Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

For Those Interested In Poultry Business! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Those Interested In Poultry Business! (1494 Views)

Who Is Interested In Partnership? / Interested In Real Estate Investment? Read This!!! / Interested In Starting A Digital TV Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Interested In Poultry Business! by DrObum(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello people,
I'm interested in investing in poultry business but have minimal knowledge on that.
So I would appreciate if our eminent forum can advise and educate on the steps to follow, the risks to take, the pitfalls to avoid and on how possible to get the best return for money.
Thanks
Re: For Those Interested In Poultry Business! by jamace(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: For Those Interested In Poultry Business! by justfree1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
DrObum: Hello people,
I'm interested in investing in poultry business but have minimal knowledge on that.
So I would appreciate if our eminent forum can advise and educate on the steps to follow, the risks to take, the pitfalls to avoid and on how possible to get the best return for money.
Thanks
Good day DrObum, connect with me asap or you drop your number for me to get across to you. we have bigger and better things to take care of. Enjoy your day
Re: For Those Interested In Poultry Business! by Kennyfancy(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2014
justfree1: Good day DrObum, connect with me asap or you drop your number for me to get across to you. we have bigger and better things to take care of. Enjoy your day
Things like ?
Re: For Those Interested In Poultry Business! by justfree1(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2014
huge investment platform. if interested connect with me.
Kennyfancy: Things like ?
Re: For Those Interested In Poultry Business! by Kennyfancy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
justfree1:
huge investment platform. if interested connect with me.
hw cn i connect with u ?
Re: For Those Interested In Poultry Business! by justfree1(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Kennyfancy:
hw cn i connect with u ?
check my signature and profile for my detail.

(1) (Reply)

High Returns Service Business For You! / NEW YEAR PROMO / Earn Free Ethereum Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.