted it's too late.
Bottom line: I booked several low fare, they didn't issue a ticket, Infact I was told several times that the person handling my transaction is on leave, so they can't treat until he is back. They are now issuing a ticket for a high fare. So unfair!!!
I am not gonna let this slide. I would deal with them, because of their next victim.
So I am making this go viral on both twitter and facebook. #wakanowisascam. I need ur support.
I am working in conjunction with two SUG presidents, we are getting more than 5m retweets.
I would feed u back as it goes.
Thanks you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja / Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / Get More Sales! Send Bulk Email & Bulk SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.